Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:49 pm

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that," Koyashu said in monotone voice. He already had a glass of wine was now having a second one.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:52 pm

Richard started on his next glass of wine and looked around at everyone like they were morons. "Koy...ishn't gunna hfff is way wit me, cu I'm gun have my way with...me." the blond laughed and started on his next glass of wine.
"Boozer."said almost everyone in the room.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:56 pm

Koyashu looked at Richard. "Well I better control how I drink," he said as he took a sip of his wine.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:06 pm

"Ah, it's fine... Richard's a profetional drinker."said Mrs.Connelly.
"Yesh my lil Koy...I'm a pofesss-unal...."laughed the blond hugging onto Koyashu, "poffess...offess..."he started laughing. "Lessshh go out dwinking, Koy!"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:09 pm

"Uh...I don't usually drink to the point of being really drunk," Koyashu said. He finished off his second glass of wine and started on a third.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:12 pm

Richard laughed and kissed Koyashu, "aww! HE'S SO CUTE ISN'T HE!" now he really sounded like part of the Connelly family.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:14 pm

"How many glasses of wine have you had?" Koyashu asked. He was shocked at how Richard acted when he was drunk.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:20 pm

"Five? Six?"said Richard holding up fingers, he held up a thumb and four fingers.
"YAH! WOOT WOOT WOOT!"yelled Richard pumping his right fist in the air and sitting on Koyashu's lap.
"Right around here I think he's gunna start stripping." commented Cara.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Koyashu looked at Cara with a faint blush on his face. "Are you serious?" he asked wondering if she was kidding or not.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:26 pm

"When he was a teenager in high school he ended up getting so hammered with me and our friend Markus that he started singing Bye Bye Miss American Pie while doing a strip tease for a cop."laughed Evan, "then he kissed the cop and tried takeing the cops cloths off. Poor man, he ended up with a wedgie when his female partner stopped laughing and flirting with me. Richard had forgotten how to take off others underware at that time."

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:31 pm

Koyashu's blush become alittle darker. "Okay..." he said. He was unsure about he should feel about the possiblity of Richard doing a strip. Half of him said yes and the other half said no because Richard was obviously drunk. He then took a big drink of his wine.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:33 pm

"Let's go to the bedroom Koy!"yelled Richard with a big smile as he snuggled into his lover.
The twins giggled like idiots.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:34 pm

Koyashu's face decided that now would be a good time to turn beet red. "Uh...." he said slowly before downing the rest of his wine along with another whole glass.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Richard grabbed his on wine and filled it downing it and laughing after falling off Koyashu's lap.
The family was Irish so they were all a little red faced asside from the girls with only a little wine and soda in their glasses.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:39 pm

Koyashu laughed as he helped Richard up. "Carefully," he said. He relieazed he was getting drunk, but didn't care as he took another sip of his wine.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games