Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 am
she gave a sheepish look, "you know it's only going to get worse when i've fully changed. when we run as a pack you'll be able to hear every thought in both our heads." her lips quirked slightly and then she bit her bottom lip, making a face. "So i'll just apologize now."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm
Ben laughed.
"I'll try to not sing obnoxious songs, at least."
"That'll be hard for you, considering your taste in music." Erin grumbled, watching the blood splash across the screen. "This movie reminds me of that trip to Yellowstone we took."
Iggy laughed. "That. Was. EPIC."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:51 am
Teresia's eyebrows knitted together, "what do you mean?" she asked curiously. obviously it was an inside thing that had happened before she came to this place.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:33 pm
Erin rolled her eyes at Iggy. "Well, we went to Yellowstone a few years ago for a vacation. We decided to off-road it and run with some real wolves." she paused in her story, shoveling down a handful of popcorn. "We found a porcupine, and Ben thought he'd show off and see how close he could get to it."
Ben sighed. "Long story short, I got some foot-long needles to the noggin." he said, shrugging his broad shoulders, which, if examined closely, were puckered with little scars.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:57 am
she couldn't help but burst out laughing at this. she looked over at ben, covering her mouth with one hand, "I'm so sorry but just picturing that." she started laughing even harder. after she calmed a bit she shook her head, "only you would do somthing like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:31 am
Ben frowned and scooted as far away as the tiny twin bed would allow.
"I'm wounded by your words." he pouted, crossing his arms.
Erin stifled a laugh.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:59 pm
in only a flash Teresia changed from laughter to a face of the most pitiful porportions possible. "I'm sorry. I'm terrible." she even made her eyes tear up slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm
Ben tried to look indifferent, but it fell apart. He laughed a little and pulled her back into his arms, hugging her fiercely.
"I guess I could forgive you, then." he said, smiling into her neck.
Erin rolled her eyes.
"Seriously, guys. Lay off the couple stuff until we're gone." she gagged.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 am
((sorry i don't have long today. there was an accident at work where i might have gotten a concussion. i'm pretty sure i'm ok though))

she laughed slightly and turned, sticking her tougne out teasingly. she had gotten her way so she felt that she could be nice, "alright." she replied and curled up in his lap and turned to face the screen again. "lets not be too mean." she said to ben because it was true that they would have to deal with worse later. what she couldn't really control, her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:37 pm
((WHAT HAPPENED?!))

Ben's lips turned down a fraction, and Erin shrugged her shoulders too quickly to be seen.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:28 am
((student clocked my head off the bus ceiling. i was holding him down by the shoulders and when he stood up he forced me up too. i guess i'm lighter than i though. >_<))

she looked at ben breifly and caught the subtle change in his face. this time she really did feel bad, thinking that she had upset him. "I'm sorry." she replied, the truth rang in every word.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm
((What were you doing holding his shoulders down?))

Ben's face twisted into a grin.
"Aw, you're forgiven." he said, settling back onto the headboard.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 am
((keeping him seated. this student is supose to be in a harness for transportation because he is violent but the mother refused to do so. so i was doing that to keep him sitting for his own safty and the safty of the other students because he will stand, start screaming like a banshee and hitting anything that is withing a 10ft radious if he can.))

"I'm glad." she let a slight smile cross her face as she settled herself better in his lap watching the movie. she felt herself get rather dazed for a little while. she was pry just a bit tired from everything that was going on and her muscles ached. it was as if everything hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:04 pm
((Um. YIKES.))

"You should probably sleep." Ben suggested to Teresia, who looked extremely tired.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:28 am
she shook her head stubbornly, "but i don't want to." still her lids were winning.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games