Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm
"You... I...I..." S' hesitated, Jhon watched him an laughed, he then gave him a electric impulse, he went flying away and crashed into a wall, "You havent changed, you always help your loved ones" Jhon opened a portal, it was to the lost valley...

E' felt the aura, it was becoming even stronger the more they came close, they finally reached were Oichi was, "Sensei, can you also feel it?" E' asked her...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 pm
Oichi nodded "Yeah...it's strong...we have to be careful..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 pm
They started to descend the hill, E' feel that the aura and the energy was becoming even stronger. S' looked at Jhon who was escaping, he tackled him and both came through the portal, reaching again the demonic realm...

"Home, finally" Jhon mocked with S', "You wont get away with this" S' shouted him, ready for continuing the battle...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:24 pm
me: *grins* good S' keep that old fart close to the Cyrpt as long as possible  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm
S' attacked Jhon, the fight was intense, when a shout from the crypt could be heard, "SPARDA!!!!" and then a explosion...

E' made a energy shield protecting the 3 of them, he looked and incredible big demon appeared. Jhon looked at him, "You... what are you doing here?" he asked, "I am the one who will kill him" he shouted, pointing at S', his chakra was incredible strong...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:57 am
t-this can't be the demon emperor has been resurrected  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 pm
The demon looked back at E', Ryoku and Oichi, "Bow before me" he demanded them, S' was shocked, a chakra that was only full of evil sorrounded that demon...

"Catch this Mundus" the demon throwed 2 pieces of a sword, the demonic edge was now compleated, E' looked at S', not even Sparda could win this fight, "We have to run" E' shouted...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Aka stiffened as she felt the chakra expload. It was worse than hers. The evil made her tremble and the child started to cry. "Don't woory,little one..."She sighed and began to sway back and forth. "~If only,If only the wood pecker sighs ,the bark on the trees was as soft as the skies, and down below under the wolf waits so hungry, he cries to the moon...~"She sang softly. Suprisingly her voice was sweet and had the perfect pitch. "~If only ,If only the moon speaks no repl,y reflecting the sun and all thats gone by ,be gone my weary wolf turn around boldly, fly high my baby bird ,my angel, my only...~"Aka finished the lullaby  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm
*when both swords became one suddenly i sharp pain spread throughout my body * AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS............. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP .............. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm
The demon had rised his hand, starting to hurt Ryoku, "Stop it" E' shouted him, the demon launched a beam of energy from his eyes, destructing were E' and Oichi stood.

"Shadow slash" S' attacked him but a energy shield appeared, Mundus laughed, "You will never defeat my guardian, THE ARGOSAX" he laughed, S' knew he had to do something...

Kaylen relaxed with Aka's llulaby, but she then suddenly felt a incredible evil chakra, coming from far away, "What could thi mean?"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:40 pm
"Eek!" Oichi yelled as the beam came she was about to create a shield but it was to late....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm
"E', Oichi-Sensei!!" S' shouted, the explosion hitted them, "How you..." S' was interrupted by a attack from Mundus, "You are weak, and will never have a chance to defeat me" he stabbed S' with the sword, for the first time, a sword hurted S'...

E' and Oichi were threw from the place, the explosion hitted them, when they finally landed E' was hurted and barely standed up, "Sen.. Sensei, are you ok?" he asked...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm
"ugh..." Oichi was hurt also and found it hard to move. "I think I'm ok...." she said coughing out blood a little. "Maybe not..." she muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm
*still holding head in pain* ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr....... the pain it hurts..............., but *draws the Sword of Heaven and Rebellion* i have to seal both of them up  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:01 pm
The Argosax looked at Ryoku, "So, you are different from the others" he lifted even more his hand, the he opened his mouth, "High wave canon" a incredible ray of chakra was launchd against Ryoku...

S' steped back, he lifted the sword and slashed Jhon, they continued their battle. E' aproached Oichi, he used a healing jutsu that Kaylen had taught him...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games