Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:24 pm

Sora glared at him her blood red eyes filling with madness"Why would you care?The only reason you don't want me to go back cause Seilene will kill you!"Sora yells clearly pissed,she walks around him and heads forward once again

(She is just mad that the curse has started and the pain is making her grumpy,and Crow was the unlucky one and she is taking it out on him,don't take it personally sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:25 pm

Crow watched her go with a sad look flickering on and off his face. He looked around and went to sit on a rock, Sora's words buzzing in his head, "Seilene........she vouldn't.........." Thinking of many different things, his usually white eye started to turn crystal blue with tears.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 pm

Sora comes back to the clearing hot tears stinging her eyes and cheeks she looks at Seilene her eyes still holding the madness

(I was kinda referring to his stament:you can't go back looking like that! Seilene will murder me if you do!)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:49 pm

Seilene looks up at Sora, "What the? Sora what happened?!"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:17 am

"Nothing is wrong!!!! I just fell and scraped my arm a bit!!!!!"Sora said looking away and clutched her arm harder,her blood red eyes seeking the moon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:24 pm

Seilene not wanting to see her friend in pain, walked over and sat next to her, "Well can we at least clean your arm up so that you don't lose a lot of blood??" she asked Sora calmly.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:26 pm

Sora looked at Seilene with her eyse and shook her haed"What you should do is look for the wolf that followed me..."Sora saidsadly feeling quilty that she took her anger out on him
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:44 pm

Seilene realized Crow wasn't around around and nodded at Sora, "If you want me too, but when I get back I would like to bandage you up..." Getting up she makes a mental note of Sora's eyes and smiles. Then walks off in search of Crow.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:48 pm

Sora nodded and watched Seilene go,and then she leaned on a rock
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:10 pm

Seilene walked into a clearing and saw Crow sitting on a rock, his eyes red. Walking over to him, "Crow whats wrong with you?"

Crow jumped and fell off the rock when Seilene talked, rubbing his eyes he replied, "Nothing! it's nothing....." He said trailing off. Then he got up and walked to Seilene, putting his head on her and his arms around her, "Is the other wolf ok?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:51 pm

Sora looked at the moon,feeling really bad that she had yelled at him
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:03 pm

Seilene hugged him, "Yea, but we need to get back so that I can bandage her up..." She said looking him over.

Crow let go and brushed his hair around, "Okay...." Then started walking behind Seilene back to the spring....Slowly he started to fall behind.

Seilene noticed and looked back trying not to make a deal of it.

Crow stopped and looked at the ground, "Saeilene........vould you ever consider............"He puased for a moment, then whispered, "Killing mea?"

Seilene looked shocked and ran back to him, "I would never!! Where did you get a stupid idea like that?!" she said hugging him tightly.

Crow stood there and accepted her embrace, closing his eyes, "Vit vas juost a paissing thought....."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:05 pm

Sora looked at her wound,it was bad and the burn wasn't helping she she cursed at herself,in frustration
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:25 pm

Seilene grabbed Crow's hand, "Well no more of those thoughts!" Then walked back to the clearing. Letting go of Crow she walks over to Sora and starts taking out bandages.

Crow sees her and walks over to the edge of the clearing and sits down, far away, hoping he won't get yelled at anymore.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:40 pm

Sora didn't notice them since her eyes were closed and her head was looking up"Why me?"Sora asked out loud
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games