Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Darkfire Karan-The Turtle Master-Whats happening Forum? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which team do you like?
Digi-Platoon
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Awesome Crew
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
The Guardians
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Darkfire Karan
levelnight20
*Summons volcano to set fire on the Megazords and teleports back*
Dude you have really big issues, first off you can't instintly have swords transfered thats just cheating, and the RP even said only use weapons for protection not to start a fight!

MY megazords are fire proof its like common sense....and actually you attacked me first...

RP-wise, Karan would be breaking so many rules, but since there are currently a lot of rules and offenses that need deeper clarification, we can't say that he is cheating... it is power playing in the highest for and a bit illogical at most.

Justimon: I intend to break him twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Chris Shadowheart
Leave Alpha alone *Throws water on the flames and backhands night* Alpha are you alright?

*Comes back* dude i'm only doing this because he is breaking RP rules!  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm
That doesn't mean hurt ALPHA! *Changes into evil Chris for a moment* Besides so far I seem to be the only one of the knights who are effected by the poison the rest of you are I'm sick but I'll kick your but anyway and do better than the healthy people *Evil Glare to other Knights*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 pm
Blues getting it sweatdrop
I feel rather heroic at the moment xD Despite my obviously evil avi xD

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 pm
You tend to be the good bad guy or the bad good guy  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 pm
O.o the new mc, pretty cool mate, so you think that item will take off?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 pm
Zadoc the 27th
O.o the new mc, pretty cool mate, so you think that item will take off?

Eh?! What Item???  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:01 pm
levelnight20
Chris Shadowheart
Leave Alpha alone *Throws water on the flames and backhands night* Alpha are you alright?

*Comes back* dude i'm only doing this because he is breaking RP rules!

Night...recently you are like really trying to piss me off....  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm
But can you blame him? You're trying to take the spotlight away from everyone else with your claims of knowing the guardians... I've sat by and let you do it for quite some time, but I think now would be a good time to cool it down a bit... or at least stop with the continuous power ranger references in the rp...

Here and in other rps is fine, but in this one it tends to get annoying especially if you go on making up stuff as you go.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
But can you blame him? You're trying to take the spotlight away from everyone else with your claims of knowing the guardians... I've sat by and let you do it for quite some time, but I think now would be a good time to cool it down a bit... or at least stop with the continuous power ranger references in the rp...

Here and in other rps is fine, but in this one it tends to get annoying especially if you go on making up stuff as you go.

*cough* *cough* says the one that can punch my full blast but when I want to you "Dodge" or say that I can't hit him  

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm
Stop it you two I don't want to have to break this up >:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 pm
yes well I can honestly say I've never lost an rp battle to anyone here...ever  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

*cough* *cough* says the one that can punch my full blast but when I want to you "Dodge" or say that I can't hit him

Excuse me?! What the heck it is you're trying to say has nothing to do with you trying to take over the story in attempts to go without fighting rolleyes I believe Kira made it rather clear that there is no connection between your Granlocomon and his HiAndromon. And I don't make stuff up, I use exactly what both DMA and DigimonWikia give me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:24 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Excuse me?! What the heck it is you're trying to say has nothing to do with you trying to take over the story in attempts to go without fighting rolleyes I believe Kira made it rather clear that there is no connection between your Granlocomon and his HiAndromon. And I don't make stuff up, I use exactly what both DMA and DigimonWikia give me

...just change the god dam subject.....also I'm making an announcement I will be cleaning out my photobucket of useless pic's and pic's of other tamers...Today I'm cleaning out the usless crap...tomorrow it will be the tamer art  

KiroMishima
Crew

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm
*sigh* I'm getting sick of this bickering *Turns away* do as you wish I honestly don't care anymore your all annoying me grow up all of you evil  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff