Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 am
Renten and Nikoli stood there looking around. Llendar turned and waited. Suddenly the building across from him exploded into rubble and a massive hand swung out at him. Llendar raised his spear but the attack was to powerful. It tossed Llendar across into a near by building. The Building callapsed as he Impacted into it. In the dust stood a massive 14ft tall creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 am
Opal tilted her head to one side.

"Which one?" she asked-her face remaining blank.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:43 am
Natasha stared.
"ooohh shi-"
she immediately opened fire with hermachien crossbow.

--

Gabriel raised his sword and then shuddered. So that was why he was here. a massive demon had come to Earth.
"I.." he looked back up at Adam.
"Adam! Take care of these. i'm sorry!"
he then charged over Opal's head and out into teh street, seraching teh demon's prescense. it wasn't long before he saw it and hovered some meteres above teh humans below him  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 am
Opal remained unphased by the angel's leave. She turned to Adam and asked, "Which one? You choice has fallen to you."

She pretended to examine her toys. Both quivered in fear. "Speak up now-or both shall break. Save the traitor redeemed....or the mortal being?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:51 am
Adam stood tense, weighing the options in his mind. Dougal was techniclaly already dead, so perhaps he couldn't be harmed. but then agian demons coud be permanantly killed. The mortal....Adam was Death so if it was a clean death then perhaps he woudl be abel to bring him back to life if he acted as soon as he was killed...but demons rarely killed clean.

damn...

"Who are you..." he demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am
"Alpha open fire!!" shouted Nikoli and Renten at the same time. 4 Tempalrs stepted forword and fired their weapons. The bullets and cross bow quivers bounced off the beast. With one swipe All 4 gunmen were sent flying.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:55 am
“Lazerous!” Gabriel called form above them, causing Natasha to spin around to see who had spoken. The voice shivered psychically, obviously not to be argued with. What she saw was a short man with long blonde hair and six wings.
“What business brings you here? You have no clearance.”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:00 pm
Opal remained emotionless as she spoke, "One who controls and is controled."

Dougal muttered out a single word, ".....O-Opal....."

She flung Dougal's body to the ground again. Dougal grunted and moaned in pain. "Choose or both shall break."

Opal pulled an unseen string on the mortal man-breaking his arm. The man cried out in pain. "Mortal toys break so easily," she said flatly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:02 pm
"Actually that is my guard." Said Lazarus. He stood there floating on a slab of building.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:02 pm
Adam winced, looking between the two.
"argh...leave them be. They've done nothing to you. If you want to 'play' withs oemthing, play with me!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:06 pm
“He might as well be you. You two are bound together like cancer.” Gabriel returned. “How did you get up here?”
He still held his sword, flames engulfing the blade in preparation for use.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 pm
(Who is Gabriel talking too? Im alittle confussed  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 pm
[Gabriel's talking to Lazerous]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 pm
Opal stared blankly at Adam, "The option of one I gave. Pity that both have to break." With that Opal used her strings to fling both bodies through the air-in opposite directions of the church. The sound of breaking glass echoed.....

((Wicked little thing isn't she?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:19 pm
(Ah got it. mrgreen )
"Ah but you see Gabriel I am the smarter of us and I control him. unlike you who is controled by your 'God'." Lazraus said with a smile. The Berserker turned to face the group.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games