Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Sophie smiled as Kuro rushed in
" It's Ok I was up all night and just started opening up."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 pm
Navo spun his head around and blinked"who wants to see me"he blinked adjusting his apron giving a cow their order..  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:33 pm
"First things first..I want mah coffee~" he laughed and point to the bunny beside him "You like books Navo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Sophie went behind the counter and got some metal jewels and her tools and began working on a surprise for a very special fur.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm
He blinked and pulled out his reading glasses adjusting them to his face"Actually yes, what did you snoop around in my back office and looked at my books"he asked his tail flicked and twitched...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Sophie melted the silver into the mold and set it to cool. Then she grabbed the metallic gold and but it into it's mold setting it aside also.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 pm
"Hello, Navo is it. You see, I want to open up a bookstore and would love if you would open another coffee shop in the bookstore. If you can. Of course. My name is Hikari if you are wondering." she blushed a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm
"I have a collection in my back office to Navo" he chuckled, then sighed "I need to hurry back..so, if you don't mind..the ussual please?"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:55 pm
Navo blinked as his glasses kinda fell to the side, something about her caught his attention as he nearly lost his footing. He recomposed himself and blinked"Well this is a cafe... I might be able to extend it and put in a book store thingy..."he blinked and set up the usual as asked for his friend..."here ya go"he couldnt take his eyes off the bunny as it had been awhile since he had seen another of his kind around...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 pm
( ( hey >.> why's navo being all weird around bunny girl -_-" lol))

She took them out and fitted the handle over the metal end and welded them together. She added the extras and packed it up.

" Perfect." She grinned  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Seraph chuckled "Thanks, and I'll be off" he walked out the door, looking back "Uh oh, I hope Kuro likes compition" he said to himself, at his shop he saw that M.e. was waiting "hey little guy" he smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:16 pm
Sophie exited her shop with her present under her arm and walked toward Navo's Coffee Shop.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm
Navo saw Sophie in the distance and recomposed himself looking around, hiding his glasses and acted like his normal self. He looked at the cafe door and waved at Sophie  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Sophie walked in and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him.
" I brought you a little something," she handed him the box. " Now you have protection."

(( oooh I think Navo's gona get it lol xd ))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 pm
"Now lets find a big place to open a book store!" she smiled at him and sipped her cappachino  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games