Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Speed... hmm yeah! It makes games like 'Chase the Squirrel' and 'Tag' and all much easier! It's hard to play those if you're slow!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Stamina! You need it to keep the speed going. If you have no stamina, when you're going fast, all that'll happen is you'll get all out of breath really quick and that's not any fun!"

What do you use speed for most?: "Playing! Playing is the best in the world and I use speed for some of the BEST games!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Wystan
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: “Yes, speed is important, because without it, I would be unable to ask my rapid questions and get to where I want on time; you never want to be late for anything… its rude, plus, if I am late, I cannot ask as many questions as when I get there early. So, it’s very important.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: “Intelligence goes well with speed because a quick wit can help get you out of many difficult situations that you may find yourself in.”

What do you use speed for most?: “Sleuthing, finding clues, and always being the first one to arrive, oh, I almost forgot. I also use speed for quick silent sneaking up on people, although, I have not done that since I was a foal…”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

I figured you missed him so I mad him answer this time. ;D <3333

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: clicku

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?:
"Wait.. why am I back here? Didn't I answer enough of these questions already?!" Klei complained as he turned to walk away, before being held back my Mobbu; her telling him he better stay put and just answer them.

Klei let out a disgruntled sigh before answering. He'll answer them, but it doesn't mean he has to do so in a happy, cheery matter. "Like I always say and believe, speed is probably one of the most important stat along with stamina and strength. My reason remains unchanged."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
"Like I just stated moments ago my thoughts on the matter remains unchanged. Strength works best followed by stamina. You need strength to move forward even if every other stats fails you." His ears perked up as he held his head high and looked away, I wonder... If I sprint.... could I get away...?

What do you use speed for most?:
"Haaaa wouldn't you like to know. How about I demonstrate what I use speed for?" Klei rhetorically questioned back with a smirk. Not long after he spoke his last word he tightened his hind leg muscles, crouching his hindquarters, and shot off.

All that was seen was the clumps of upraised dirt and the swirling of Klei's tail that trailed behind him in the distance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kailey Koreco and Paynes Gray
Participating Soquili: Typhoid
Link to Teepee: Mine is the only one with his stats.

"No crap? Courage, strength, and speed are the most important things you need when you hunt. If you're not stronger, faster, or brave enough to catch something... well then, you're a pretty sucky killer, aren't you? Speed specially. Gotta be fast to take out a target before it can scream and ruin all the fun~"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
"Like I said before, you need courage and strength along with speed to make anything of yourself. The courage to do whatever it takes to win, the strength to do whatever you need to, and the speed to make sure you do it first. Stamina's alright if you expect to be holding up the same pace for a long time, but it's not necessary. Do it quick and easy and stamina's not too important."

"Hunting, swimming, playing... er... pranks.... so really, doing anything fun."

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x fallen leaves
Participating Soquili: Puakai
Link to Teepee: x

In truth, I believe that each stats is important in each of their own way. Speed is just one that can come handy when your trying to run away from a predator or if I just want to race other seathi for fun.

I'd say stamina and speed go hand in hand. Without enough stamina, you'll get tired more quickly and your speed will deploy.

I use my speed to escape from danger, playing, and most importantly, swimming of coarse.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Spellbound
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10721921&page=1

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Hopefully not. I mean, ya know... if you're in trouble speed is good to have, but I'd... rather be brave.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Hmmm, luck!! So you don't hit anything!

What do you use speed for most?: Running away from trouble!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Wyntre IceBlade
Participating Soquili: Swellow
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: Swellow nods sagely, "Of course speed is important. It is useful to have when you need to get somewhere very quickly...but then it is always a nice thing to have speed on your side so that if things get a little sticky your able to flee quickly" Swellow smirks at his rather great explanation on how to be a sissy. Blinking slightly, "Oh...you want to know if it is MOST important...uh er...not really unless you are a sissy and want to run away."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: He looks slightly confused and then happily answers, "Stamina! It is no good to have speed without the ability to use it. Therefore I vote for stamina!"

What do you use speed for most?: Winking, "Picking up girls...no honestly I do use it for that...but okay fine...I use speed to make sure I'm there no matter what I need to make sure I protect those that I care about."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:54 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady_Ourania
Participating Soquili: Amarant
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "... Gotta be able to move if you expect to dodge. Nobody's gonna slow down and mollycoddle you in a fight, 'specially not me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Hit 'em, lay 'em out, and you're done for the day. If you're not strong, it'll be your blood on the ground. Hard and fast, muscle and movement, s'all that matters. You can be as smart as you like, but your brain won't be what's taking the pounding."

What do you use speed for most?: "You want a pair of fangs in your hide? Only time you can stand still in a fight is when you're tangling with a snot-nosed runt. Don't listen to the morons who say it's like a dance. It's not."  

Lady_Ourania

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Laroawan
Participating Soquili: Mali
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Speed isn't that important for me. To work with my two-legger I need to have patience and be slow and steady." Mali glances at her new baskets. "But if I'm going to keep up with these two I think I'll be needing some speed soon."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "I think intelligence works best with speed. You must be smart to use speed to your advantage. When you're chasing foals around you need to think carefully and always be aware."

What do you use speed for most?: "I use speed to play with my mate. He loves chasing me around. Soon I'll be using it to keep up with my little ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Haisyn Fierra (& Uta)
Participating Soquili: Xaivary
Link to Teepee: Here.

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "More important?" She tilts her head, hms for a moment, and grins faintly. "More important to me than everything except maybe the smarts not to step in a hole while I'm using it." She ended the statement with a mildly bemused snort. "Speed is freedom."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Intelligence and Stamina, I'd have to say. You have to be able to recognize potential pitfalls ahead of you when you're running, and if you're being chased by something unpleasant, how to avoid spots you could be easily trapped. And you definitely need stamina to keep going for long. S'not much fun if you sprint for a hundred meter dash and topple over from exhaustion, eh?"

What do you use speed for most?: Xaivary waggles her ears back and forth amusedly. "If you couldn't tell by now... running! Just for the hell of it, because it's fun and freedom and a rush. And sometimes to pester the Kawani so I can sneak some sweetstick or fire water away from them." She gave a mischievous smile at that and tossed her mane playfully.

((Sugarcane and booze, yay! She is a horrible, horrible sneak thief.))  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Yumitoko
Participating Soquili: Keii Himba
Link to Teepee: Here

Keii looked out into the air and giggled a little,"of course it is silly, I'm built for speed!"

"Intelligence, yup fast thinking quick moving",she grinned and flicked an ear," always the best, it's no good having no plan."

"Running, getting away from dangerous soquili and racing of course",Keii shook hr head with a smile, "gotta have races."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 pm
BONUS STATS FOR FEBRUARY ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for March will be up soon.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm
Bonus Questions for March are Now Open!

Bonus stats for February have been added!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Luck? Mmmm... Probably. I mean... If you're lucky, you'll find good things and meet lots of new, nice people! Luck is important, yeah!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Huh. That's... A good question. I'm not sure. It depends on the kind of luck you've got... If you're lucky and find a really big shiny thing you want to keep, strength'll help... But if, say, you're in a race and doing well... Luck'll get you so far but speed helps to! So it all depends! It really does!"

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "No! Relying on luck leads to bad things, because what if your luck runs out?"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Charlotte
Link to Teepee: Here~

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Not in my opinion, no. It is an important factor, if such a thing exists, but when it comes down to it, your body is all you need; Your stamina, speed and strength are the most vital factors of your being."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Well, as I've mentioned, luck isn't as important as the rest, but I'll have to say stamina. Stamina is the driving force behind everything, I believe, so luck may affect the carrying out of whatever you're using stamina for."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "No, I do not rely on luck, myself, because I don't believe in it. I rely on statistics and facts I know are true. Luck gives way for emotions and emotions make one weak, something I cannot afford to be."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games