Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:06 pm
((uh sure i dont mind i was rping))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:07 pm
((ofcorse mrgreen ....well i cant O.O Flame isnt here and i posted cauz we talkin but he aint here so ima just watch u guys then O.O >.< I WANNA RP crying o well ill just wait >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:10 pm
((I would pop up with you all except for the fact that u and flame are in your room sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:13 pm
((DAMN IT >.< that was a good idea too cry FLAME GET ON!!!! scream ......im bored DX.......O.O that sounds wierd....me and Flame in mah room.....>.< why does ot sound like that?!?!?!?))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:14 pm
((cool))Kitty saw Fujuki walk in "ow whats going on"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:18 pm
((Uh Kitty your not with Fujuki and Flame ur with Chihiro,Oz, and me now.*changes subject* I know you guys sometimes me behind a lot but I don't mine reading the pages its fun to see how the story turns out."the thing" is a paper on how to control the werewolf symtems why i don't know i was bored))
Oh I forgot to give Oz the thing.Khana turned around and ran to the place where she saw Oz.There were more people there.She saw Oz,Kitty, and Chihiro there."Why are you crying Chihiro?" she said with a worried look on her face.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

((freakin chick!!! dont mean iy in a mean way tho.....i am not ther i did not say that i walked in...... and they wer hungin and she was not holdin it out for you to stab yiurself with it.....>.< im not tryin to be mean but that is gettin on my nervs sooooo bad! DX))  
((oo sayuki what if I like ring the door bell and say it is an emergency so ur character's mom would have to let me in and talk to you...))  

twilight_animeprincess

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:21 pm
((good idea but i snuck in like 15 min ago and i was gunna go to bed but Flame came to my house and came in thu my window so my mom dosent know he is ther and if you wake up my mom she will get pissed and i wont be able to see u or anyone else for a while >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:22 pm
((All three of us posted at the same time)) gonk  

Khana Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:26 pm
((ooo wow we did..... anyways, yea ur right sayuki that sucks. oh well that means im gonna have to wait until the freakin next day to talk!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:27 pm
((OMFG WERE IS FLAME?!?!?!>.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:28 pm
((Yeah its like everyone's here except the people we are talking to scream ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:28 pm
((FLAME WE NEEEEED U!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!))  

twilight_animeprincess

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Kitty saw Khana walk in "what r u staring at Khana"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games