Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Cale Darksun
EK's been around. Not often but he occasionally pops in.

And Johnny, you have to understand the problems inherint in your plan: Dover and Ral arent as eager to learn rules as you may be. Then thats also one person with all the books (we know how that goes).
It's a more streamlined system which is essentially an evolution of 3.5. So they shouldn't have too much of a problem learning the rules. I'm getting the books regarless, the rest of you are welcome to play 4th should you so choose. I'm not going to force the group to play the new game.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 pm

So, I have to make an interpretation of 'The Thinker' as regarding the '21th Century Abyss' as opposed to Dantes Inferno...
In three paragraphs...

The only problem I see with this, what should I make my center of focus?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Des Voh
So, I have to make an interpretation of 'The Thinker' as regarding the '21th Century Abyss' as opposed to Dantes Inferno...
In three paragraphs...

The only problem I see with this, what should I make my center of focus?

Cant help you.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:33 pm

The Thinker is thinking about how the Hell he can expand what he's thinking about into 3 paragraphs.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:46 pm

More of shrink. Too vast a subject, need to narrow it down.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:02 pm

He's thinking of why in the Hell it has to be something other than Dante's Inferno, which is just absurd because that's like trying to remake a classic into some other kinda BS that takes away from the beauty of the original.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Beauty my a**. Dante was writing church propaganda tinged with his own opinions.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:35 pm

So my SL buddy decided to drag me over to a themed dance club and have me wear some silks.

He says it's because I might win the " sexiest " contest but I still say he just wanted to see me in something provocative.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:40 pm

Darkened Angel
So my SL buddy decided to drag me over to a themed dance club and have me wear some silks.

He says it's because I might win the " sexiest " contest but I still say he just wanted to see me in something provocative.

Not a fan of showing off the goods?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Steampunk role plays.
Needs moar desu.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Not that. He claims to be not at all interested in sex. * cough * Nelo * cough * However, he's always ready to say how hot I am sometimes, etc.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Darkened Angel
Not that. He claims to be not at all interested in sex. * cough * Nelo * cough * However, he's always ready to say how hot I am sometimes, etc.

Male perspective: Women are fickle beings and demand frequent attention and adoration.

Friend perspective: He's probably just playing around. Nelo does that sometimes.

Cale's perspective: I want a long bit and I want to see something naked. What were we talking about?

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Des Voh
Steampunk role plays.
Needs moar desu.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:29 pm

I'll PM you something worthwhile in a bit if I get the chance to.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Gaia makes me want to curl up and die...

But also, Gaia is a reflection of the young today, therefore it urges me to beat pre-adolescent children who are getting pregnant before I even had real sexual urges.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games