Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:20 pm
Melody Rhyme
Hypno- They have to translate stuff for us to you know, seeing as how the orriginal is in Japanese and I don't know about you but I only know like one word of Japanese.
Yer right Mel! Still, if we do get manga here I don't know where to look. One thing though, the only word in japanese I remember right now is arigato which means thanks or thank you. I'm not even sure on this so we're kinda in the same boat there Mel. he-he sweatdrop

So Michelle, directmanga.com eh? I'll check it out then...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:32 am
I used to have a link of a really kewl site that hosted all the RK scanlations but I lost it when my pc broke. Sad.

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:05 am
It's Either Directmanga (which now offer DIRECT ANIME to "Direct Total" Customers) or about 6 chapters at diamond-tears.net... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:08 pm
miken-chan
It's Either Directmanga (which now offer DIRECT ANIME to "Direct Total" Customers) or about 6 chapters at diamond-tears.net... rolleyes

How much is it to download?  

Wolf of Mibu

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:36 pm
miken-chan

Nope, try again. Anyway..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:21 am
I still haven't tried that address yet, I guess I'll do that later...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:37 pm
Anyways, while everyone guesses, I'll be reading manga...
mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:10 pm
Well, sorry to interrupt but Bleach was liscenced and the first eight episodes are here. Just go to your nearby store or get them off the internet. The one thing I recommend just ignore the idiotic subtitiles. It was super rushed and the subtitles have typos and they had to Englishify it so instead of Hollows you have Shapeless. Instead of having Soul Society you have Soul City. Instead of Kon you have Soul. Instead of many things you have stupid dubbed names. If they ever release the anime to have voices put to it please let it not end up that way. Oh yes. The eighth episode is when Ichigo and Rukia and rushing to save his two younger sisters from one of the most powerful hollows they have faced yet! Read or watch and enjoy! rofl  

Miwaslover

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:43 pm
Miwaslover
Well, sorry to interrupt but Bleach was liscenced and the first eight episodes are here. Just go to your nearby store or get them off the internet. The one thing I recommend just ignore the idiotic subtitiles. It was super rushed and the subtitles have typos and they had to Englishify it so instead of Hollows you have Shapeless. Instead of having Soul Society you have Soul City. Instead of Kon you have Soul. Instead of many things you have stupid dubbed names. If they ever release the anime to have voices put to it please let it not end up that way. Oh yes. The eighth episode is when Ichigo and Rukia and rushing to save his two younger sisters from one of the most powerful hollows they have faced yet! Read or watch and enjoy! rofl

A friend of mine has episodes 1-11. The subtitles match up pretty well too. The last episode was with the "Bwahahaha" guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:51 pm
Hm...I see. Well in the place where I live the motto is sell it crappy at a high price. Thank luck for specialty stores. But yeah that so called psychic guy appears a little early in the previews and it is quite funny.  

Miwaslover

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:55 pm
Miwaslover
Hm...I see. Well in the place where I live the motto is sell it crappy at a high price. Thank luck for specialty stores. But yeah that so called psychic guy appears a little early in the previews and it is quite funny.

Yeah it's great. Everyone gets into it... even Rukia. Her expressions are priceless. If I can find out where my friend got the episodes I'll post it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:28 am
That's cool. I've seen up through episode 30 or so, but only in fan sub I think. You'd have to ask Janus where he got them.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:53 pm
So, I gotta new question for today or maybe the rest of the week:

The first ending song in the episodes I have seen is supposedly called "The Yellow Monkey". Now, based on this, I got two questions for everyone here.

1. Is it just me or does anyone else hear the words "give me your love" somewhere in the lyrics? (I know the song is in japanese but I could swear I can hear something like that near the ending over and over.)

2. Which is the last RK or "Samurai X" episode that features this song?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:51 pm
I'm confuzzlebusted...
confused

miken-chan

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:33 am
Silly hypno, the song you're talking about is called Tactics and the band that performed it was Yellow Monkey. The lines "give me your love" and "I need your love" are really part of the lyrics. Hope that answered your question.
heart

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games