Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Kimmiora
Oh No...Bd!!! Did you know that your yellow Dino is very sick?

yep, but he is so close to hatching that I am just gonna let him go. Perhaps I will end up with something unique!
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:26 pm

I checked out more of TJ's dragons. Most of his are sick! eek Looks like he's trying to create a different breed by doing that... or more Zombies!

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Willa-Wisp
I checked out more of TJ's dragons. Most of his are sick! eek Looks like he's trying to create a different breed by doing that... or more Zombies!

Oooooo, Zombie Dinos.... eek Bd would definitely love those..... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Fire Dragon Blaze
Yay! another egg!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/Rkzn][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/Rkzn.gif[/img][/url]

Clicked, viewed and posted! Thanks, PPP ("Pity Party co-Prez) aka Draconia! whee

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp

Oooooo, Zombie Dinos.... eek Bd would definitely love those..... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Yep, she would!

DarkMunchkin kindly posted TJ's scroll (THANK YOU, DARK! biggrin ) on the previous page and I had just had to peek at it. He had many sick eggs and hatchlings. Looks like he is deliberately doing this to get these types of adults (images and descriptions from TJ's scroll) ...

User Image This breed of dragons results from an egg or hatchling that has been neglected. They are usually rebellious, not obeying their masters, sometimes even attacking them. However, their neglect as a hatchling leaves them crippled, and they are weak compared to other breeds, causing them to stay with their masters for protection.

User Image Attempting to revive a dead dragon results in this hellish creature. It's extremely dangerous, as its aim is to kill all living creatures. Perhaps experimenting on your dead dragon with magic wasn't such a good idea. And it's not the only one he has! (editorial comment from Willa ~ eek It's a zombie dragon and, as best as I can tell, it was created from a dead egg.)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 am

ok.... i can see da zombies but nothing else.... O.ยค

JxDraco

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:39 am

Willa-Wisp
Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp

Yep, she would!

DarkMunchkin kindly posted TJ's scroll (THANK YOU, DARK! biggrin ) on the previous page and I had just had to peek at it. He had many sick eggs and hatchlings. Looks like he is deliberately doing this to get these types of adults (images and descriptions from TJ's scroll) ...

User Image This breed of dragons results from an egg or hatchling that has been neglected. They are usually rebellious, not obeying their masters, sometimes even attacking them. However, their neglect as a hatchling leaves them crippled, and they are weak compared to other breeds, causing them to stay with their masters for protection.

User Image Attempting to revive a dead dragon results in this hellish creature. It's extremely dangerous, as its aim is to kill all living creatures. Perhaps experimenting on your dead dragon with magic wasn't such a good idea. And it's not the only one he has! (editorial comment from Willa ~ eek It's a zombie dragon and, as best as I can tell, it was created from a dead egg.)

Did I hear the word Zombie? *scoots closer*
But I don't know how the zombies work. I had my one egg die and tried to revive it but there was no revive function. Perhaps it was because the egg was a product of the server switch.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 am

draco-halfdragon
ok.... i can see da zombies but nothing else.... O.ยค

The reason you can see them is cause they aren't Dragcave links. They are just photobucket images.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aetherschreiber

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:51 am

Hey guys! Back from my trip. Thanks to everyone who helped look after my little ones while I was gone. They grew into healthy, strong adults.

Here's a couple new eggs I picked up, in need of clicking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Aetherschreiber
Hey guys! Back from my trip. Thanks to everyone who helped look after my little ones while I was gone. They grew into healthy, strong adults.

Here's a couple new eggs I picked up, in need of clicking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nabbed.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Congrats on the eggs, Aether! And thanks, bd, for posting them!

Have gone through scrolls on first page. Eggs and hatchlings viewed and clicked. Adults moved to second post, second page. Have some sick babies unfortunately and a couple that are hidden right now.

And have a couple of hatchlings needing help. User Image

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

aecy's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2 days left and have grown no wings!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Willa-Wisp

Have gone through scrolls on first page. Eggs and hatchlings viewed and clicked. Adults moved to second post, second page. Have some sick babies unfortunately and a couple that are hidden right now.

aecy's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2 days left and have grown no wings!

swiped............

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:52 pm

bd004
Willa-Wisp

swiped............

*BIG HUGS* It's Super bd, champion to dragons everywhere! My hero! 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:54 pm

rofl rofl rofl
*grabs baby dragon and puts it on head*
And we have Umrae. She has become a dragon walker in the CB!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Way to Go!!! Super Bd and Super Umrae 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games