Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Kira glances up at the statement. He doesn't recognize the face at all. He remains silent for a long time trying to think of any vampires he met before. He can't remember any others besides Aura and Adella.

"I'm sorry...I don't recognize you." He mutters.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

"Well I recognize you and your scent. I see your arm healed."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Kira ignores that. "Look...it's easier for me to stay away from vampires when they aren't going out of their way to confront me." He says straight out.

"I'll leave you and your friends alone." He assures. "It'll be like I'm not even here."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 pm

"It is easier to face your enemies like friends than to hide, even if it is for their benefit."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:37 pm

"I never said vampires were my enemies," He says cooly. "And I never said it was for their benefit."

"KIIIIRA!!! KIIIRA GET OUT OF HERE!!! RUN!" Aura calls loudly, hoping he can hear her.

Kira glances toward Aura's shouts and smiles in spite of himself.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Johnny disappeared into the trees, "See you later, Kira." Johnny appeared next to Kat and lifted her up. "I think it is best if we leave."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Kira gets up and runs, runs faster then he needs to. He slows as Aura comes into view and walks up behind her, wrapping his arms around her protectively.

Aura smiles. "When I said run...I meant the other way..."

"He found me first."

Aura frowns and glances at Johnny who is farther away talking to Kat. She holds the box under one arm and turns. "Let's just...go find a place to set camp..."

Kira nods and kisses her nose. "As you wish."

Aura giggles softly.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Johnny put Kat down and put his arm around her shoulders. "No need to show off now."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 am

A preferebly dry place...even I can smell you when you're wet.

Kira chuckles and starts walking again. "There is a hollowed tree not far from here...it looks to have been dead for awhile. I left your guitar and some clothes there..."

"Been thinking ahead have we?"

He grins.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 am

"Oh, well um..." Kate stood up, "I'm going to change my clothes first before i go anywhere if that's okay.." She looked over at the staircase.

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:39 am

Kat still held a calm emotion around the group. She looked up at Johnny, her eyes wearied from the effort.
"No problem," Jesse said, not moving from his seat.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:56 am

Kate turned and walked up the steps into her room, and began to search through her closet for something to wear.

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Johnny lifted Kat in his arms, "Let's leave. You seem exhausted."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 pm

"I'll always be exhausted. If you need to hunt, then hunt. I think I'm good for now. I went hunting earlier today," Kat said, her tone even. She pulled in the calm feeling, stopping the influence she had on anyone.

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Kate pulled some clothes out of her closet and tossed them on the un-used bed in her room. She sorted through them and pulled out a pair of blac jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. She changed into them and threw her recently worn clothes in a basket in the corner of her room. She brushed her hair and then began to walk down the steps.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games