Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:14 pm
Zach rolled his eyes. He lowered his voice to where he knew only Sydney and him could hear. "Aph likes you. Be careful. That goddess is dangerous." Raising his voice, he said, "And, Aph... you really shouldn't make Artemis mad. You do know she has over a hundred Huntresses?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:17 pm
"A beauty and the beats...charming." His tone was sarcastic as he sipped his tea.

Ry sat cross legged on her bed, perking up some. "Tomorrow, I have to try and find the next clue that'll get me my own body. Anyone interested in coming?"

Sydney raised his hand.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 pm
"I'm definitely coming... if Sydney blushes when Aphrodite touches him, then I really can't wait to see what happens when she puts on her girdle..." He chuckled. "Plus, someone's gotta keep you safe, Ry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 pm
Ry smiled softly, blushing some. "Are you coming...may I call you Aph too, Aphrodites?" She tilted her head.

Sydney remained silent.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 pm
"Sure... and I'll come on one condition." She smiled mischievously.

You are about to make our lives so much harder, Aph.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm
"What's that?" Her eyes were wide, curious. "If you need anything, I'm pretty sure I'll have it some where around here."

Sydney sipped his coffee, staring ahead, though a bit curious as well.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:34 pm
"I get a kiss from him." She pointed at Sydney.

Zach groaned. "She's pointing at you, Sydney..." I really hate you, Aph.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:40 pm
Ry nearly fell off the bed, landing on her bottom with a thud.

Sydney nearly choked on his coffee. His sightless eyes wandered all over the room. "What.In.The.Hells?!" His mouth was almost open in surprise.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 pm
"Tartarus, Sydney, not hell."

"Ugh. See what I meant? And, believe me, either way, she's going to get her way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:47 pm
Ry looked between the goddess and the albino, a bit concerned at where this was going.

Sydney was quiet for a moment. "...You can kiss Ry. She kisses better then me. I would know."

Ry paled, then blushed a bit at a bit of their past...well, their past life.

Sydney sat up, and felt his way out into the hallway.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:50 pm
"Bad move," He muttered.

Aphrodite pouted. "I'mma go get it..." She waited until Zach had covered Ry's eyes, clenching his own shut, before she went back to Olympus. "DAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm
((ROFL))

Ry's eyes were wide, but she was trying hard not to giggle. Sydney was gonna get it.

Sydney sat, almost sulking, in the hall outiside of the apartment. He was not going to be hurt again...not again...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 pm
She materialized next to Sydney, now wearing the girdle that made her irresistible.

"Yeah, remind me to hurt her later." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:11 pm
Sydney was blind, so the girdle had little effect. "What is it?" He stared straight at the wall, his sightless eyes only seeing black (or in some rare cases) and shadows.

Ry looked up at Zach. "W-Will we have to fear for Sydney's life?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 pm
((You don't need to see it. It works on its own, without sight.))

"No..." He sighed. "But Aphrodite's not playing fair anymore... she must really like him."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games