Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 am
=D But my little digimon is about to digivolve today. I think yours to G.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:01 pm
oh yeah but mine is barely digivolving to a [C]  

gstyle818

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm
Alright, so.... what's going on with the DNA now? I have the posts and the money...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:42 pm
I don't get why we have to have the Money and the Tp...I mean really...why not TP (Yes I know I'm a bit attached to my golds...)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:47 pm
Maybe Grandwing is trying to add more topics. In which case, the guild needs gold. So, charge money for EVERYTHING!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:50 pm
..No...All I want is Chaosmon Dx But I'm promising someone to use my Candlemon from the event to make Lucemon Dx Be digivolving him to Devimon...*sob* I wants him...he's cooloer the Omegamon...he can's digivolve biggrin  

Hurricane_hedgehog

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm
Too bad you promised to use your candlemon for something else. I have a plan for a rookie to reach Darkdramon 100% of the time. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:58 pm
Curs eI thaer gets Chaosmon but It's a promise to linky Dx because of the working together in the event thingy Dx...I can get a BanchoLeyomon though..use my 2nd Partner..I still did'nt use it yet actually xD  

Hurricane_hedgehog

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:07 pm
All you need is any rookie to get Darkdramon. I didn't think of seeing how to get one of the other two digis that make Chaosmon, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm
I'll make one with ya xD Let me get the next Contest Digimons...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:15 pm
I'll make one with ya xD Let me get the next Contest Digimons...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Well, there has to BE a contest in order to get another digimon... stare *sigh* I would like Chaosmon... sweatdrop  

iDragow

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:23 pm
Well I'm already making Chaosmon with someone.
I just need another Machinedramon to make Apocalymon,a Giromom to make Princemamemon and a Susanoomon to make Chronomon HM  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Hm... if Wind is up for it, we could DNA into Baihumon. I have a champ that I can use to get Sinduramon, which would DNA with her monkey to form him...

EDIT: Well, maybe not. We would still need Caturamon...  

iDragow

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:32 pm
Well If there is no sprite then you could just do that...plus I don't think Gw does 3 people and Digimon...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games