Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:15 pm
SHe returned it and sighed. " i cant wait...till were both parents..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:19 pm
He smiled. "I also can't wait."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:41 pm
She smiled and sighed against him. "I love you "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:44 pm
"I love you too," he said smiling. He wrapped his arms around her gently and held her.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:10 pm
She giggled and sighed happily. " your so protective...i love it.."She mumbled hugging him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 pm
He laughed nerviously. "Uh...thanks. I just don't want the ones I care about to be harmed," he said quietly.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:02 pm
She nodded and sighed looking at him. " i love you..."s he smiled and stretched hr back cracking her back. She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:16 pm
He smiled back. "I love you too," he said smiling. "I got some paperwork I should take care of. You should problem get some rest. I'm sure carring twins must be tiring."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:25 pm
She nodded yawning softly. SHe kissed his cheek and lay back down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:32 pm
He covered her up and kissed her gently on the forehead. Looking at her stomach he said while chuckling, "Now you two let your mom get some sleep." He then leaned over and gently kissed her stomach before standing up straight.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:37 pm
She giggled some and soon was asleep as she snuggled into him. She yawned and curled in the blankets as she slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:42 pm
As soon as she was fast asleep he carefully got up and went to his office. Once in his office he sat at his desk and started working on the paperwork that was on his desk.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:49 pm
A couple hours later she saw both him and Jim never ate dinner. After her own crazy cravings were fullfilled she brought them each dinner. SHe smiled at Jim Setting his tray down, She moved to then bring Rai his.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:52 pm
"Thanks," Rai said as she set his tray down. Jim set his tray down on the coffee table in Rai's office and started eating. "You really think this is gonna work?" Jim asked after swallowing some food. "It has too. If then everyone loses," Rai stated as he started nibbling on his food.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:08 pm
She sat between them and looked between them both. " alright i wanna know whats going on..."S he smiled. " you've made me curious..theres no stopping me now "  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff