Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Yuki saw a boy a couple of benches away from her. She was alone, and, she decided she;d probably just regret not talking to him and atleast trying to meet someone new.
She sat next to him. "Hi" she said simply, offering a short sweet smile and her hand.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Anki noticed a girl sitting next to him and shook her hand"welll nice to meet you i am Anki"Anki said as he bowed towards her"and you are?"Anki said after he bowed.

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:00 pm

Yuki let out a small sigh of relief. "im Datenshi Yuki Beso", she said, giving him her full name, since, sleective groups of people knew her anyways, "But i just go by Yuki" she told him, runing a hand quickly through her hair.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:03 pm

"ah Yuki well i have no real name for what i am"Anki said while eyeing her hoping he could trust her with his huge secret."so just call me Anki"Anki said

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Yuki laughed at him lightly, "Trust me, me neither, im.....well........im different" she said to him. "Nice to meet you Anki" she stated with a gentle and soft smile. Sh eleaned back on the bench, "Hey..hwo old are you?" she asked, wondering if he was old enough to grab a shot or two with her at the bar she had found, best way to get to know someone, at a bar she thought, but, tihs kid looked no older than 15 16 at most.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:08 pm

I was running so fast, I almost passed the two sitting on the bench. I stopped instantly, looking at Yuki and thinking to myself, She reminds me of the one my sister called Kayle... I stepped up to them, and said calmly, "Excuse me, but do you know a girl named Kayle? You look very much like her."

Sexii_Shadow

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 pm

"100"Anki said while looking at her hmm she looks no more than 20 and she looked cute Anki thought(no im not hitting on you lolol but im not insulting u ok)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:19 pm

((LOL, ok XD))
YUki looked at him for a moment, "I see.....are you a chevalier by chance?" she asked, hoping that her assumptions were correct and that he wasnt just something made in a lab, oresle, she woudl feel foolish and perhaps even started a battle, which, she wouldnt much enjoy.
"Im 20, though, ill live for much longer" she said, offering her age as well.

She looked to the girl and her eyes immediatly widneed, "NO, im her sister!, is she here? have you seen her?!" i asked, standing up, gripping the girl by the shoulders tightly, i had been looking for Kayle since i was 18, when i was told i had a sister.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:22 pm

"ah yes i am but i have no master"Anki said his face started to sadden"my master disapeared"Anki said tring to hide his emotions
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 pm

I felt ignored. I was standing there awkwardly looking at the two carry on a conversation, acting like I wasn't there. I put my hands on my hips and spoke a little louder, "Excuse me miss, do you know a girl named Kayle??"

Sexii_Shadow

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Sexii_Shadow
I felt ignored. I was standing there awkwardly looking at the two carry on a conversation, acting like I wasn't there. I put my hands on my hips and spoke a little louder, "Excuse me miss, do you know a girl named Kayle??"

i edited my post.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:25 pm

"hmm"Anki looked at her kinda rudly"excuse me who are you"Anki said even more rudely

Uchiha1919

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:30 pm

((Ok, sorry lol))

I was surprised at her reaction, and my eyes widened. "You're her sister?" I closed my eyes in deep concentration. I had this gift of knowing where people where, and knowing people's names without them telling me. I could look into their minds, their hearts.. when I opened my eyes again, they were filled with sadness, "Yes.. I know where she is.. your name is Datenshi Yuki Beso.. Kayle's younger sister..." I sighed deeply and said in a more hushed tone, "Kayle is... she is no longer with us in the world of the living..." I then looked at Anki with sad eyes, "I'm sorry.. please forgive my intrusion.."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Anki stands up grabing his shealths"any thing i can help you with"Anki said while getting next to Yuki

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:37 pm

Yuki's eyes immediatly shot into a glare. "Thats not true its not, its-......" she said, not able to finish her sentence, her lips wouldnt move, she just felt like someone had hit her in the gut when the words sunk in. She felt her eyes start to water but blinked away the tears. "Thats not true, how are you so sure?!" she asked, but before listening for an answer, her fists were clenched aroudn the girls collar, "if you're so sure then tell me where she is!, tell me!" she demanded, ehr actions prevoked by sadness and disbelief but at the same time, believing every word of it.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games