Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

EitaK Everlasting

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 am
Otulissa
EitaK Everlasting
Hello Guildmates. I am EitaK Everlasting, a 17y/o girl who enjoys roleplaying and is quite narcissistic. I'm also usually quite rude, especially if I don't like you, though if I do like you, I'm actually a helpful person. Anything else you need to know, you can check out on my profile. Not much to say here, really; I prefer to be asked about myself rather than spaming everything. .
Hi, and welcome, EitaK~! I'm happy you joined. xD And thanks for being honest! 3nodding Anyhow, what are your hobbies, besides roleplaying?

I write a little in my spare time, though I haven't been able to finish a full story. I'm actually kind of a boring person. When I'm not working I'm doing homework or volunteering or Gaiaing. I'm also in two choirs in my school. I've been in choir for like 8 years now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 am
EitaK Everlasting
Otulissa
EitaK Everlasting
Hello Guildmates. I am EitaK Everlasting, a 17y/o girl who enjoys roleplaying and is quite narcissistic. I'm also usually quite rude, especially if I don't like you, though if I do like you, I'm actually a helpful person. Anything else you need to know, you can check out on my profile. Not much to say here, really; I prefer to be asked about myself rather than spaming everything. .
Hi, and welcome, EitaK~! I'm happy you joined. xD And thanks for being honest! 3nodding Anyhow, what are your hobbies, besides roleplaying?

I write a little in my spare time, though I haven't been able to finish a full story. I'm actually kind of a boring person. When I'm not working I'm doing homework or volunteering or Gaiaing. I'm also in two choirs in my school. I've been in choir for like 8 years now

Wow, cool~! I was in choir for nine years. And then I quit this year. xD;; I decided to take something new to mix it up.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ruuvan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 am
Name's Sean. Graduated from University in July of this year - BSc Computer Games Design - and I'm looking for a degree-related job at present, otherwise working part-time to get some casherooni.

I write short stories occasionally, otherwise I just roleplay on good ol' Gaia. I make 3D models whenever something inspires me with a punch to the face - I'll no doubt post some of those things on here - and my favourite way to pass time is by sleeping! That's all I can think to say write now since I've just woken up... OH! I'm English, so my timezone is well screwed!

Howdy all 'round.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Ruuvan
Name's Sean. Graduated from University in July of this year - BSc Computer Games Design - and I'm looking for a degree-related job at present, otherwise working part-time to get some casherooni.

I write short stories occasionally, otherwise I just roleplay on good ol' Gaia. I make 3D models whenever something inspires me with a punch to the face - I'll no doubt post some of those things on here - and my favourite way to pass time is by sleeping! That's all I can think to say write now since I've just woken up... OH! I'm English, so my timezone is well screwed!

Howdy all 'round.

Hi~! biggrin So glad you could join, Ruuvan~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

l Lia l

Salty Wench

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 am
Holaaaaa. I'm Laura. I'm currently drifting in the void between high school and college, since I took a year off from schooling to get my mental acuity back. XD I terrorize the west suburban area of Las Vegas with my blandness and like to pretend I'm living the craaazy Las Vegas lifestyle that everyone assumes I have. I'm a reader and was a roleplayer once upon a time (almost exclusively Harry Potter RPs), though it's been such a long time that I'm sure I'm back to noob status on that front. Um, what else? I'm really not that interesting of a person, but if there's anything you wanna know, feel free to ask!

Peace out, homies. (Yeah, I'm bringin' it back. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Ka-Mai Sai
Holaaaaa. I'm Laura. I'm currently drifting in the void between high school and college, since I took a year off from schooling to get my mental acuity back. XD I terrorize the west suburban area of Las Vegas with my blandness and like to pretend I'm living the craaazy Las Vegas lifestyle that everyone assumes I have. I'm a reader and was a roleplayer once upon a time (almost exclusively Harry Potter RPs), though it's been such a long time that I'm sure I'm back to noob status on that front. Um, what else? I'm really not that interesting of a person, but if there's anything you wanna know, feel free to ask!

Peace out, homies. (Yeah, I'm bringin' it back. XD)

Hehe, PEACE OUT, Laura!~ biggrin Glad to have you with us. I hope you have fun, and PLEASE be active. Read the guild rules, and be sure to add Thesurrealsanctuary to your friendslist.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:35 pm
hallo~ i'm mellow, or anri if you prefer. i'm an avid reader, not much of a roleplayer, sometime writer, always silly, definitely odd, and best taken with a spoonful of sugar.

I have a five year old son and a kitten whom i constantly reference (sorry) but i will do my best to comply with any gag orders concerning those two biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Mellow Mush
hallo~ i'm mellow, or anri if you prefer. i'm an avid reader, not much of a roleplayer, sometime writer, always silly, definitely odd, and best taken with a spoonful of sugar.

I have a five year old son and a kitten whom i constantly reference (sorry) but i will do my best to comply with any gag orders concerning those two biggrin
Hi, Miss Mellow~!

Everyone is odd here, so no worries. wink

Ooh, what sort of kitten is he/she?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 pm
Boo. biggrin

I'm out of University classes right now, "studying" for exams before Christmas. So, now that most of the pressure is gone, I can go back to doing cool stuff. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:52 pm
Good luck~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Accentia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:18 am
Hey everyone, I love reading and writing though as to the latter I'm soo not great.
Im a noob crying so take pity on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 am
Accentia
Hey everyone, I love reading and writing though as to the latter I'm soo not great.
Im a noob crying so take pity on me.
Hello, and welcome to the guild!~ Well, if you love to read and write, you're one of us then. ^_^ Please explore the various subforums and enjoy your stay! I must apologize for inactivity though; I have been really busy with real life issues, so I have not logged onto Gaia much. sad  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

U-Kiss Dante

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:59 am
SSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 am
Italian-Rider619
SSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 pm