Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:50 pm
mitsuki: yeah... tis true.
kazuki: do you not so often come across a vampire lad?
mitsuki: *grins weakly* i know its weird and all and you might be thinking im a freak but im not actually...
kazuki: she's weird at the eyes of the other vampires... her behaviour is unusual for one. she doesnt even drink blood!!! how outrageous is that?! all she eats are normal food. doesnt even terrorize the citizens at least!!!
mitsuki: youre making me feel bad now kazuki...
kazuki: im sorry mitsuki-hime.
*Looks at Kazuki* "No I do run into vampires from time to time. In fact some have tried to kill me." *grins at Kazuki when he says this then looks at Mitsuki* "I don't think your a freak or weird Mitsuki. Quite the opposite," *gives her a smile* " I think your very nice and pretty. If you don't drink blood would that make you a vegetarian?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 pm
Tora drinks some of it, than sets it by her bed. "good night" Tora says going to sleep.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm
blessedheart
mitsuki: *grins weakly* i know its weird and all and you might be thinking im a freak but im not actually...
kazuki: she's weird at the eyes of the other vampires... her behaviour is unusual for one. she doesnt even drink blood!!! how outrageous is that?! all she eats are normal food. doesnt even terrorize the citizens at least!!!

*Looks at Kazuki* "No I do run into vampires from time to time. In fact some have tried to kill me." *grins at Kazuki when he says this then looks at Mitsuki* "I don't think your a freak or weird Mitsuki. Quite the opposite," *gives her a smile* " I think your very nice and pretty. If you don't drink blood would that make you a vegetarian?"mitsuki: thanks *smiles back* no... i dont think so. i do eat meat though, and some vegetables. but i absolutely hate blood.
kazuki: only when she smells blood does her instinct kick in and she doesnt have a choice but to drink....
mitsuki: i know! and its bad, makes me feel bad too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:58 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*Looks at Kazuki* "No I do run into vampires from time to time. In fact some have tried to kill me." *grins at Kazuki when he says this then looks at Mitsuki* "I don't think your a freak or weird Mitsuki. Quite the opposite," *gives her a smile* " I think your very nice and pretty. If you don't drink blood would that make you a vegetarian?"
mitsuki: thanks *smiles back* no... i dont think so. i do eat meat though, and some vegetables. but i absolutely hate blood.
kazuki: only when she smells blood does her instinct kick in and she doesnt have a choice but to drink....

"I see..That must suck. Well I should find a place to stay. Nice meeting you Mitsuki, Kazuki." *Turns to walk the other way.*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

mitsuki: thanks *smiles back* no... i dont think so. i do eat meat though, and some vegetables. but i absolutely hate blood.

"I see..That must suck. Well I should find a place to stay. Nice meeting you Mitsuki, Kazuki." *Turns to walk the other way.*
mitsuki: *whispers to kazuki* cant he stay with us?
kazuki: i guess so...
mitsuki *shouts* hey shun! i was wondering if you didnt have a place to stay at... you might as well stay in my mansion...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm
*turns around* "You sure? I don't want to be trouble."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:06 pm
blessedheart
*turns around* "You sure? I don't want to be trouble."
mitsuki: yup. its no trouble really.
kazuki: i think i better go back and tell kazuya, then prepare something for dinner.
mitsuki: okay... you do that.
kazukiL *vanishes*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:06 pm
-pops up next to mitsuki- Vamps are cool.  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm
Captain Miaka123
mitsuki: *startled* w-what?! you really do like popping out of nowhere sendotori... dont you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
mitsuki: *startled* w-what?! you really do like popping out of nowhere sendotori... dont you?

*looks at Sendotori* "Who's this?"

(sorry. gotta go. c u tomorrow^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123

*looks at Sendotori* "Who's this?"

(sorry. gotta go. c u tomorrow^^)
mitsuki: this is sendotori.

(okay. cya tomorrow!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 pm
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123

i was in a blizard next thing i no im here.  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 pm
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123

mitsuki: cool! a blizzard! ive always like snow! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 pm
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123

good then i hope you dont mind this -makes the universes strongest blizard EVER-  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:30 pm
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123

good then i hope you dont mind this -makes the universes strongest blizard EVER-
*grins* yay snow!!!! ~as the snow falls...~ *twirls around*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games