Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Linda flew out to the magnetic field where Grey was being, barely, kept alive "Time for repairs a*****e, but, no thrusters and no guns" she chuckled

Seraph sat the ship in hover mode and walked back "Well, my half million credit hand built mech is really all, I still have a few expensive parts..so..about four of five thousand credits should make it, speaking of which I'm gonna go start fixing HIM, maybe give HIM a name while I'm at it"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:22 pm
She gripped Seraphs shoulder
" Fix Narun first..."

She looked down at him " I Know love I hurt a bit too."
" I have more then enough to cover that."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:30 pm
"Ok then, but I need to know one thing, where should we put Grey Wolf, bacuse, once he is set, he is set" Seraph leaned over Narun and started takign shratnel out of him, injecting some pain killer  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:35 pm
" Put him in your cargo bay I guess."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Seraph nodded "ok, Linda most likely caught that" he startedfixing up Narun

Linda brung Grey into the cargo bay and put him in th eback where he couldn't be hurt, she took off thrusters and guns, and started fixing him up, he was attached to the wall  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image
Narun fell into a deep sleep, he spoke ran things in his sleep. Being mostly machine he sighed.He woke up and groaned"Mistress, I feel horrible. I betrayed you more then once"he felt horrible...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm
" It's ok. I'm used to it Just means I shall Punish you later."
She grinnd" You know what that means." Her tail wagged

( bbl going to dinner))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Linda sighed "Ok..here we go" she tapped the main brain of grey and he shut down, then turned on, all comands of the vixen where gone..that was it, and Grey wolf could contue living, even though he couldn't leave the ship

Seraph wrapped the final bandage "Done" he sat down, his hands somewhat hurt "Come to think of it, it was that vixens fault..and, I've saved Narun more than once, I'm kinda like a gurdian" he smiled  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Narun sat up"We need to stop at a organic machine part shop, I'd really want my right arm back"he said with a long sigh and stood up. He looked at his mistress and blushed"Yes mistress"he murred and looked around. Narun spoke to Linda through the GW"Hey Linda I hope you didn't mind the kiss, we're machines we got to... look out for each other" he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Linda was still mad about blowing her master, and her brother, up "SHut up Narun" she growled and got to work fixing her brother up to his original form

Seraph sighed "Yah, we can, dang it Linda, it was the vixen ok? It wasn't him"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image
Narun sighed"I am GW, Linda"he said rubbing his chin"GW is just a extension of my body"he said coughing a little"GW is like my combat shell" he said trying to get her to understand that Narun and GW were the one in the same...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:23 pm
"I don't like GW either..I just want to fix my brother, HIM" Linda scowled

Seraph chuckled 'She can be stubborn" he tuned the auto pilot to the destination "We will be there in one hour"

Linda attached an arm to the cockpit, then the head and the other arm, she was angry, but wouldn't let that affect her brothers refomation  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:04 pm
Seramiphia swayed a bit and held on to the table.
" Glad you ok deer boy." she smiled  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
Narun wobbled a little and fell bringing Seramiphia with him. He looked up at her"I love you mistress"he said and locked lips with her"Like I promised, my lips are only yours"he said with a blush and continued to kiss her...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Seraph smiled "As of now, I am your gaurdian ok?" he sat down next to Narun, Seamiphia on the other side

Linda was almost done, she reattached the last park, HIM looked exactly like he did before "Brother" she smiled

Seraph called on the com "Is he done yet?''

Linda called back "Get down here so you can see for yourself

Seraph ran down then got in the cockpit, after starting Him he smiled "Thank you Linda, I'm sure he thanks you, also" he got out  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games