Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:53 pm
Baku's focus flashed to the vampire that just walked through the castle gates..Alucard stood up and growled, intent to protect his master..She looked at Crimson and Gengi before walking towards the other vampire, wincing when the sun touched her...Alucard following faithfully at her side, Baku walked up and stood in front of the lone vampire..'Hi, are you new here?'....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 pm
*suddenly startled by a new vioce Vivian looks up at the girl with wide eyes and points to herself " Me? " she asked nervously

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:37 pm
'yes, you...I'm Baku, by the way..And this is my wolf Alucard.' Baku sits down in her black wolf form in the shadows..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:46 pm
" Um I'm Vivian , Viv for short.." she says quietly then looks at the ground. Shyly she picks up a dead leaf next to her and starts to fiddle with it . She looks at the girl again . "are u new here as well?"  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:03 pm
Gengi walked over to Baku and Vivian still in wolf form and sat next to Alucard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:39 pm
She sees a beautiful wolve with fur shinng as the moon hits it. " such a beautiful wolve. " she leans over to pet the wolf on the head.

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:08 am
"Who me or the small wolf over there ." Gengi said in wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:05 am
GothicForte
"Who me or the small wolf over there ." Gengi said in wolf

" you of course" says ivian with a smile on her face. suddenly she dosen't feel shy anymore.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:25 am
'No, I'm not new here.'..Baku rolls her eyes at Gengi, then she creeps into the shadows as the sun rises higher.. 'Damn sun.'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:44 am
Bored Vivan stands up from the bench and transforms into a midnight black cat, and runs up a tree, then turns back. Vivian watches silently over the other vampires. She leans back against a branch of the tree and closes her eyes, and falls asleep.

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 am
Alucard starts barking at the black cat...Baku transformed into her Hellsing Vampire form..Grabbing Alucard by his black choker, she restrained him from attacking the cat.."Alucard, I would never expect to see that from you..a normal dog maybe, but never a wolf..Come on.." Baku half dragged, half leaded Alucard back towards Crimson..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:31 am
Awaken suddenly by the barking of a wolf, she saw the girl taking him by the collar and walked away. As they walked farther away , Vivian shrugged and layed back again, and resumed her nap.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:58 pm
Crimson took a leap from his former position and landed quietly and gracefully on a branch above the cat in a crouch. "So, new to the Castle are we?" He layed down on his back and looked at the cat upside down. "How did you stumble upon this little peice of paradise?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:11 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson took a leap from his former position and landed quietly and gracefully on a branch above the cat in a crouch. "So, new to the Castle are we?" He layed down on his back and looked at the cat upside down. "How did you stumble upon this little peice of paradise?"

Vivian turns back to her vampire form and looks at the guy with curiosity . " Um...it's a long story...." she says as she put her blood red hair behind her ears, exposing her bright green eyes. " Who are u? " she asked.
User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:01 pm
"wow" Gengi laughed "You know Alucard thats really demeaning us all to those damn muts you know" Gengi barked to Alucard so only he could understand  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games