Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 am
He shot the remaining three bullets, knowing fully well they'd miss, and sighed, putting away the sniper rifle, pulling out his battle rifle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:44 am
Bane heard the shots and flew in there direction, he landed near them and growled. "you again, what the hell are you doing?" He growled at the man with the gun(is this Zach?)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 am
He shrugged. "Someone tagged a Marish Night. Probably because of her mass murder. I was shooting at her."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am
Gaia name:ikat-kun
Name: rena
Race:vampire
Appearance:User Image
Bio:uknown
Side: rouge
Crush: bane
Other: idc

kat looked over at bane curiously, she smiled and waved a bit then she layed her head on zachs shoulder

rena ran towards the fireing quickly, growling, people werent suppose to hunt in these lands. she jumped threw the brush comeing across the others  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:54 am
Bane waved to Kat then looked off in the direction that he shot. "did you get her.." He asked, "im surprised no one is hunting me..*cough* killed a couple villages" He thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 am
In a second, Anai had his BR put away, and his pistol out and aimed at the newcomer. “Who are you?” He asked, growling.

Nyx sighed. “Stand down, Zach. I doubt shooting the locals would help anything.”  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 am
((This has gone too far without me for my taste... I'm withdrawing. Have fun you guy's!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 am
((Oooh! Do I get to kill you now?))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am
((Kill me softly, kill me beautifuly, make me a masterpiece. And ask Mobius-san if he wishes you to do the same. Two birds with one stone and all that crazy jazz...^ ^))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:03 am
Bane turned, his hood still up, "why are you here..vampire.." Bane said. He was wondering why a vamp would just jump into a fight she couldnt win. She was up against, Demi-gods and the immortal king.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 am
He took out his sniper rifle, deciding to let Bane deal with it, and put in a new clip of four shots. He aimed again, this time not dealing randomly. He was going for a headshot. He ascertained the position and fired once.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 am
Bane was quiet when he heard the shot, it was like one of his own kind dying..even for killing some one could be forgiven...for a broken heart..for anything it just took time but i guess they were given anytime..just death.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 am
He called command. “…I did it.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 am
"ya you did it..ended to lives that were in love" Bane thought, he frowned and looked at the sky, His sword at his side, a pain in his chest. "i was supposed to hunt tonight and all this happens..what is going on with my life..the gods arent telling me.." Bane thought sadly.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 am
kat began to cry moveing her head into zachs shoulder, she maybe had been nearly killed by them over 3 times but they loved each other so much..

rena growled at zach, she moved towards him fangs bared, though she kept glanceing at bane  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff