Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 pm
"Ah you havent herd she is no longer a goddess. No now shes mortal. Thats the reason for the sleep. Lolth is gathering souls. With these souls she can gain a power that all will fear." Latov said with a smerk.
"Enough!" Shouted Armli. He pulled the draw string on his bow and fired a shot. The arrow found its mark in Latovs head. It looked as though he was going to fall back. He quickly gained his balance. Staing up right laughing. "Boy you sure know how to fire an arrow fast dont you Armli." He said as blood ran down his face.
"Th-Thats impossible. No man no matter how strong can with stand that." Armli said confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Craban groped for the silver necklace around his throat as an unconcious response, clasping fingers onto the delicate sword-and-moon pendant around it - the symbol of Elistraee, Lolth's opponent.
"And what of you? do you feed off souls as well?" he asked a little shakily, seeing the apparent imortality  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:50 pm
"No Me and the other 6 feed on the sins of humans and other living things. Thus we are imortal. I feed on the Glutony that people commit. just like pride feeds off the Pride people feel." Latov said with a smile. "You can burn me, stab me, cut me down as many times as you want I will always win." He smiled now then whos first.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:55 pm
"Without gluttony you are weak, though, correct?" Craban said, buying time to try and think of a way out of this.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:47 pm
"There is more than one way to show gluttony. It's almost impossible for this guy to die. But, to feed of sins, he has to be near people, correct?" He asked Armli, Barely in a whisper. He had thought of of a plan. Hopeless as it seemed, there could be a way.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:17 am
Orla watched as Kyrun left and sighed. She considered this to be rather reckless of him. "Another option would have been to conceal your face and take me or him in as a prisoner," she said to the eldest elven son.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 am
"Too late now" the younger son said, twirling an arrow anxiously in his fingers.

Meanwhile in the prison, Athanlor had resigned to the fact no-one was responding to his yells (and by this point, insults). He sat back and ran a hand through his hair, trying to figure out what he could do. he wa sin a lot of trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:48 am
"No It is the fact that Gluttony exist that I gain imortality. The fact is As long as people consum anything wiht out stoping I will have my imortality. As long as people gorge them selves on food, drink even land and knowlage I will have imortality." Latov said with a smile.
"theres a way to beat him Renten showed me a book about it. But why cant I remember what it was." Ayan said confused.

Kyrun moved swiftly avoiding dectetion. useing the wind element to conseal his presence. He foud the prisoner chart. Located Sir Athanlors cell and headed off. Hideing behind creates and in the shadows. Until he reached his cell. "Sir Athanlor? Are you in there?" Kyrun said as he kept watch.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:56 am
"Maybe be the hacking limbs off policy will prove fruitful." Craban said.

--

Athanlor stood up and galred at the door, uneasily.
"Who is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:06 am
"Um you dont know me but your family dose as a matter of fact they are waiting out side the prison. Im here to get you out." Kyrun said as he looked around.

"Really now are you going to resort to such brutality. Wrath is going to like you people." Latov said with a smile.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:33 am
"Hey, you don't leave us with much choice big guy. you're hardly going to step downa nd stop being such a b*****d are you?" Craban said with a smirk.

--

Athanlor nodded and swatted the dirt off his robes.
"Very well, I thank you, sir." he said, though his tone indicated that he wasn't entirely sure he coudl trust this stranger. It wasn't li ehe had much choice however, and so stepped towards teh door.
"Please, unlock this if you can."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 am
"Alright. Give me a seconed." Kyrun siad as he fiddled with the lock intil he herd a click. He swung the door open. "There. Okay we gota move quickly."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 am
Athanlor stepepd forwards and then momentarily paused as if thinking.
"Under normal circumstances...I would not argue with my king. But he is not himself. We must reach him, sir."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:58 am
"Yea Armli informed us on the king Ill tell you when we get out of this place." Kyrun siad as he moved trowed the edge of the hall.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 pm
"I can easily help with the "cutting of limbs" part, though I'd rather not. To bad for this Wrath, I'm a pacifist. Ironic that I fight a lot, though," Vence said with a shrug.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games