Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:50 pm
"Well sometimes people mae mistakes..." Lamia offered, trying to awkwardly cool the situation down a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:27 pm
Faust's face flushed. "Sorry...." he said in a low voice to Lamia.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Lamia nodded in acceptanec to Faust, but was still awkward as to what to say next, or whetehr it would be best if they left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm
"Well, know that thats settled....." Faust's father said. "I suppose I should be off before other visiters arrive or arguements erupt." He sighed and looked at Faust. "Good luck with school," he said. "Stop by anytime..." He then nodded in farewell to his son and Lamia and disappeared under the water.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm
Lamia held up a hand in farewell and then looed back to faust.
"You ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:57 pm
Faust stared out at the water. "Yeah....I'm fine," he replied. "I just get so irritated by him sometimes.....I'm sorry you had to see that."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:13 pm
"no problem. I like you as a whole package, remember?"
Lamia gave a shy but genuine smile and gave his hand a squeeze  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Faust blushed greatly at Lamia's words. "R-really...." he stuttered. "I....ah....l-like everything about you too..." He looked away sheepishly and very embaressed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:28 pm
"I'm glad someone does. thankyou." Lamia smiled. She paused, unsure of what to do what she wnated to do conflicted with what she dared to do.
"we should..uh..hang out more you now. I enjoyed today- really fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 pm
"Y-yeah....I'ld like that...." Faust replied. He wasn't sure what to do next....he had intended to train with the use if their rings but the phrase Lamia had spoken 'I enjoyed today' was in past tense so it sounded like to him like she was ready to head back into town. Perhaps she wanted to speak with Ian about the vampire clans.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:40 pm
Lamia smiled and turned form the lake. The sun was growing low in the sky by now.
"Hey, is it ok if we take a detour to the shops?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:50 pm
"Of course not.....where ever you want to go," Faust replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 pm
Lamia nodded.
"Thanks. well, better be off."
She led him out of the park and towards Barton shops, keeping hold of his hand the whole time. her tail flicked in a mix of happiness and nervousness.

When she eventually reached ian's shop, her mind instantly emptied of any questions she had. She collected herlsfe and pushe dher way trhough the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Faust blushed as he was pulled along by Lamia. When they reached and entered Ian's shop he waved to Ian in greeting with his free hand.

--------------

Back at the lake....

Moon's shift would be ending before to long. She approarched the lake's edge. "Kelp!" she called out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm
Ian leant forwrads on the counter and smiled.
"Evening, how can I help?"

Lamia already began eyeing up the clothes in the shop, but then reminded herself what she was here for.
"oh, uh, I wondered if you could answer soem questions we have, i mean - you might be able to help..."

Bfeore she could go any further the bell to the shop jingled again and Lamia was horrified to find her mother standing in the doorway.
"Oh, so here's where you are." Inana said,raising an eyebrow. The letter was obviously right.
Pixel flew in and landed on lamia shoulder with a huff of smoke.
Lamia glared at Pixel. "What's up with you? I havent done anything."
"Yet." Pixel said, with a superior nod. She then eyed Faust.

"Yes. well. It's about time we should be heading home, else you'll miss dinner." Inana said, folding her arms.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff