Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 am
Never mind. Izz just posted.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:20 pm
Hey, don't worry man! I'm working on my mext Rage post, but it's taking me a couple of weeks to get it done. He's easy sometimes, hard others.  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm
He's Rage. Of course he's difficult to write as. I'd never pull it off. I don't even see how you do. Maybe it's that evil age gap.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 pm
Wull, hello, Johnny Storm.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm
*steels the 500th comment*

Ah, yes, but Rage is worth it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 am
I have an excuse.... I just got a wii... so I'm incredibly exhausted tonight from so much physical activity....lmao.... [passes out]  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Tasson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 am
It's also because some people are waiting for daylight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 pm
True. I was going to wait for daylight, until a specific robotic rhino decided to say hi.

Why did you buy a Wii!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
No offense man. But that system is a piece of crap. I don't care WHO I'm offending, I HAVE one. Bought it the moment it came out. I couldn't wait for SSBB or Super Mario Galaxy. Problem being, those are the only two games worth getting. (That you can't buy on another system.) The rest of the games are half-finished ideas or a 'Check out our motion sensetivity! Play golf with your wiimote, in the FIFTH Remake of the same game!' I guess it's worth buying if you do yoga. Besides that, I won't sugar-coat it. Nintendo is going downhill faster than a fat guy chasing a rolling cheese log. Not that I hate ALL of nintendo. Just those wii games. (I miss playing my 64. I'm gonna go tell it I still love it.)

...Gaming's my one and ONLY forte. Don't EVER mention a game (Or system) that I hate. I'm a real critic.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 pm
Nah, he's already palyed it at my house. He really only bought one for party games cuz he needed something new. Everyone needed a break from Xbox. And he knows which games he wants on it anyway. Besides, there are more good games on it than that, not to mention the new prince of persia game that's coming out. Yes, it's on all the systems, but the one on the Wii is actually not the same story as the others. It's a totally different game. Also, some of the games are more fun on the Wii... But I will admit, it gets jipped. It's the game developer's fault though, not Nintendo's. No one will bother with them because they (the developers) don't want to have to work extra hard on making the controls work, so they (the developers) just say no. That leaves Nintendo with WAY less to work with. Believe me, I've been doing some research, and Nintendo's just as frustrated.

Also, as a side note, two taboos here;
First, I don't wanna hear that you don't care who you're offending. That's just not ok. There are many much nicer ways to get the point across that you were trying to make.
Second, please son't tell people what they're "allowed" to mention. There are only a few things that you can say that about, and those are religion, politics, and personal issues. If someone tells you not to talk about those things, I'll expect them to be silent. But I'm afraid video games do not fall into such a category.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Just because no one takes Nintendo seriously anymore doesn't mean their product sucks. The different platforms cater towards different audiences. The Wii is mostly family/party games, the Xbox 360 is mostly shooters, and the PS3 is mostly RPGs and racing sims.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm
I didn't mean that stuff literally. I've just had a really bad day. I'm sorry for outlashing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:09 pm
I shall sport a Ronin avatar.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:35 am
Nice! That's cool, Pewterhead! I'll stick with Sonic, since I just spent the money to change my eye and hair color. Oh! Wait, I missed one thing! NNGHGGHHHHGGGAAAAH!! Whew! There! That's better!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:03 am
Awesome job on Ronin! I think I'll put Rob back on. that means I get to speak in INVISIBLE BLUE!!!

Seriosly though. He looks awesome. We should get an avi of each character. I know Yagami had a look for Clutch. Daladane. Are you dressed as Titan? Tasson seems to resemble Weyetek, right? Anybody else?

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games