Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:17 pm
"Ummm, one, we just ditched that girl, which was horribly rude, two, I appreciate the help, but I'm looking for my room, and three, you didn't even ask me my permission do whatever you did to me to bring me here!" His anger had risen fast. "How did you even know what my class was!?" He stormed away from Finrick and down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:24 pm
"Oh well. The anger is good."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:31 pm
He once again realized that he had no idea where he should go, but he was currently too angry to care. How did that guy know where his class was? Could he read minds? No, impossible. But was it? He had wings, Finrick could teleport around, what else could there be out there?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm
dark black ravens fluttered around the school, flitting from tree to tree in search of rock.
jackie walked down the hall and disserpeared into the shadows, awating for her shadow birds to bring news  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 pm
snuggle89
dark black ravens fluttered around the school, flitting from tree to tree in search of rock.
jackie walked down the hall and disserpeared into the shadows, awating for her shadow birds to bring news

"Why do you care of Rock so much?" a female voice was heard in the shadows that Jakie was hidden in. First, 2 silver eyes were visible then, the body of a dragon. "Do not fear, I do not attack without being provocted... I shall tell you the link I have with Rock after you answer my questions, dear child..." The dragon asked Jakie as it stopped a few meters away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm
"i am not worried just curious as to what happened"
jackie closed her eyes "and it depends on what your question is"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:45 pm
snuggle89
"i am not worried just curious as to what happened"
jackie closed her eyes "and it depends on what your question is"

"The word worry never crossed my mind, young woman. But if you react this way, answer this question... Why did you get all mad yesterday after seeing Rock and Robin on the roof?" the dragon asked inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 pm
jackie raised an eyebrow at the dragon "i was not any feeling like that disserpeard when i started to think of them as fr...."
she stopped in mid scentance and glaired at the dragon "as aquantances"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm
snuggle89
jackie raised an eyebrow at the dragon "i was not any feeling like that disserpeard when i started to think of them as fr...."
she stopped in mid scentance and glaired at the dragon "as aquantances"

"Is that so? I can see right through it..." the dragon started to pace around her. "Even if you consider them as aquaintances, it still doesn't explain why you got so enraged that the very existance of the world was in danger.... Deep down inside, you should look within you... And I tell you right now... 2 tips... One, first come, first serve... Two, Get close to him... Or your emotions will torture you the rest of your life..." The dragon suggested to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:05 pm
"Help, help!" Rion had started to call for help again. So far he found multiple classrooms, bathrooms, and who knows what else, but he could not find the library. He saw a couple more kids in the halls, but they ignored him. He needed to find a computer so he could send his parents an e-mail telling them that he was okay.  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:00 am
"emotions are for the weak minded, letting something as triveal as emotions get in your way is pathetic and is reserved for those who belive that friendship is the strongest bond on earth" jackie closed her eyes
"i am not jelous of rock, he is nothing more than a human and like always i will deal with that fact accordingly, the thing i am most worried about is something not even you can help me with, no matter who hard you look you will not find anything but a cold empty shadow, i have no heart therfore i canot feel so it is a wast of time even talking about such idioctic things as emotions"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:33 am
"Still need help? I don't think the school's computer will let you into your e-mail."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:00 am
A small smile played on Robins lips and grew as she put the teabag in the water. "Well, to forgive you, I woudl have to know that it wouldn't happen again, but that isn't true at all." She set down her cup and looked up at Rock. "I am going to have to keep worrying about you. It's your nature and mine. So there is nothing to even have to forgive."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 am
It's him again, am I seriously being stalked? he thought. "Well at least I can be accurate in my assumption that you read minds."  

Akia-RP

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 am
snuggle89
"emotions are for the weak minded, letting something as triveal as emotions get in your way is pathetic and is reserved for those who belive that friendship is the strongest bond on earth" jackie closed her eyes
"i am not jelous of rock, he is nothing more than a human and like always i will deal with that fact accordingly, the thing i am most worried about is something not even you can help me with, no matter who hard you look you will not find anything but a cold empty shadow, i have no heart therfore i canot feel so it is a wast of time even talking about such idioctic things as emotions"

"But that is what is happening to you... And emotions can make you stronger as well as weaker... Even if you think you have blocked them off and you are unsesitive, they are still there, or the event of yesterday should have never happened... If you could even actually block those emotions... And, I should check my pulse if I were you... Cuz there's one beating inside you... A heart, and deep inside, it's wailing to reach out and make you feel alive... You should look around and see who actually live well and prevail over powerful events and who doesn't... Just a need to look over to the event of yesterday... Did you know that Rock passed on the brink of death? Something within him nearly killed him, acting as a parasite... However, Robin helped a lot by trying the best she could to revive him... Rock finished the job, but he couldn't have lived today if it wasn't for Robin..." the dragon said, flicking it's tail while walking around Jakie. "You have emotions, you can love, and you WILL love... Trust my words, young child... As for the link between me and Rock, Rock slayed my master when he was 2, right after my master put the parasite within Rock. I shall not, however, reveal to you what the parasite actually is just yet... Rock will tell you... If the goal of your heart will be getting close to reach..." The dragon evaporated to mist the eyes fading away. "Remember... Your emotions are still there and making you do things you wish you never would..." the female voice of the Dragon echoed in Jakie's mind.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games