Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 am
((okay.....ill wait till someone say they see me cauz im tired =.= and ima go soon>.<))
Fujuki walked in the forest bored and tired, she had noone to talk to after Raikou interupted and left. she stoped and decided to rest in a tree......
((know it is nt much to work with but i dont feel like typeing alot rigth now =.= im sleepy lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 am
The Three bares fly into the path of the poison gas, blocking it's path to Raikou. The water clones burst into a puddle of water, as the real one falls on all fours. Then it's hind legs fall to their knees. "You still owe me!!" The bare said with a frustrated voice, as it vanishes in a cloud of smoke.

"Thanks...you helped me out a lot..." He said with a heavy sight.

((Sayuki. i'll still rp with you if you like ^^ ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:07 am
((okay ^.^......still sleepy tho =.= lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:09 am
Raikou narrows his eyes. "Thats...Fujuki... I just can't get a brake today can it..." Some how he was able to get up slowly, even though he was supposed to be paralyzed. As he went to take a step he fell to one knee. "Crap...I'm lower on chakra then I thought..." He said quietly still leaning against the tree that wasn't that far from Fujuki.

((k here we go ^^ ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 am
((^.^ finaly! lol))
Fujuki heard a small "thump" on the floor so she turned t see what it was O.O *small gasp* "I-Its you!!!" she said out loud as she turned on the tree still siting down, huh??it looks like he is hurt..... she thought to herself as she saw him in pain "What is going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:18 am
Letting his head hang, hearing her. He then lets out another sigh. "I've just had a rough day..." He said quietly, as his body wouldn't obey him.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:22 am
She jumped off the tree and walked over to him making sure it wasnt a trap. she then realized he ws in serious pain and knelt down next to him "Here.......lay down i can help....." she said making sure he didnt colapes on the floor, why am i helping him....isnt he he bad guy??? she thought to herself not having any proof that he was bad at all  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:29 am
He takes her help, not able to do anything on his own at the moment. Closing his eyes, he chuckles softly. "No matter how hard I try...it always pulls me back..." He spoke softly, his eyes still closed. "Death...I can never seam to out run you...for... Am I cursed to be one of your many scions..." He said with a quiet laugh. As he laughs his eyes open and look up at Fujuki "Am I a monster..?" One eye was human, the other from a weasel.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 am
Fujuki looked down to her lap with sadness that he would ask her such a question "i.....i dont know who you are......" she laughed "....yet im trying so hard ot keep you alive" she lauged again as she healed his wounds and her hand glowed and the would slowly closed one by one......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:37 am
((ima go soon im to tired =.=))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:39 am
Pulling away slightly even though paralyzed. "I do not deserver your kindness..." He said slowly standing as static charges start to form around his wounds. "The answer is yes...I've killed more then any human should..." His eyes grew cold even though there was sorrow deep in the back of his eyes. Something that could only be seen if you look very deep into his eyes. "Blood stains my flesh, and not my own." He said quietly as he tries to slowly walk away.

There may have been no sign of pain in his face, but it was clear that his body was screaming of pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:40 am
((tis okay ^^ ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:41 am
"No you will die at your condition if you walk now!" she said jumping to her feet and catching up to him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:45 am
"Why care for a demon that can only kill..." He said as his body shook. "I have only done one act or random kindness...and I don't...even understand why I did it...If I ever say anything in the condition...that I am now...I would have just killed it!!" He said with a wild look in his eyes, as he makes a sharp glance at her. He almost looked as if he were a wild, wounded animal.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:49 am
Fujuki froze in her steps "......i dont understand why i am trying so hard to help you......but i have a feeling that you need to stay alive" she said taking another step "now sit and let me help your wounds" she demanded with a braver look on her face as if she wasnt afraid anymore  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games