Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am
(Again, more text...)

Fermeen mumbled something in dragon tounge. Images took motion once more. Klorden Looked as it had before, only it showed Lalapeya with some children, performing magic for them. Then Yvansi walked up and hugged her from behind. The images changed again to show the two at the throne room. "After yuo became a light mage, you set out to find the other dragon servants of Mol Flien. You were able to trick a dark mage here to bring Yvansi back, were then you, Yvansi, a strange character by a name a do not know, me, and several others, went to kill the other "Rifthol's" as you call them. Armed was teh only one not killed, but was imprisoned in teh Dragon Temple of Alextrane, the Dragon Queen. You and Yvansi returned to live out the rest of your mortal lives. So which shall it be?" he mumbled something again, making the images dissolve. He walked out of the mirror and let the others dismount.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:23 pm
*Nyx sighs, then took her hood off revealing her long silky midnight raven black hair.SHe made sure her ears were covered.*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 am
"I like the one involving your deaths." A half transparent figure rose from the sands before them. Sallow white skin and long dead white hair covered his face. Torkau gasped."Mol Flien?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 pm
"Mol Flien? I've heard so manny... things about you. I am the soon-to-be Queen, and dont you forget it." Lalapeya snotidly. She looked at the old man, "We took out Rfthol, and We'll take you out, if that doesn't ruin any of your plans?"
"I'm sorry, I've just never heard a name so uniqe, and I do not know of any family with your name." He paused and looked around the house and admired Nyx's beautiful hair, "Most of the residents left when Rfthol almost came to power, so every home is vacant, you can take one if you want." he couln't stop looking at her beauty.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 pm
Fermeen's scaled radiated with power. "So, look waht happend a little early. You shouldnt be here. You are not in your full power, which means i could kill you.." Fermeens eyes turned gold as sand floated up around him. "You are a coward and a traitor!" he yelled, causimg the sand to disperse/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 am
*She laughs at that*"Of course no one have heard of my name.I do not come from these lands."*She turns to look at him.Her eyes shine in what light was there*"I came here to help to heal no more no less.But if any harm comes to me my people will come in a force that will how shall I say make ye humans army seen like a child courtyard at play"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:47 pm
Lalapeya looked at the figure the sand consumed him, and wafted about him.
"You speek of us like we can not defend ourselfs at all. You speek of us as an inferior being, what is your race?" he looked into her magnificent, gleaming eyes. "And who, or what, are you here to heal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 pm
*She smiles as she takes off her cloak revealing her pale skin back her dress covered her yes but it was not of their women dresses.She tilts her head back and black angelic wings appear and spread out some*"I am an eclispse angel.I am to heal the people.And you are inferior beings.Ye think one thing then do another.Many has died for ye foolishness"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 am
color=red] "Of course I am not fully here." Mol Flien spoke angrily as he waved aside the sand."I only wanted to congradulate the one who defeated Rifthol." He turned to Lalapeya, his eyes flashing."Your friend Yvansi is keeping him good company in the next world." He said with a sneer. He turned to Fermeen and Torkau."As for you two, remember when you could have joined me. We three could have ruled this pathetic world." His eyes flashed once more and he dissappeared.
(Heres a decent likeness of Mol Flien)
User Image[  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm
Fermeen watched as Molflien Dissapeared into nothing. Fermeen let his powers slowly disolve. His eyes stopped glowing as he turned to Lalapeya. "We need to find the others, quickly."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:04 pm
*Nyx folds her wings smirking.They vanish and she puts her cloak back on*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:47 am
"We have little time!" Torkau said."We must go."  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 am
*She turns to face the window again and look up at the moon.She missed home but she didn't belong there anymore.She gave up her entire life to help these people to do what her people would call foolish.But she was different.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 pm
"I see, let us go, I feel that my training must begin, I know of few... but I do know of a earth mage. She's a centaur though." Lalapeya said.
Penndel still looking at the angel said with a firm tone, "Come back to my castle with me. I need you to meet some people. and well, I think you could be of more help to us than you think." he looked at the ground then back at Nyx, "And I agree with you, we are an infereior race."  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:14 pm
*She looks at him*"Alright. But don't tell others what I am.I can sense goodness in your heart.Its why I should you what I am. I must be careful many already want me dead because I have black wings."*She shakes her head*"Just cause something were black or has black skin, hair eyes or wings doesn't mean they are evil"*She sighs then walks to him*"So you know I am the only one of my race that was willing to help.Not even the lightside of the moon angels wanted to help.You all have gone from greatness to this"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff