Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Brigitte set her last glass of blood down gently on a stainless steel table, sighing as she did so. "Feel better, dear?" Her friend asked.

"Yes, much, thank you," was her quiet reply. Although she spoke to the man, her mind was elsewhere, longing to return to her friends... to Akia. She knew, however, that she would have to wait until she was sure that her craving for human blood had been irradicated. "Marcus..." she adressed her friend, "would I be able to stay here for a short while. If it's a problem, I'm sure I'll be able to find lodging elsewhere, but I may have to stop by again soon."

Marcus draped an arm casually over Brigitte's shoulder. "Of course you can stay here! I'd never deny the dead a place to stay!"

Brigitte ignored his poor attempt at humor. "Thank you, Marcus. Your gesture is truely appreciated." For the first time in a very long while, Brigitte yawned. She tried to stifle it, but to no avail. She looked at Marcus, who nodded, understanding her silent question. She walked over to one of the large, cold, metal body drawers and got inside. Marcus closed the door, and Brigitte slept for the first time in over 50 years.

((Neither my mom nor myself could figure out what the metal thingies they put bodies in in morgues are called, so we went with "body drawers." XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:43 pm
Rock stood up straight. He had heard something and looked down at the group. They didn't seem to have heard it. ''What?!'' Rock muttered. ''I seem of no use for the meantime. I do not know when I shall be back, but I shall, I promise!'' Rock yelled down to everyone. He flew up into the air. omething looking like him was bolting his way, but it was all black and had a blade withdrawn. Rock withdrew his own sword and smashed it against the black figure, slwoing down it's course. It turned around switly. A growl came deep from Rock's throat. ''I told you to stay away!'' Rock yelled at it. ''Why keep the very thing that pulses in your blood away.... youare thirsty of vengeance and what you desire most is to see the specie that has killed your parents die forever...'' It snapped back. ''No! You shall not hurt them! They are my friends!'' ''Ha! You? Have friends? They have no clue of your past or even what you are...'' ''It's not what I am that makes me who I am. I wise vampire told me. And believe me, this time, the curse shall fall!'' Rock yelled out. An explosion came from Rock as his energy itensified in anger. Rock dashed after the 'thing', black mask on the face. He flung the sword at the figure which ahd only time to dodge one attack before recieving another one. Rock's sword slashed through the air and landed in the shoulder. Black blood flew out. Rock continued to slash, not hits always hitting thier target. When Rock stopped, panting the 'thing' was bleeding like a waterfall. ''You shall NEVER find love within anyone!'' it yelled. ''YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO!'' Rock yelled back. He lifted his sword. The mask exploded to bits and Rock brought down his sword, slicing the 'thing' in half. It fell down, spiraled to the floor, dead. Rock's clothes were soaked with black blood and his face was smeared dirty. Rock looked around. He had just slayed the curse, which ment that finally he was free and had freed his family as well. ''Done with it...'' Rock said. Then he flew off in a random direction, heading in a straight line. He landed on a hill near the sea. Down below there was a busy town. On Rock's back, a pac-sack appeared and behind him, a wagon of weaponry that he ahd made. He walked through the busy town, like a normal folk, his wings were unpresent, but he had his hood over his face. He came up to a merchant. ''How may I help you?'' It asked. ''I have swords, all with special properties, such has magic to sell.'' ''Oh really? Those a pretty rare! I'll make a deal with you. If I sell these, I'll get 30 % and you will ge the rest which is 70%'' It exclaimed. Rock agreed. At the end of the day, Rock had made over 50 thousand dollars. He walked around town and stopped at a clothes shop. ''Yes, I'm here to buy your finest clothes.'' Rock said. ''My, this way, young gentleman.'' The woman said. She showed him a multitude of clothes. ''Hmm... I'll take these...'' Rock said. He bought them, which were reptty costy (even if he had still 43 thousand in his pockets.) and headed to a hotel. He rented a room and slept there. The next morning he got up and sold more weaponry. Rock wasn't hooded anymore and was wearing his fine clothes. He seemed rich walking in the streets. Many people turned around to watch him walk by. Rock stopped in front of a poster. ''Hmm... A parade... A ball... shows of magic... Interesting... And there's also a tournament. I'll sign up for the tournament, parade and show... I got a lot hidden in here...'' Rock tapped his heart.

((Whew... That was alot... But I needed to keep my rp character moving =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Rock went off towards the sing up and signed up for everything he said he would. He was in need of affection, so that's what he'll get. He wanted no fame, no money. Just love. It was the only thing missing in his life. Rock took off from there and went to the docks. ''I wonder how they're dealing without me...'' Rock sighed. ''At least, I hope to return there someday.... This life is too busy for me... I shall find the missing thing in my life, then head back home...'' Rock sighed an sat on a step of a stariway leading directly into the sea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:54 pm
((Time zap.))

Fenrick emerged from the wood around the clearing and ignited the small pile of logs the was on a makeshift fire pit with a splay of his hand.

"Rise and shine everyone, wake up and smell the dew."

Fenrick was sort of anxious to get moving. With Rock gone, Fenrick wanted to get moving, for Ewan was the only other guy in camp, besides Akia. Akia wan't talking to Fenrick after the time he had revealed himself as in the war.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:59 am
The festival went on great, ROck, impressing many many people and won the tournament. Rock was returning home when he heard screaming. "NO! Leave me alone!" A girl yelled. "Shut up, nymph!" A man replied. Rock's sword appeared in his hand. "Unhand her..." Rock said  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm
''Mind your own bussiness, hero...'' The man replied and looked over his shoulder. He recognized Rock from the tournament, he who was one of the strongest man's pal. ''You are gonna go down for bringing my friend down!'' He turned around and charged at Rock, a knife in hand. Rock dodged the blow with a mere footwork. '' Too simple for a battle...'' ROck said. The man spun around trying the best he could to even land a simple hit. Nothing worked as Rock was too quick. ''You are too previsible...'' The other guy stepped in and started trying to hit Rock. They were 2 now and Rock still didn't seem to break a sweat while the men were starting to pant. THe nymph hid into a corner and looked at Rock, scared that he would be fataly hit, but impressed of his speed. The men backed up, gasping. '' Boo...'' Rock said. A slam of wind sent them against the wall in front of Rock. ''Don't ask me to go tougher on you... I'm already going too easy...'' Rock said as he stepped up to them. They scurried off as fast as they could, even if they were out of breath. Rock sheathed his sword and turned to the nymph. ''Are you alright?'' Rock asked, tending out a hand to the girl. She backed up a bit. She was bruised at many places and a cut was on her left arm. ''Oh dear... Let me help you. The brutes are gone.'' Rock said and he got closer. The girl backed up a bit. ''No need to be scared. Look in my eyes if you need to see that I eman no harm...'' Rock said. She looked up scaringly into his eyes. They were calm and helpful. She nervously took out one of her hands and put into Rock's. He helped her up and brought her back to his apartment. ''Don't worry. You're safe here, I promise over my own blood and soul.'' Rock said. He went up to the girl and lifted gently her left arm. She tried to pull it away, but it was unsuccessful, for Rock stopped her. With his other hand with a soft lilac glow, he brought it over to her cut. She tried pulling away again in vain. Rock touched softly her wound. It started to shut and when it was all shut, he let go of her arm. She dashed to a corner and examined what he had done to her arm. ''T-thank you...'' She stuttered and looked around with frightened eyes. '' Calm down. My name is Rock Hisakata, from a far forest. I was the blacksmith over there. What is your name, fair nymph?'' Rock asked kindly. ''M-My name?'' She thought for a minute. ''My name is Kyoko...'' She said in a near whisper. ''I'm lost... I also come from a far forest... Is yours South-east from here?'' She asked. ''Indeed it is.''  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 pm
Brigitte's sleep didn't last long. Her body wasn't used to such rest, and told her to get up and move about. Her eyes opened in her dark resting place and she gave the metal by her foot a kick. She heard footsteps walking towards her enclosure, followed by the feeling of the gurney she was on being pulled back, revealing Marcus's smiling face. "Hello! Have a nice rest?"

Brigitte shrugged. "I suppose, although I speculate I didn't sleep long." She hopped down, landing with her feet on the hard floor. Her nose picked up on the scent of human blood, Marcus's to be exact, and her throat burned for it. I figured as much, she thought to herself. "Marcus," she started, "could I by any chance get a-"

Marcus's hand went up to silence her. "Say no more!" With that he flew out of the room, returning with a glass similar to the one she had used the night before and several flasks filled with blood.

Brigitte smiled and took the items graciously. "Thank you," she said before pouring some blood into the glass and taking a sip.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:51 pm
Rock and Kyoko talked for a long while until it was dark outside. ''Oh... have to go.'' She said and got up. ''Go to where?'' Rock replied. He knew that she didn,t have anywhere to go to. ''I.. hm. Fine. I don't know where. Find my way back home.'' She said. ''Look. Stay here for the night. We shall go tomorrow. I have to go back home anywyas. And I think a few friends would be happy to see me again.'' Rock said with a chuckle. ''Umm... I don't know... I'd hate to be a weight for you. '' She replied. ''Believe me, you aren't! And so, you do wish to go back home, don't you?'' She nodded. ''All set then. Stay here for the night, in the protection of I and tomorrow, we shall set off to the forest together. Deal?'' Rock showed his hand to her. She put her hand in his. ''Fine. Deal. ''SHe said with a smile. Rock arranged the room for her. He would sleep on the couch. They went to sleep and the next morning,. Rock was with his red scarf that hangs to his neck, the green sleeveles t-shirt and onyx black cargo pants. He sword on his back and backpack in the hand, he led the way back towards the group with Kyoko. A few hours later he caught up to the group. A roar was heard ahead as another dragon was up ahead. Rock pulled out the bow handle. The nymph's jaw fell and rushed up behind a tree trunk. Energy formed the the limbs of the bow. He pulled teh string and let go of the arrow that raced off towards the group. It passed in a straight line, between everyone and impaled the dragon in the eye, as it passed it's head from the trench in the cliff up ahead. The dragon's head fell to the ground, an arrow pierced through the eye and stuck out of the cheek on the other side. ''I'm back...'' Rock said. Kyoko peeped out from behind the tree. Rock'S bow faded off and he out it away. ''Is it gone now?'' She asked. Rock nodded. ''Everything's safe now''  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:45 pm
Fenrick sheathed his sword after the Dragon's head flew off. He got rid of the body as he had done earlier.

"Well, look what another dragon dragged in."

Fenrick noticed kyoko and gritted his teeth. "A nymph?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 pm
"Long time no see," said Ewan to Rock in a scornful manner. He didn't announce his departure, or even let them know about any of his plans. "Where have you been?" he asked angrily. "And who the hell is she?"

Ewan and his sisters didn't look so well. They were dirty and weary. Ewan had rough looking stubble on his chin and some pretty dark rings around his eyes from lack of sleep.

Elki's garments were torn in many places and very discolored. She had dirt all over her hands and she looked thoroughly exhausted. She had never done such extensive travel, and it showed. She had also been forced to have to do magic to defend against fiends, and that took away much of her energy. She wasn't used to such amounts of spellcasting or seeing the amount of danger she had. She longed for home and her own warm bed.

Lutia seemed the best off of the siblings. She seemed absolutely the same with the minor exception of her appearance. Her hair was dirty, matted, and tangled; her clothes were a bit disheveled, and her face was practically covered in dirt, but she didn't seem as weary as the others.

"Hi," Lutia said to the nymph. "My name's Loooooo-shaaaaa. What's yours?" she asked happily.

jadecougar

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 pm
jadecougar
"Long time no see," said Ewan to Rock in a scornful manner. He didn't announce his departure, or even let them know about any of his plans. "Where have you been?" he asked angrily. "And who the hell is she?"

Ewan and his sisters didn't look so well. They were dirty and weary. Ewan had rough looking stubble on his chin and some pretty dark rings around his eyes from lack of sleep.

Elki's garments were torn in many places and very discolored. She had dirt all over her hands and she looked thoroughly exhausted. She had never done such extensive travel, and it showed. She had also been forced to have to do magic to defend against fiends, and that took away much of her energy. She wasn't used to such amounts of spellcasting or seeing the amount of danger she had. She longed for home and her own warm bed.

Lutia seemed the best off of the siblings. She seemed absolutely the same with the minor exception of her appearance. Her hair was dirty, matted, and tangled; her clothes were a bit disheveled, and her face was practically covered in dirt, but she didn't seem as weary as the others.

"Hi," Lutia said to the nymph. "My name's Loooooo-shaaaaa. What's yours?" she asked happily.

''Listen Ewan. I'll make this clear once and for all. I saved her alright? And if I were you, I wouldn't use that tone with me... I doubt you woulda prefered to become an iceblock or into pieces... I left for a good reason. And I DID say that I was leaving for a while...'' Rock said. Kyoko hid behind Rock's figure at Ewan's voice. Rock put an arm around Kyoko recomfortingly. She hid into his chest. With his free arm, he unsheathed his sword, meaning that he was very serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Brigitte had left the village several hours ago and was now wandering through the forest she had left the previous day with her umbrella raised over her head. In the distance she could hear the sound of Rock's voice and it didn't take long for her to see him, sword drawn, facing Ewan. She shook her head and stepped into the clearing, taking a place behind Rock. "Now, now, my friend," she said gently, "let's not make and hastey actions." Her voice was calm and her thirst for human blood was gone. She was now the same Brigitte that had vowed to protect her young friend Lutia. She didn't look at the young girl, however. No doubt she had heard how her vampire friend had taken on a less than loveable personality.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte had left the village several hours ago and was now wandering through the forest she had left the previous day with her umbrella raised over her head. In the distance she could hear the sound of Rock's voice and it didn't take long for her to see him, sword drawn, facing Ewan. She shook her head and stepped into the clearing, taking a place behind Rock. "Now, now, my friend," she said gently, "let's not make and hastey actions." Her voice was calm and her thirst for human blood was gone. She was now the same Brigitte that had vowed to protect her young friend Lutia. She didn't look at the young girl, however. No doubt she had heard how her vampire friend had taken on a less than loveable personality.

''Tell him to calm down then... He's scaring Kyoko... She got beaten yesterday by city folks and now, she's agreed to follow me and there goes one of my allies yelling at us!'' Rock replied. A fine red light appeared along the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:40 am
Ewan wasn't going to calm down. "So just saying 'I'm no use here now, I'm leaving, I'll be back sometime in the future, fare thee well against dragons!' is a valid goodbye now? You deserted us! And for what? Some little fairy? Because you were ashamed of yourself? Nobody cares what you are, just who you are!" she shouted, finally stopping to take a breath. He wiped his mouth with his hand and then added under his breath, "But now we know who you really are..."  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:11 pm
Brigitte shot a glare at Ewan. "Silence, you foolish child! Perhaps not everyone is as comfortable with their self image as you are. Perhaps some people need time to themselves to discover who they truely are, to discover their true potential," her eyes were cold as they glared at the human. "Do not Rock when you don't know where he has been or what he has done. Do not judge anyone without knowing where they've been in life." Her eyes softened and she strode over to Kyoko. "Are you alright, dear? I'm quite sorry for the poor first impressions you must be getting here. I'm afraid that this is what tiresome travel with the same people will do to you."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff