Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:52 am
((Sorreh I haven't been posting. Dx My brother is a HOGG!))

Gaara smiled at Lorelai. "Lorelai-san, is it okay if we go see Tsunade-sama after we eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:29 am
(( blaugh I wondered what the reason was. I wonder why we're the only ones posting, sure hope the others haven't lost interest already.))

Lorelai grinned and nodded as a reply. "Okay!" She paused for a moment before adding shyly, "I'm glad I met ya, Gaara-chan. Yer really nice."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 pm
Gaara smiled back, and continued walking  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 pm
Lorelai's whole face lit up as she spotted the ramen shop. She jumped down from her brother's leg and ran toward the shop yelling at the top of her lungs, "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" She immediately jumped up onto a stool and clutched her loudly complaining stomach while she waited for Gaara and her brother to catch up to her. She was already starting to drool as the tantalising smells of cooking ramen reached her sensitive nose. Tom was having a hard time laughing while walking at the same time from the antics of his overly enthusiastic sibling.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:15 pm
"A chiken ramen for me, please." Gaara ordered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:59 pm
Lorelai waved her free hand in the air as she said cheerily, "Same fer me, please. I like chicken." Tom came up and ruffled his sister's hair before sitting next to her. "Good choice, chicken's good for ye." Turning to the chef hea said politely, "I'd like the miso ramen, if ye please."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:07 am
Gaara got her chopsticks and set them beside where his bowl should be. He yawned an smiled at Lorelai.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:28 am
Lorelai yawned and grinned back at him, earning a yawn and a chuckle from Tom. "How 'bout that? Seems yawns really are contagious."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Gaara shrugged his shoulders and split his chopsticks as his ramen order came in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 pm
Lorelai's whole face practically lit up as her own bowl of ramen was shortly placed in front of her. She quickly picked up her own chopsticks and said grace as she split them before heartily digging into the ramen before her.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:18 am
"Itadakimasu," Gaara said, and ate his ramen slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:44 pm
Lorelai made quick work of her ramen in only five minutes, not even seeming to care it was still steaming hot. Tom looked at his sister in surprise, he'd never seen Lorelai eat like that unless it was time for her to go through a growth spurt.

((I have no idea how they would even begin to undo the jutsu, so how about it just starts wearing of for some people?))  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 am
((Yeah.))

The side affect takes in to Gaara, then it wore off instantly. "Uh?" he said, surprised. "Oh." He finishes up his ramen. "I'll pay." he said, waiting for Tom to finish. Suddenly, he grows to his original form. He looked at his hands with a smile on his face. He looked to Lorelai.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Lorelai blinked owlishly at him in confused surprise while her mouth was full of her last bite of ramen, giving her a rather comical look. Before she could recover or try to make sense of what had happened to her friend, her memories suddenly came rushing back and she herself shot up like a weed until she was back to her normal size before she'd fallen victim to the jutsu.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 am
Gaara sighed. "I never thought I would miss myself so much," he muttered.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff