Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:27 am
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Samuality
Name of horse: Forbidden
Owner: Kettyn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Convoluted
Breed: Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color: #D9D9F3
Hair Color: See reference
Hair Style: Long Mane and Braided Tail
Wing Style #5
Reference image(s):
Body Color
Wing Colors With the wings I'd like to see all the colors/patterns incorporated somehow. Just go wild with the wings.
Hair Color
If possible I'd like to see the Japanese Kanji for "Forbidden" appear on her body in a visible location. (( 開かずの )) (( Large Version ))
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Dreamcatcher - something matching
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan
Tag frame color (for custom tag): NA
Tag feather color (for custom tag): NA
Tag BG (for custom tag): NA
Hair/clothing edits (if any): NA

Price 1.5 million gold  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
This will be a 'redo' of our first soquili. Nasnan (Epona cosplay) We just wanted to have a few things changed, and add the saddle.
There is a rule saying no redos, but according to the breedable pet retroactive rule Nasnan is exempt because she was created before the 'redo' rule was created.
We have also asked Sirenz if she would mind if we had this soquili redone (because she colored it), and she said it is fine.
Nasnan is the Epona cosplay, it does not say so on her tag, but it is stated on the owners list.
She was given a different name because the rule about cosplays when the shop first opened was that they needed to be given a different name if they were to be rp'd.

Name of horse: Nasnan "Epona"
Owner: Jinx Creed and Malhith
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Mountian Pleasure
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
eyes: Blue
mane: Custom short/medium length, looks like she had been running and hair looks messy, White
tail: custom medium length, white but with some black at the top
body: brown/red, fades into black on legs, and white around the feet, White stripe on face, color on face darkens around nose
Reference image(s): One Two
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: shouldnt be any, it would be where the saddle strap goes
Tag frame color: same as original
Tag feather color: same as original
Hair/clothing edits: custom hair
Saddle, including the thing that wraps around the front(make the colors a little more faded than ref pic)

Also we would like to make sure that it is stated on the tag that she is the Epona cosplay from the Legend of Zelda

250k plus 200k = 550k  

Jinx Creed

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Supreme
Owner: JetAlmeara
Temper (one word for horse's personality) razz roud
Breed: Horse Breed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Chestnut Horse with 4 white feet,sta,stripe,snip. Brown eyes. Wearing a purpe halter with a purple and black lead rope clipped to it and thrown over her withers, a fancy shawl/blanket cross in pale sheer purple (though if sheer dosen't look quite right just pale purple is fine) that clips together at her chest with a darker purple jewel (artists choice on the design), the blanket should be somewhat dressy or fancy looking with pretty flowy bits at the front. Based on my former RL show horse who has since passed away, see refrence pictures for more of an idea.If its possible to get the new roman nose (from the draft lines) on the regular body that would be awesome since Supreme had a roman nose. The artist may also draw some inspiration from Supreme's website - Supreme's Story which has some extra pictures and the like.
Reference image(s):
Main reference - My terribly colored reference
Mane reference - With purple ribbons and no shamrocks lol
Supreme 1
Supreme 2
Supreme 3
Halter reference - Feel free to take some liberties with it or make it more fancy if you think it fits the design better
Lead rope reference - Purple and black not pink and black ad same as with halter feel free to make it fit the design more if you wish
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: purple
Premade Tag Number: 002 Amethyst Sparkle by Sirenz
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Braided show mane - see reference, Halter,Lead rope & Fancy blanket - see reference, custom long tail - artists design  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 pm
.:Edited Wind/Unicorn Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tooaya!
Name of horse: Caoimhe
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Persevering
Breed: Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes: This color please
Horn color: Iridescent
Wing color: Silver, white, and purple as you see fit to blend the three colors
Hair color: This color with silver tips
Hair style: Custom hairstyle found in the reference below. Long non-custom style tail. White body with purple rose buds and open purple rose blooms as well as green vine tattoos going up her legs. On her rump, visible side, and back should be faint gray dapples. I'd like her on the female draft lines. A faint dusting of silver sparkles in her mane and tail.
Around her neck should be a Pacific dogwood flower in silver with a black leather string. A silver anklet on one of her front legs. The charms should alternate from roses to hearts to the Pacific Dogwood flower in that order.
Reference image(s): Open rose and Rose bud.
Hairstyle reference:#261
Plushie
Necklace
Anklet rose example
Pacific dogwood reference
Anklet chain reference
Horn reference
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Three hoop earrings in her right ear in earring
Premade Tag Number: 036  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm
**I know that some artists are not comfortable with drawing skulls, so if you are uncomfortable with this custom, I would be entirely willing to throw in a different concept that doesn't include skulls. xD
Fling me PM if such is the case ^_^

.:Regular Edited Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tooaya
Name of horse: Rainart (Meaning 'strong judgement' in German)
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Competitive
Breed: Hunter
+ Rainart is a male draft (so draft lines, please!-with feathering, and roman nose, though I suppose the roman nose would be hidden by the skull mask) that is mostly dark dark grey in color. As markings, he has light grey tiger-like stripes along most of his body which have slim black markings in the same shape within them (see Color Ref). His underbelly is white while his legs fade down into black.
+His mane and tail should be short-ish to a medium length and very messy and tangled, and not necessarily curly like it looks in my refs. (Think jungle man who has never seen a comb. xD so closer to the forever foal/wild style than anything else, maybe wind-strewn even! be creative!), and should be light grey tipped with black, and have feathers woven in throughout. (These do not have to be placed where I have illustrated them in the ref pics, but I would like them to be black and tipped with blood. And I would like them not to be the ones from the trading post, those are a little too blocky for what I have in mind for him).
+He wears three skulls: (All of which I would like to be the base color indicated in ref pic2)
-->One on his rump. This one should be a crocodile's skull. (I will include some ref pics for ya).
-->One on a necklace around his neck. This one should be a bird's skull, (no specific bird in mind, I'll include some pics for you to use if you like). This necklace also has two vertebrae on either side of the skull, strung through on the string/vine/whatever.
-->And the last on his face, like a mask AND has a few of its vertebrae travelling down along his neck. This one I had no specific animal in mind, so anything you want, so long as it has teeth. (I'll include some pics here as well, of random animals the ideal size).
****The Croc and Bird skulls both have feathers coming out from under them, in a fan-like manner.
+ Blood. There must be blood. As he is a hunter, he is constantly covered in blood. SO, I would like there to be blood spatters atleast travelling up his left front leg. streaks of blood in the feathering on the legs, and tipping all of the feathers all over his body. The rest of the blood's placement I leave entirely upto the colorist, as I do not know exactly where I would be happiest with it, so go nuts! (So don't worry about following my ref to the dot. Do what you think looks best ;D)
+ His eyes are bright, bright blue, think dodgerblue.
+ As for his expression.... he's not angry... he is competitive and he likes to recount stories of his hunts... so something between a grin/thoughtfulness/something? I don't know. Anything that looks good!

So there's quite a few details I would like, but there's also a lot of space for you to be creative.
I wouldn't mind seeing some scars on him maybe, like battlewounds & the like 8D

Reference image(s): (These are clickable thumbnails!)
The first, is an edits reference pic, so these are the approximate lines I would like:
User Image
The second, is a color reference pic, so designs and color schemes are here, along with some notes.
User Image
Skull refs:
[ Golden Jackal ][ Lion Sketch ][ Tiger ][ Fox Skull ] (If you feel sadistic, perhaps this: [ Horse Skull ]

[ Nice Bird Skull ] [ Decent Bird Skull ]

[ Croc References ]

Default accessory color(s)?: The greyish-brown that I want the skulls to be (in Ref Pic #2 - Color Refs), or black.
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Light Grey
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Black, tipped with red blood spatter
Tag BG (for custom tag): [ Dark forest ]
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair, just as mentioned before, so:
Mane/Tail (grey tipped with black) that is short-ish/medium length, and looks messy/tangled with feathers woven into it throughout.
Also, Uber feathering along the legs, please! (<-- as in the feathering on the draft lines is fine, unless you feel the need to add some more furriness somewhere ^^)
3 skull accessories
No clothing edits. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 am
:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tooaya~~ <3
Name of horse: Jaela
Owner: pinchmonster
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Innocent
Breed: Kirin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her mane is long, down to her knees. It's curly, falling in loose ringlets. Decorated with little butterflies and flowers. I don't want big fat ringlets, I'd like many individual ones. Her "bangs" should sweep to the side. I just want her to look pretty! :3 Her tail-hair is longer as well with curls just like her mane. Her horn is similar to style 2 but longer. She is colored like an Orchid Mantis, see refs below! :3
Reference image(s): Feel free to CC this, I'd like to see pinkish-blush hair, creamy fur, markings are CC. No green or brown on her please, except maybe her eyes could be green? :3 Horn color is CC, maybe a bi-colored horn? biggrin (Don't die from the cute, this bug is adorable!) One. Two. (Great ref on color.) Three. (Another fantastic color ref.)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Like I mentioned above, long mane, long tail-hair. If you have questions please PM me or even AIM me~ late night kicks is my SN.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 am
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: tooaya
Name of horse: Dante
Owner: One over three
Temper: Godly
Theme: --
Description:
*Eyes: Golden
*Wings: Style 2 - fiery red with hawk like markings but with the colours from the colour sheet
*Mane: Braided - fiery red with subtle golden highlights near the roots.
*Tail: Wild -firey red - fiery red with subtle golden highlights near the roots.
*Body: Feathered draft with the roman nose
*Markings: Hawk like markings all over his body. Legs and head should not mimic the hawks talon's and beak. Just continue the feathered pattern.
He's supposed to be loosely based off the Greek god Apollo. Any artistic choices or tweaks are a-okay.
Reference image(s):
Colour samples:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/Colourpull.png
Best refs for patterns on back of wings and inside of wings:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/hawk-info0.gif
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/icarus1wing2.jpg
Other wing and body refs:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/DSC_0023redtailedhawkgettingreadyto.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/DSC_0017redtailedhawkwingsoutandmov.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/740.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/red-tailed-hawk-takeoff.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Brown
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Golden
Tag BG (for custom tag): 009 (Unless you feel another would be better suited)
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/a

EDIT: I just noticed (12th at 8 or so) that I had the wrong colourist name in the slot. Not sure if it matters but I fixed it. @@ Weird thing is I swear I changed it over the first time. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm
I'm sorry if this is a bit late, I spent the entirety of yesterday in the hospital watching over my dad.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
tooaya
Name of horse: Darkcaster
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Brooding
Description: Blonde templated Forever Foal mane and Default Uni tail, glowing blue eyes, solid black body with glowing purple markings (see ref), and horn the same color as her markings. She has the templated trading shop three-hoop-earrings in silver.
Reference Image(s): markings
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver and Blue
Premade Tag Number: 005
Tag frame color: N/A
Tag feather color: N/A
Tag BG: N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

ElfQuester

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 am
ElfQuester
unedited uncommon

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ameh
Name of horse: Jayhk
Owner: Bardess Ookami (The sn I use in Soq, Just having issues with it at the moment)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Patient
Breed: Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Black body with blue and silver wings, silver hair, and blue eyes please. I would like the Heron wings, with the wild mane and long 2 tail. Blue tipped in black for the feathers, please. Thank you.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: 002 Amethyst Sparkle by Sirenz
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 am
*edited: 29th July 7:30 PST - realized I forgot to mention the leg feathering in description section.

User Image
.:New Cursed Wind Catwalker:.
Colourist: Ameh
Name of horse: I'mani
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Vicious
Breed: Drakkari
Description: I'd like her to have the draft base with leg feathering, heron style wings and catwalker pelt. She is based off the Drakkari tribe of trolls in WoW and is a Death Knight so you can take inspiration of markings and colour from there.
Pelt: I'd like the pelt to be like the Drakkari Loa god, Har'koa but so it doesn't look like the soquili Har'koa I'd like the spots to be in a mid blue with darker blue edging. (as a foal she has a mottled pale blue 'saddle' on her back with white paint spots)
Wings: Same pale white as her pelt but no spots, instead the feather tips are the same colour as her spots.
Mane: Like the wild style but in dreadlocks, showing a little under the pelt (not around the face though, just a little about the neck) Her mane would be dark blue and she would have a few feathers showing with their colours inspired from the Drakkari refs. (her hair would just be dark blue as a filly)
Eyes: Pale glowing Deathknight blue
Body: A troll blue with the blue fading down to a darker blue on her legs, the feathering almost as dark blue as her hair except on one leg. Her hooves will be a silvery gray with slight cracking as if her hooves are old. She has scarring in places as she's been in quite a few battles.
Markings: Pale ice blue and glowing runes down her leg and across her shoulder. You can use the sword runes to inspire you, just make them tribal looking ^-^~
Edits: Dreads (see above) Tusks, gold anklets with feathers inspired by the Drakkari pics and a leather necklace with tusks hanging from it, the largest one in the center.
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Three gold hoops on her ears.
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Silvers and dark blue
Tag feather color (for custom tag): One gold tipped, the other like the feathers on her anklet
Tag BG (for custom tag): Zuldrak
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Dark blue dreads, tusk and Drakkari jewlery (anklet and necklace)
Price: 4,550k catwalker + wind base + growing

*I'd like her to grow (wind base) and sent the extra that it costs. If possible it would be wonderful if she could have the kalona scowl as she grows. I also sent enough for moderate edits as it was kinda borderline.

*Note: I have permission to use Har'koa as a reference.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 am
.:Unedited Kirin Soquili:.
Name of horse: Mithriluin
Owner: LadyKirin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mystical
Breed: Sindarin

Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: original kirin body, medium blue that darkens into sapphire stockings on all legs
Horn: Style 2, shimmering silver (like Elvish mithril) with pale hints of blue
Mane: Long 2, three colors in soft streaks - sapphire/med blue/silver
Tail: normal kirin, medium blue until fluffy part which should match mane.
Scales: shimmering silver with pale hints of blue, but with the scales along the back ridge down to tail sapphire and a random scattering of sapphire scales throughout
Hooves: same as horn
Eye color: sapphire blue

Markings: graceful, loose swirls of shimmering silver climbing up all four legs, along non-fluffy/non-scaly part of tail and up neck, in style of 'tree' on Moria gate or typical elvish swirly-ness (see reference pic), touch of silver swirl radiating from eye onto cheek (could simply be a curve of a few small dots, whatever you think would add a touch of pizzaz), Wee touches (speckles??) of silver or sapphire here and there on his coat would be fine too. Whatever you think would look best. The effect I'm looking for is definitely elvish/magical.

Reference image(s): Reference w/out trading post items

Trading Post Items:
• clamshell necklace in silver and sapphire blue
• star/moon hairsticks in silver and sapphire blue
• silver/sapphire blue beaded bracelets on front legs (with beads even though he's male)

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC

Would love to have his name in elvish script beneath his regular name on cert as I've seen on some other LotR inspired soq if possible.(see ref pic for script)

Hair/clothing edits (if any): unedited

Price for Unedited Kirin = 1.3 mil  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm
Unedited Common

.:Wind Soquili:. User Image
Name of horse: Pele'
Owner: LydaLynn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Joyous
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Amber eyes, Obsidian Long mane and tail [as reference 1], flaming wings [see hair in reference 2], lava coat with bright reds near the head and back cooling to darker cracked streams and pools towards her legs.
Reference image(s): reference 1, reference 2, reference 3, reference 4, reference 5, reference 6
Which stage you want them to start as? basket
Default accessory color(s)?: gold
Premade Tag Number: 023
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): ~

Price: 850,000gg  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Unedited Common

Name of horse: Evanescence
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Inspirational
Breed: MLP Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): light blue eyes (lightblue eye shadow upper, yellow green shadow lower), lime green long mane, light blue/green/lavender long tail, White Body with peacock design and back light blue legs (see reference pic~ should have a bit of shimmer to it), optional if you wish to place her MLP mark on her back
Reference image(s): x | x | x | x |
Default accessory color(s)?: to match her colors
Premade Tag Number: 003
Tag frame color (for custom tag): to match
Tag feather color (for custom tag): to match
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None
Other: Just follow the reference and have fun smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:50 pm
UNEDITED RARE

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Name of horse: Can I decide when I see him?
Owner: Hyper Falcon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lost
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
THIS WILL BE ARTIST INTERPRETATION XD (so sorta semi custom. Definitely CC on most of it) . I would like this Kirin to be colored to represent one of my favorite songs lately. I think it'd make a really cool soquili! The Song is called Digital Sea by Thrice. I will put the link in the reference images slot.
Only guidelines I have is please use the new alternate lines for the Kirin. Also use the default hairstyle for the new alt lines.

Reference image(s): Digital Sea
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: 023 Falling stars
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): n/a  

Renegade Athena

Corgisaur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Name of horse: Kieran
Owner: Eik Kyubi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mystical
Breed: Luminescent Butterfly
- Hair Style: Look in Reference.

- Hair Colour: Black and Blue

Markings and colors: Colourists choice, stick to colors and markings like in the refs please. The Marking should represent Tribal Butterflies. There should be Swirl-like markings coming from beside them. :3
Reference image(s):
- X

- x

- X

- Blue Blindfold, make it look a little tattered.

- A scarf. Make it go all the way around his neck, and do what bandana's do on his chest. Make this also look a bit tattered and damaged.

Stick these going around him.

- Hair: Do the "Wild" hairstyle but longer.

- Base: Do the Roman Horse base, with leg feathers, please.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourists Choice
Tag frame color: Colourists choice
Tag feather color: Colourists Choice
Total: 550k

God this is late, I'm so sorry. oTL  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games