Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 pm
"well at least we see something eye to eye." he said looking over at Naderious.
the Dead moved with lightning speed he was ontop of Naberious before anyone could move he grabbed him by the throght lifting him off of the ground. "well well well.....you caused us a lot of problems.....thats unacceptable." he said and then tosed him into the air then shot tree sphears up at him filled with pure elemental energy all three connecting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 pm
(( is his sis alive or dead?))

Sophie kept quiet.
Sorry ... I'll just shutup now and stay out of your life.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:25 pm
Father looked at his son in horror, he quickly ran to the dean grapping him twisting his neck, which would kill a normal person, then grabbed his head forcing alot of presure on it as a fire ignited under them "It won't hurt me..but you however" he incresed the pressure on the head, then ground and shadow surrounded them..so it was only dean and father in the dome, no way in or out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 pm
(Sophi the two sisters are not dead they where just dazed like Naderious was.)

the Dean shatterd into dust. he reapeared back next to the Head Mistress "he's very tempramental wouldn't you say?? he didn't even know it was a earth clone." he said looking over at her.

"i think you might of gone to far at pushing his buttons. did you reall have to throw that thing into the air?" she said lookg back at him.

"well sorrrrry for doing my job." the Dean retorted.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:36 pm
( uhh i meant Apa's sister..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Naberious bursrt out laughing

Father appeared beside the head mistress "Thanks for fighting my shadow clone.." he laughed again "But..I love my son so.." he puched the dean in the face sending him flying back before appearing beside his son "You ok?"

Naberious brethed "Yah"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 pm
(oh sorry i thought you were talking about the elementals....sorry.
she is still alive she has a very bad illness and is barly holding on if he dose what the Head Mistress tells him to. she will help get her back to full health)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm
(( awww if she was dead i would of had her spirit pop out of Kara and stop Apa's follishness lol))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:49 pm
(like i said randomness)

the dean did a flip in the air and landed on his feet. "well now thats not very sporting i already told you I'm not your fight." he said looking at Father.

"hes right i am" head Mistress said firing a ball of pure energy at Father when it hit him it sent him flying back and one of her clones appeared behind him bashing him into the air as he was soring up the head Mistress jumped up and bashed him back down to the ground. "i dont like it when someone hits my husband." she said standing hear the crater he created looking down at Father.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:54 pm
Father stood up and cracked his neck back in place "yes, but I don't like people hurting my son" he said looking up at her and around, ground water was pooling up, shadows in the crater, mostly from stray rocks and..well, ground everywhere,, he formed a giant tentacle of the three elements then sat it on fire, he sent it crashing down on the mistress, she was forced into the tentacle it started crushing the life outta her  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:01 pm
(not making this very sporting are you darkmoon???)

the dean move with lighning spped again and he got to the tendral as it wraped around the head Mistress he griped part of it and turned it to solid ice alowing the Head Mistress to break out if it's grasp. "how dare you hit a woman." the dean said looking down at Father  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Sophie laid there hating to be uses less...  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:12 am
((Yah..father is a a** XD))
"I ussualy don't..she is an acception, if I don't hit her, I get it" he said holding back a laugh "Dean, Mitress, why do you all insist on being so mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 am
"mean hahahahaha we arnt mean....." the Dean said looking back down at Father

"we want every one to have the same opertunity at life and be treated as equals........" the Head Mistress continued standing back up next to the Dean.

"and with you around thats imposable" the Dean finshed.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 pm
"You say such..Lies to that poor Apa, him..his family..HOW DARE YOU!" he said standing "Your right..your not mean..your Evil."

Seraph was watching from a far distance "Ok..I see now" he blinked and his eyes eturned to normal "The Aura reviels all" he dissappeared again  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games