Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm
[[yeah. Everything 'cept the white stuff.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm
*Summer opene her parcel to find a beautifully crafted circlet resting on fine velvet. She took the circlet out and held it in her hands.*

S-sam... did you get one too?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith walks onto the grounds with her valise in tow, waiting by the games keeper's cabin. She appears to be dressed for a cold outing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image
Katie walks onto the grounds, dressed warmly. She tugs at the neck of her cloak and her Slytherin scarf. She walks over to Prof. Algorith. "I'm ready to go."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image
"Good good. Follow me." Professor Algorith says, walking towards the gate. When they get to the gate, she takes Katie's hand and breaths in deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image
Katie thinks.
Oh my goodness! I'm going to apparate!!!!!

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith then feels like something is squeezing her very hard. She closes her eyes, she never did like apparating. When she opens them again, she sees that she had landed on a grassy field with a small hut.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image
Katie gasps and falls over. "Ugh! I hate that!" she yells inaudibly into the ground she landed on. She gets up and brushes herself off. "Okay then. Shall we go in?" she asks her professor.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith chuckles. She remembers her first time apparating. "Yes, we shall. Now, if he asks who I am: tell him I'm your grandmother."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image
"Yes ma'am." Katie walks forward to the house and raps on the door.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm
[[I'll do this Part]]
User Image
Professor Algorith sees a large, burly man open the door. "Yeah?" He says. Professor Algorith exams him. "I am Mrs. Westley. I work at the Ministry of Magic, in the department of social servicing. I understand that you have requested the claim of Katie Rowanspurgen. I also understand that your are her uncle, relation by marriage. At the Ministry, we have no record of your marriage. I was also a close friend of your...'wife', and know that she cannot keep a secret. No one who knew your wife knows about you. How would you like to counter to this? Also, I can counter you on this. I am Katie's grandmother. Her mother's." Professor Algorith, masquerading as Mrs. Westley, looks up into the man's face and raises her eye brow. He then begins to talk. "Er..yes, you must be Katie. I was married to your aunt. And I do think that you should live with me. Durmstrang has so much to offer." Professor Algorith laughs a bitter laugh. "Katie cannot live with you, seeing as I am closer to her in relation. I also beg to differ. The Ministry does not approve of Durmstrang's teachings at all. I shall now let Katie talk."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image
"Thank you, Grandmary," Katie says, playing along. "We came here because of the letter you sent me." Katie pulls it out of her bag and slaps it into the man's hand. "You can keep it. And as for living with you, enclosed in the letter are full forms that say that I belong to me, myself, and I, and that I am in the custody of my friend's parents, due to the fact that Granmary is allowing me to. She is my legal gaurdian. And unless you wish to gain custody through the law, I suggest-" Katie stops. She recognized this man. He knew her aunt, but they were far from married. He hated her aunt. What could he gain?  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith decided to finish for her. "She suggests that you won't. As you don't live in England, winning over our ministry would be impossible."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 am
Kitty Apparited behind Katie and Professor Algorith in time to hear her last sentence. "Merlin's pants! I'm not even in England anymore?! Great ending to my first test for my Apparition license- Hi, Katie! Oh...um...I seem to have stumbled on something personal. I'd leave, but I'm a little afraid of where I'll end up...I'll just...go over there." Kitty turned and started to walk out of hearing range.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games