Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
The biggest person you woul'nt screw around with... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:00 pm
*walks in the room with abunch of hookers following* anyone know why these are following me?

-i wouldn't want meet joey in a dark alley....besides his weird love for llamas he always carries that gun...-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 pm
Connorthecreator
*walks in the room with abunch of hookers following* anyone know why these are following me?

-i wouldn't want meet joey in a dark alley....besides his weird love for llamas he always carries that gun...-

LMAO omg poor connor...ummmm If you can find JDB again, I think the hookers are looking for Pecky n Eddie....  

MystiBlu

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 pm
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W.Howe

*Eddie: I'll take those hookers off ur hands Connor*

ninja Ninja says join my new and huge contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15740011 Ninja has spoken! ninja *

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:04 pm
*looks at eddie* 200 a girl...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:13 pm
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W.Howe

*Eddie: -sigh- sure... how many do u got?*

ninja Ninja says join my new and huge contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15740011 Ninja has spoken! ninja *

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm
how many you need? twisted  

Connorthecreator
Crew

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

*E: idk uh... I'll take 6*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm
that come to..20k twisted  

Connorthecreator
Crew

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

*Eddie: 20k... for 6 hookers which are 200 each.... u trying to rip me off, boy?*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:39 pm
*Yawn*
Let's see here.. this one has herpes... this one has genital warts.. these two have the clap.... this one might be clea--no, wait this one has syphilis.

Wow, looks like Joey got to them first... eek  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm
nah man!, i aint rippen ya off! these is some high class hoes we talken bout here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:43 pm

*Eddie: I'll think about it...* *Pecky: Well I don't care... I'll take them -hands Connor 20k-*

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Well one of the ladies is clean. But I think Pecky will cross contaminate her.

-starts writing a referral-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 pm
*looks at cass* hmm.... *looks at pecky* i'll get ya that 1 for 2k...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:48 pm
I'm celibate thank you.

-continues to write referrals-  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games