ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:30 pm
Alexandria smiled. "You just did." She laid her head back down on her hands. "Three days, Jacob. Three days."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:17 pm
"Yep but Wy train like this i have a question for you.... How did yur master train you and psycho??"  

Uchiha_Jacob

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 pm
"He wasn't my master, per say. He was Itatsume's," Alexandria said raising her head again to look Jacob square in the eyes. "I never trained under that man. All I've learned is from past lives that I've taken. I'm much older than my looks give way to." She smiled at him. "He trained them almost exactly like this. I'm being nice and letting you off easy. Like I've stated before, you act, now, how Psycho did when he was your age. He, too, failed this test on the first few tries. Each time, their sensei would lengthen the amount of time he had to sit there. Though, he started out at a week, and gained two days each time he failed." She smiled again, then her face turned to a look of intrigue. "You wouldn't want to be trained like him, would you? I could always make it seven days." She sat up, her tail wrapping around her. She looked just like the majestic cats of old, though thats because she was one of them. "Now, I'm going to hunt for a bit. If Deathfire wakes up before I get back, let him know. Is there anything you'd like, before you are sitting like a statue for three days?" She looked at him intensely. You are too rough with the boy, Alexandria. Are you saying you could be a better teacher?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:21 am
"I'm ok but ll make sure he nows if he wakes up"jacob said leaning against a tree  

Uchiha_Jacob

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:14 am
Alexandria stood up. "You never did answer the question about the seven days instead of the three." She smiled at Jacob and jumped into the tree he was leaning against. "I'm not sure how long I'll be. Instead of just telling him that I'm hunting, let him know that he is to find me, as part of his training." She flicked her tail, and was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:46 am
"Yes mam"jacob said  

Uchiha_Jacob

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 pm
low dark luaghter is heard all around jacob as a icy cold wind blows over him " think u can handle not trembling? little boy " psycho said as he suddenly apeared on another tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:45 pm
Alexandria stopped for a brief second and looked back. She saw Psycho standing there. "Oh well," she said to herself. "I've got to eat."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:40 pm
"The cold doesnt bother me i love it"jacob said in a cold voice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:06 pm
"it always seems u belong to some different bloodline, u handle anything and everything....what do you think you are little boy? what do you expect to do after you completed this training? what do you want power for?" psycho said while hanging upside down from the tree branch.  

PsychoValentine

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:45 am
deathfire woke up then appeared on the ground"where is Alexandria"deathfire said as he looked around  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:31 pm
"she went to get food deathfire. and psycho why do you want to know why i want more power?"he said with out moving  

Uchiha_Jacob

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:18 am
"isnt that a logical question? you wont be doing this training unless there was a reason for you to get stronger, i want to see if the reason is worthwhile for you to be in this training " psycho said while still hanging upside down  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 pm
"Why what would you do if the training was worthwhile??"jacob asked  

Uchiha_Jacob

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:42 pm
"ohh did she say anything about training"deathfire said  
Rp Kingdom