Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kirei -- Breeding | Closed | [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm
For Runya x Helios

Appearance:
Something Camelot-y! I like the red colors of girl number two more than the first girl! I would like her to have Arthurian markings, like...
X, X. Not the colors, of course! Just the shapes and feel and just... general awesomeness. Yellow/gold is welcome, too. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:02 am
For Runya x Helios

Appearance: I want her to have the same red as her mum with her blue eyes. I would like her to have the white the same as her mother as well but black toes instead of white toes. A mix of the parents markings would be awesome. Her tail can it be like Saburi's but with a red that matches her coat colour a bit more.

Thankies ^^

I think Lith is paying for custom, but if not shall get trade to asap, I just might not be around when the 24 hours is up so posting now ^^

Remove

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 am
From Dec. CC thread:
1. Nymphaea x Taraxa: 2 cubs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 am
Nymph x Taraxa

Appearance: If his inner ears would look better as a color other than white, please do that. I just couldn't figure out what color to use, and MSpaint isn't very friendly. ): HERE

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am
posting this for mtrolite

Mtorolite
Applying for: Nymph x Taraxa
Name of SoA: Ingmar
Meaning: "famous son"
Appearance: Colorwise, he's taking after his mom. I'd like him to be largely pink, with the black domino mask some of Nymph's family has, and a black back stripe with the splotchy pattern similar to his dad's (also in black) on the sides of that stripe.. Any other markings are CC.
I'd like his mane and tail tuft to come in white.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Ingmar's totally going to take after his dad. A bit fail at times, but he loves his family and he'll want LOADS of kids, cause no matter what his mom says, his dad is the greatest in the world. Srsly.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 pm
From Dec. CC Thread:
1. Sabbia x Nohokai: (6 cubs + 1 extra)

Kireiryuu

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:07 pm
I'd like to CC a cub into Sabbia x Nohokai (with Coffee and pinchy's permission). Just so long as it follows the breeding's specifications and you can give me whatever gender is least represented :3

for the record, green is very pretty, but I am not too picky about colors or patterns. XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:31 pm
For: Nohokai x Sabbia
Name of SoA: Galjoen
Appearance: see ref -all his feets are the same x3
Visual reference: Image

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:14 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Kota, Summer Rain 07
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Aphrodite, Kireiryuu
User Image
Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
Pink and....PINK! 8D [Aphrodite x Kota]
Afraid of the Water? [Aphrodite x Kota]
Link #3,
Our Special Place [Aphrodite x Kota],
A day at the Beach [Nyota x Kota]
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Dite's Dad
Dite's Mom
Dite's Paternal Grandmother
Dite's Paternal Grandfather
Dite's Great-grandmother
Dite's Grandmother (the female twin)
Dite's Uncle
Dite's grandfather (his real image has been lost, but this is artwork of him -- super old Firekin)

Kota's Dad
Kota's Mom
Would you like having a random? No
Cursed? No  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 pm
Aphrodite x Kota: 5 cubs  

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:16 pm
Puhterodactyl
Applying for: Aphrodite x Kota!
Name of SoA: Deimos
Meaning: Terror (One of the sons of the Greek god Ares)
Appearance: Black eyes, black nose. Kota's dark pink base, white inner ears and white dots on the back, like Aphrodite's above-eye dots but on her ears like a tiger. Where Kota has the black face marking and dorsal stripe, a light pink one, the color from Kizuka. White chin that turns into white chest but doesn't continue onto her underbelly. Light pink toe tips that sort of bubble like Aphrodite's, tail stripes in light pink and white in the style of Mchele. Light pink under-eye markings like Kinja.
Visual reference: Here!
Personality: Her name is terror, not because she's a horrible beast of a lion, but because she's terrifying in the sense of a little kid bouncing off the walls and getting into trouble. As a cub, at least, and that's how she earned her name. She hesitated at a young age to venture into the water, but curiosity killed the cat, they say, and she tried it time and time again with several close calls, but she always had an inexplicable draw to the ocean. As an adult, she's calmed down, but she still has quite a knack she for getting into sticky situations. I can see her as a kinengwe, as she's not responsible enough to care for a lot of cubs and not lose track of any, but would try very hard in any and all hunts.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Got 'em. C:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Feana x Are'nui: 6 cubs  

Kireiryuu

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:30 pm
Applying for: Feana x Are'nui
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning: ---
Appearance: see ref, i suck at discriptions.

-father's blue body color plus the blue strip on the chin
-father's white markings
-white inside ears
-mothers eye color
-the father's black markings
-the fathers dark green marking on the leg
-black toes
-the dark blueish green color for mane/tail
-mane and tail get white strips from grandmother
-mothers under eye markings in black
-grandpa's dots above eyebrow in black
-mothers ear markings in white
-grandmothers strips down the tail in black
-grandma's forehead marking in black
-grandma's fading stockings in the father's blue
-grandma's white face marking that goes down to tail in the dark blueish green

Visual reference: x
Personality: a sweet happy go lucky cub, has a love of water but also for a while as a cub has a slight fear of the water but that wont last long.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Never will leave the pride, looks like family(i did use throwbacks from grandparents but color wise he takes after the father)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm
Zingling
Applying for:Are’Nui and Feana
Name of SoA: Seara’Valule
Meaning: Evening Tide
Appearance: Please see the reference attached. The base color is from Feana’s Mom, his mane color from Feana’s Dad. Eye color is from Are’Nui along with the white underbelly, while his markings are from both his mom and his dad.
Visual reference: Seara Valule
Personality:
If someone asked you about Seara’Valule they would instantly say, “The shy boy?”, then proceed to tell you about how sweet and innocent he is; if a little clumsy.

He is the shy boy of the family, finding it hard to play pranks like his mother and father, however amusing it seems to be to him. That, however, doesn’t ever stop the boy from trying!

A mommas’ boy through and through he will watch his siblings and father wage war against one another, acting as a spy for his mum and every now and again trying out a simple prank on another family member (not mum though!).

To say that this boy is only an innocent follower would only be half truth though. He is also the caring boy. Lending an ear for whoever needs one and picking the family up after a big fight. Seara after all does enjoy his family and would never survive a rift in the closely knit family and pride.

If I had to choose a rank for Seara’Valule, it would definitely be a Pombuka. Seara is not a fighter in any way, and finds innocence beautiful and would love to teach and allow it to blossom in all the children of Bahari.

Any additional requirements that the family has: This boy will definitely be living his life around the salt, sand and waves of the Bahari’mtoto.

Kireiryuu

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces