Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Some prides will recognize familiar species as actual members, but in general, no.
Regardless of how a pride views familiars, they aren't able to get certed onto a pridal cert by themselves.
They can, however, join a pride as the familiar of a regular SoA and get onto a pride cert and be involved in a pride that way.

If you're unsure about how the pride you're interested views familiars, you could PM the owner or mule account of the pride? :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 am
[quote="[Eskimo]Okay that's kinda what I thought. I just wanted to rp is all  

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm
I'm still looking for the answer to this question.
Reeshie Hack
For cosplays, do gods count as lions or are they a separate category?
Like, say someone has a Jack Sparrow lion. Would someone else be able to get a god cosplay of Jack, or would the lion cosplay make that a no-go?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 am
Reeshie Hack
I'm still looking for the answer to this question.
Reeshie Hack
For cosplays, do gods count as lions or are they a separate category?
Like, say someone has a Jack Sparrow lion. Would someone else be able to get a god cosplay of Jack, or would the lion cosplay make that a no-go?
They definitely still count as lions, considering they are lions, albeit gods.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:14 am
If I can't find any info on a god that already exists and the breadth of its domain... would the staff be able to answer questions about that god or should I get in contact with the owner?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 am
Yes, you can PM the God mule. smile  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 pm
Thank you for your help Safaia! ^_^ I'll get right on that. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 am
Not sure if this has been asked but...if we participate in an ORP, such as a pridal meta, and the ORP itself is over 10 posts and 1000 words, would it count as an RP for breeding if we made at least 5 posts in it with 500+ words, like a normal RP?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm
Yup, I'm pretty sure as long as you fill the five posts/500 words requirements, it qualifies as a breeding RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm
Sooo, just a random inquiry here - I just noticed that, now, human characters aren't allowed in SoA... I can think of FOUR off the top of my head in the shop's whole history, and three lasted all of a month, and the fourth rarely even saw face time as far as I know in RP. Why did this suddenly change? *Confused look* I mean, there was no announcement in the shop about it, and before it was perfectly okay, as long as you weren't RPing your avatar(Or... Anything pretty much fantasy human) Oo  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 am
From what I understand, it was never allowed to begin with, although some people used humans in their SoA's backstories.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 pm
Curious Question concerning cosplays-

Okie big fan of Doctor Who and all, but with Cosplays, it says one form on one species. The Doctor as well as many other characters in that show have multiple forms. So lets say if somebody got the doctors 11th regeneration on a lion. Could they get 10 and so on on lions as well? Or since they are all The Doctor- it's one regeneration per species?  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm
There used to be human village in the guild. So it was allowed at one point.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:53 pm
I have kind of a bizarre question, and I don't know if it is allowed.

Say you have a female who has illicit relations with two males within a relatively short period of time. Is it possible for the owner of the female & the owner of the two males (whoever they might be) to put up the female with the two possible dads and just letting the colorists decide who the baby daddy is? RP could result depending on the father of the litter, and the owner of the respective father and the mother wouldn't know who the dad is either, at least until the cubs come. Everyone would have to have their proper RP links and whatnot, but the male that isn't the baby daddy would still retain his 5 RP. I know this has been done in various events, but could this be done in the regular breeding thread?

If they couldn't be put up together, could one female be put up twice with either male?

Does that even make sense? I feel like I'm not being clear. XD  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:45 pm
pinchmonster
I have kind of a bizarre question, and I don't know if it is allowed.

Say you have a female who has illicit relations with two males within a relatively short period of time. Is it possible for the owner of the female & the owner of the two males (whoever they might be) to put up the female with the two possible dads and just letting the colorists decide who the baby daddy is? RP could result depending on the father of the litter, and the owner of the respective father and the mother wouldn't know who the dad is either, at least until the cubs come. Everyone would have to have their proper RP links and whatnot, but the male that isn't the baby daddy would still retain his 5 RP. I know this has been done in various events, but could this be done in the regular breeding thread?

If they couldn't be put up together, could one female be put up twice with either male?

Does that even make sense? I feel like I'm not being clear. XD

I believe it IS allowed, as I've done it before in a breeding, back when Dusty was still staff (the first time around). WE had one gal, two boys, the RPs for all, and let the colorist pick which of the two guys would be the biological father. <3 (Me and a couple friends have been planning doing such a thing again someday.)  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games