Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:24 pm
[[She had disappeared by the time she was kidnapped]]

"Yeah, I am," Alex said with a smile. When she asked about Juliette however his expression darkened. He remembered how she'd been killed. "She's not here..." He didn't want to admit she was dead, he didn't want to admit that he was alone about his past at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 pm
[[That's what I thought lol]]

Haven nodded a little but blinked at his statement. "Where did she go?" She asked, having a very bad feeling about this. She didn't like his expression, it screamed something was wrong. The worry was apparent on her face now.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:04 pm
"I don't know what I happened," he said in a choked voice and he attempted to calm himself. "All I know is she's not alive. I saw her... she was..." The words wouldn't come to Aleck and he was confused. He looked puzzled as if he were trying to sort something out in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 pm
Haven blinked and opened her mouth to say something but then quickly closed it. She was dead? If Haven had been there and not run off... She shook her head slightly and then looked up at Alex's face. What was he so confused about?  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Alex shook his head slightly and considered his words carefully. He couldn't get distracted by this now. "She's dead," he said again to confirm his own words. "There's nothing that can change that so we just need to move on." He straightened himself before moving to get the plates for the meal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Haven blinked and just stood there. Why was he not freaking out about this!? Or had he? She didn't know but she didn't handle death that well. "Move on..." She said, repeating his words but very softly and in a monotone voice. She shook her head a bit and started to help him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 pm
Alex had grown up being taken care of by Juliette and his mother and now both of them were gone. There was a cold expression on his face because he hadn't wanted to think about it. He felt the pain again and the anger went seething through him. It wasn't as selfish as before and he didn't start to change but he could feel the threat of a change. "I'll get Ray and Beth," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 pm
Haven nodded once at his words. She could tell now that he was upset. She regretted bringing that up. It was so hard to talk to him with the constant worry that something she was going to do or say would upset him in some way.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:01 pm
Alex found Ray almost immediately because he was just pacing around the hall. "Hey, Haven has some food ready," he said bluntly before turning to go off and find Beth. He knew he could probably tell her exactly how he felt. Then again he wanted to talk to Haven but he wasn't sure how. When he found Beth he wasn't sure what to say. "There's some breakfast ready," he said with his head bowed slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 pm
Beth glanced up at him and nodded. She could tell something was wrong but she knew better than to press. She merely stood up and headed towards the kitchen. Haven was currently leaning against the counter top, a look of deep concentration on her face right now. The shock and depression of Juliette's death had made her mind weak for a few moments and her grandmother had gotten in. So, she was currently blocking out her words, or trying to at least.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm
When Beth disappeared Alex finally let himself cry. He felt so sick at the moment that he didn't want to eat or back to the others. He leaned against the wall and trying to calm himself by breathing in deeply.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 pm
When Beth entered the kitchen, she was about to tell Haven to check on Alex. But, she forgot about that when he saw that she was sitting on the ground with her knees pulled up to her chest, plugging her ears. Everything was just too much for her right now and the fact that her grandmother had gotten in her mind again just made it worse. "Is everyone falling apart today?" Beth asked herself quietly, shaking her head a bit.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 pm
"I'm not falling apart today," Ray said when he entered after Beth. He had waited a bit because he wanted to prevent Beth from telling Haven to check on Alex. He wanted to take care of Haven. He looked at her and then at Beth. "I'll help Haven and why don't you go get Alex."

He sat down next to Haven after he spoke and started to draw a strange shape on the floor. It was from some of the magic that he knew. if he taught her now he could distract her, give her something to focus on other than Alex or just trying to get the thoughts out of his head.

Alex was slouched against the wall with his head buried in his hands. He was afraid to show his emotions to Haven and with each moment he could feel the transformation threaten. He was holding it back for the most part but each moment it grew worse and more painful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:57 pm
Haven glanced over to Ray and blinked a little as she saw what he was doing. "What did you just-" She didn't get to finish because a rather loud thought came into her mind, not belonging to her.

Beth headed back to where she'd left Alex and sighed a bit. She didn't really know how to go about this but possibly acting as a mother figure might help. She couldn't sit down next to him so she leaned against the wall and asked, "Would you like to talk about it?" She made sure to keep her voice even and calm.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 pm
"Focus on that image," Ray said sharply as if he were really angry at her. "There are a few aspects of magic that you need to focus on and one of them his relics and images such as this." He focused on her, before taking her hand and forcing her to trace the image with her finger, making it disappear.

He looked up at her shocked to see her again. "It's my fault," he said after a moment. "I've caused so much trouble... my mother died, my father had left before that, Juliette is dead, and now Haven is being chased by her grandmother." He gritted his teeth after he spoke, not wanting to blindly reveal the emotion that he was feeling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games