Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am
SingingCanyon
NAME: Carrie
ABOUT ME: I'm a very happy person most of the time and love to help others in whatever way I can, and also make new friends. Also my favorite colors are blue, purple, green and silver.
PETS: I have a cat and an immortal Goldfish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to read, Draw, play the violin, swim
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for almost 4 years now, but I have only been seriously studying Wicca for a little over a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Hmmm nothing else.

Hi Singing - be sure to stop by the Use of the Word Wicca sticky on the main forum here, so you are aware of the Guild's position on the matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 am
Morgandria
SingingCanyon
NAME: Carrie
ABOUT ME: I'm a very happy person most of the time and love to help others in whatever way I can, and also make new friends. Also my favorite colors are blue, purple, green and silver.
PETS: I have a cat and an immortal Goldfish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to read, Draw, play the violin, swim
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for almost 4 years now, but I have only been seriously studying Wicca for a little over a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Hmmm nothing else.

Hi Singing - be sure to stop by the Use of the Word Wicca sticky on the main forum here, so you are aware of the Guild's position on the matter.

Ah, I see...  

SingingCanyon

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

PrinceXTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:34 pm
NAME: Dallas Anthony.
ABOUT ME: Well I am a Nineteen year old guy from Georgia who is a very unique individual. Not too good with this "about myself" stuff.
PETS: Two dogs.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Piercings, music, art, tattoos, Scrying, Water.
CURRENT PATH: Seeker.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: At least 3-4 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love to star gaze.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm
NAME: Shatonda but I go by Tsukiyo Spelldust on Gaia
ABOUT ME: see profile
PETS: 3 female cats, 1 male cat, and a dog.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: too many to list
CURRENT PATH: Still deciding that.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been learning about Wicca since I was in Junior High but I am now starting to get more serious about studying.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love Japanese music like J-rock, J-pop, and Visual Kei. I'm also a big fan of anime and manga. Oh and I love Kitties!! ^_^  

Tsukiyo Spelldust

numeera

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 pm
NAME: Angel, Angelica, Numeera
ABOUT ME:I'm a Libra, I love to read and listen to music. And my piercings, as I love my gauges.
PETS: One australian shepherd mix named Belle, one silver chihuahua named Chloe.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, learning things, gaming, music, anime.
CURRENT PATH: eclectic pagan, but still learning.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 3 years, been serious for about 6 months.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I enjoy talking to people, I love cats and horses, fantasy is my passion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 pm
NAME: my real name is Alex, but you can call me Aram "air-um not a-ram"

ABOUT ME: im a Libra, my favorite color is blue, my animal spirit is a wolf, my favorite season is winter, i love night time, full moons, the ocean but i HATE sand, i am currently a firefighter volunteer im going career one day, i enjoy helping people even if it puts me at risk, like the time i got a nasty spirit to leave my best friend alone, i tend to keep to my light side but i think having a dark side comes in handy every so often

PETS: a little miniature dauchsund named Peanut, shes a rescue and i never thought i could love a dog as much as her smile

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: daydreaming, thinking about the future, im a gamer, i love books like Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, Chronicles of Narnia, and im a fanatic of super heroes, especially Batman

CURRENT PATH: searching

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: i've been intrested in it as long as i can remeber, havn't really been studying though

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: ask me anything you want, i got nothing to hide...except that one time...  

Warlord_Winters

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alkalune

Lily-livered Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:21 pm
NAME: Alka
ABOUT ME: I love animals, music, computers, and Swedish fish. I'm a vegan and an Aries. I can't play any musical instruments. I have no idea where I am headed with my career life. I am working a simple job after dropping out of college after two and a half years. I love literature and supernatural/psychological/drama-filled TV shows like Supernatural, House, and Dexter.
PETS: I am currently living with a cat mostly called "Kitty." I consider the animals at my mom's house to be part of my family too though: Dante (a German Shepherd mutt); Benny (a beautiful black cat); and Princess Beyonce (a stray cat that wandered onto our doorstep).
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Animals, Yoga, NDS, Literature, Hello Kitty
CURRENT PATH: no idea what to call it currently, so I'm just saying my path is forward
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since I was very young
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Howdy~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 pm
NAME: You can call me Ashurii or any variation on that. Or make up a name for me, I'll answer to just about anything.
ABOUT ME: I'm known as the "socially awkward pyromaniac" in my (extremely small) circle of friends. I make stupid jokes and read a lot, I want to get a book (maybe of poetry) published someday.
PETS: I have a cat named Kyuubi who really deserves her name. >_<
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, roleplaying, anime/manga, fire, and European history.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic kitchen witchery with a bit of Religio Romana thrown in, monistic in belief.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Nearing three years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Music is the only life I have- I'd love to get into a good discussion about it!  

xxsadistic-smilexx

Agent REDACTED

Distrustful Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:56 pm
NAME: Allie
ABOUT ME: I'm just starting out...
PETS: Two dogs, and a Russian Tortoise
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dance, singing, reading, all that sort of stuff.
CURRENT PATH: Trying to figure that out.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About a half-year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: If anyone could give me advice, I'd be forever grateful.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 am
NAME: Madison
ABOUT ME: Currently I'm an art student and I plan to eventually become a video game designer. I love to study religions and cultures because I love understanding people and trying to piece together why things are they way they are. I also love Shakespeare, particularly his tragedies because the psychological nature of it is handled so well and it's fascinating to watch these people let their flaw overtake them and destroy themselves. I'm also a bit of a smart a** and my favorite foods are pizza and cookie dough ice cream
PETS: A cockapoo named Cole
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, art, mythology and religion of any kind, video games
CURRENT PATH: I'm currently a Wiccan seeker so my path is more akin to eclectic since I'm still doing research and figuring things out
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: While I've been interested in the ancient pagan mythologies for as long as I can remember I've only been studying Wicca for 3 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: When I'm discussing things I tend to get really into it and I'm not the most tactful person in the world so if anything I say seems like a personal attack I apologize in advance for that was not my intention  

NightsShades

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 pm
NAME: Nasrin (Not real name)
ABOUT ME: Let's see. I'm a 20 year old transgendered person (female in male body, no surgery or hormones as of yet). I'm a writer (especially world building) and into pen and paper roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. I'm not currently employed and I live with my parents, but I am waiting on an application to a Job Corps center in Montana. I received a medical separation from the US Navy in July, and hope to study either Culinary Arts or Forestry Conservation when I get to Job Corps.
PETS: Family cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Pen and paper roleplaying games, computer RPGs, history (military topics are my favorite, but not my sole interest), medieval and urban fantasy, steampunk, paranormal topics
CURRENT PATH: None
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Around 5 years of amateur level study.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'd like to warn you guys that I do get rather passionate in debates, and that I swear a LOT. I've read the guilds rules on this issue, and will do my best not to take my attitude to far when debating and to avoid swearing in the guild. If I slip up, I apologize.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 pm
NAME: just call me Rose
ABOUT ME: i love music!
PETS: 2 chinchillas named Dante and Lady
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: guitar
CURRENT PATH:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 6 months
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  

x-MissEvilCupcake-x

Beloved Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MercurialInK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 pm
NAME: Hey there! I'm MercurialInK. Please call me InK, everyone else does. And don't mind the funky caps either, that happens without my will, I promise!

AGE: I have it on good authority that some of the atoms in my right hand were part of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. ;D This assembly of cells however has been constant for 18 years come two weeks from now.

PETS: A ornery and adorable cat named K.C, and an older brother.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing... I'm a big debate nerd. I'm actually hoping to run for public office someday, and my big interests are politics and international relations. I am a science geek. I am also a huge nerd. Dr. Who, Harry Potter, Merlin, and Game of Thrones are kinda my cuppa tea. Oh, and theatre! I <3 theatre.

CURRENT PATH: This requires a bit of explanation, so I'm apologizing in advance for the long paragraph of doom. xD

My religious practices are based on meditation and prayer. I like to pray from the heart, without a script. That sounds really corny, but my passion is for words and speaking, so when I feel moved to pray, I sing and speak. I worship the balance that holds everything in nature together perfectly. For example, when I meditate, I think of the earth, how it's crust is constantly shifting over a ball of molten stone so heavy that it's weight keeps all of us held to the earth. I think of the air arounds us, and how beautiful it is that we literally exchange our breath with the growing land around us. I think of each point of light in the sky, and try and comprehend that each of those points is a Galaxy with millions of its own stars and moons and planets, and how very vast the universe is, and how it is always expanding. I think of what lies beyond the borders of the last stars, of the dark spaces no man has ever seen, and off the many different ways the universe could have begun. I imagine the delicate structures of my brain keeping every aspect of my being in homeostasis (the pons and medulla regulating my heartbeat and breathing without any effort, my thalamus sorting through stimuli, discarding some and accepting others, my lungs moving air into my blood so my muscles can function), and how the complex actions are mimicked over seven billion freaking people all over the world. Each of us is just one unit of an organelle that serves the cell that is our galaxy.
I think the best way to describe it in short is I go out in nature and pray to the brain of the universe. ;D

In terms of my day to day life, I follow my roots in Judaism, and adapt that to my experiences in worship. I have an excellent meditative technique shamelessly pawned off Jack Kerouac: Imagine all the people in your life, and repeat this phrase: "equally empty, equally to be loved, equally a coming Buddha." We all have the same potential and value, and its sometimes easy to lose scope of that. I believe in the just governance of law, and revolt when that governance is not just.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I don't know. In practice, a year. But the first time I doubted my identity as a monotheist was when I was six years old. My mother (an engineer and astronomer) and my father (physicist, chemist, astrobiologist, geophysicist, mathematician) were discussing a paper they were writing together. It was late, and I had snuck downstairs for a glass of water, and I listened to them talk about Drakes equation and alien life and for the first time in my life I had this conception of life existing outside of my own head.
I went to sleep that night, and I was effing terrified. I though of the universe - so vast it was neverending, and the darkness that lay beyond the stars. I imagined just how dark and lonely it was out there, beyond the bubble of universal expansion, and I flipped out. I had this moment where I could literally feel the earth moving beneath me, hurling through space at a speed that I didn't even know how to describe, and it was frightening.
And then it began to fascinate me when I was older, and I returned to those raw and frightened thoughts, and realized how comforting they were. How perfectly in balance the whole universe must be for it so exist so precariously! And what forces had the strength to do that? Not the god I was raised to, certainly, because that god discounted me for being a woman. It called for the damnation of people who shared a love for those of the name gender, when love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Certainly I could not pray to a god that calls for war, who's priests seek division and not unity. And thus began a spiritual crisis that has only recently settled in the most wonderful place I'm at right now.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I talk. a lot. And I just realized that this is an effing huge post and I'm really sorry. Also, it is my ambition to one day be the first female president of the United States of America.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:20 pm
NAME: Skyler or Blizzard, whatever you prefer
ABOUT ME: I am social, and secretly vain
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Guitar, Singing, Air-Ukulele
CURRENT PATH: Erm... I'll get back to you on that...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 1-2 years, but just got to studying
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love to make friends so don't hesitate to add me
Oh, and my b-day is September 9th  

BlizzardAndTwo

Clairssida

3,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:12 pm
Code:
NAME: Clair or Tara will do fine.
ABOUT ME: Ugh the bane of my existence. I can never describe myself with these things. Usually i tell people to listen to 'Youth and Whiskey' by Black veil brides for a good bio of me. But I need to write and so I will give you an long 'about me'.

Im a girl. To start with. I have a very prominent sense of humor. I rely a lot on it. Im easily hurt, I don't have that thick skin most people develop. I loosely believe in love. I'm under the impression everyone I care about will eventually leave me. I can get really snappish but usually for valid reasons and I will apologize. I don't want to marry. I'd like to live in Salem Massachusetts, Chicago, or New York. I want to have a long haired black cat (Just because i love those kind of cats, ever since I saw and petted one i don't know how many years ago) a white and orange short haired cat, a husky, border collie, Pomeranian, pitt bull, horse (Arabian), and a ferret, oh and a mongoose!
If I ever get into an argument with a friend I will be the first to apologize simply because I know how to swallow my pride. I do have a limit though. My patience and understanding and tolerance can only go so far before I reach my stopping point. Then put on your protective armor because I will blow.

Do not ask me about my home life, I will tell you what You need to know right here.
My parents are bigots. They claim to be christian and such but they never go to church. I've been called a devil worshiper by them and almost kicked out of my house after I told them I was pagan. Its why its been a long time since I got the nerve to re-search my own religion.

I will not talk to ignorant bigots. If your being ignorant I will tell you that.

There is a difference between being naive and being ignorant. And I hate it when people, mostly teens, use the word ignorant for everything.

i'm really very nice if your nice to me I believe in treating people the way they treat me. So if your nice, I'll be nice back.

I also love to argue, all the homosexual guys at my school hate me ( I don't know why! I love and wholeheartedly support homosexuality. Im Bi for crying out loud!)

And i will be the most loyal friend you ever had. And one of the most argumentative people too. I really am quite stubborn smile
PETS: A bunny, Pitt Bull mix, and a Border Collie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writting, Makeup (I mean to be a makeup artist), Archery, Photography, Gaming (Not so much anymore), Watching horror movies, Listening to music, talking to friends, daydreaming, some roleplaying.
CURRENT PATH: Well you see i'm not sure. I aspire to be Wiccan, but for now I believe in the Greek Gods.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 3 Years. Kinda. I haven't been able to participate or research my religion on account of my parents.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love rock, metal, Celtic, and some new age, some pop, no rap. And no Jazz, but I like country.
Oh and i think I'll like a lot of the people here <3 already I see someone who likes the show Merlin and who likes to stargaze <3 <3 <3 This place is amazing.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games