Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 pm
Lamkit put the blade in front of him as if it was going to protect him from the dragon’s breath. He saw Sortai run out of the house after standing. Lamkit thought he was dead.

Meesha somehow tasted the bitterness of the demon king’s blood. She sputtered in disgust. “Stop him, stall him, something!”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 am
(1. I had told Nazo to do that. Yvansi requested that i do so. 2. Apparently, Caryas actually lives pretty close to were Dylan does. 3. Im gone for a day, get crushed, and epic things happen...)

Verose looked at her brother, and only smiled. "Rathos you silly boy! You cant do that as Icemaw is still around. And you have to remember, for that silly prophecy, i still have mine. We are destined to come here, but we are destined to be removed also. While this world needs a good extermination, it also needs a hero. I gave Icemaw the knowledge that will give him power to send us back. When he dies in the millenium to come, we can purge this damned world. Throw thing out for all i care Rathos! But wait until all is done. Once Icemaw gets what he needs from Rimfire, this will all be over. You and i can go about our business in the stars, and Icemaw will finally claim his destiny. Remember, i have our only weakness, this cursed sword. Once he gets his power, he can purify it and nothing will stop him from killing us." Grabbing Rathos' arm, she twirled him around to face her. "You fear it as much as i do. But we cant do a damn thing about it. While you spread order, i spread chaos. We are doomed to repeat this until the end of time..."

Icemaw landed among the libraries, looking at the many books that lined the walls. Taking a few strides in, he realized something. Looking up, there was a bright glint that was hitting the dragon in the eye. With a leap into the air, the King flew up, expecting to find the cleric Rimefire. But instead he found the ancient warhammer of the cleric. Smiling, he landed on the ledge. Transforming into a more human form, he looked upon the silver warhammer with awe. "Then this is it. All my life i never thought i would do this. But then again, i never thought a lot of things..." He sighed as he reached out to take the hammer and sap its power. As his hand closed over the white leather bound hilt, he stopped. He felt his entire body convulse, and felt as though he was in a different realm. Taking a look around, he saw the armored Rimefire, Cleric of The Lost. "Rimefire? Is that you?"

With a grin on his face, the old but still powerful cleric nodded. "Icemaw. Last i saw you, you were but a drake. But i've seen you comming. And i know why your hear. The hammer holds the power, and i can give it to you." He a pause, he grabbed the Kings human shoulder, and saw as he turned into a dragon. "But first we must choose your form. Among all the races in the world, dragons are most powerful. Humans, most diverse. So on, so forth. But you must be one, and before i can let you take my final gift to the world, you must take a form, and you must understand why it is you are so important to this world." With a passing glance, Rimefire nodded.

With a thud, Akur landed inside the throne room of Regius, teleported by the blood mages. Looking up to see the blood demon approach, he felt something hit him. Taking a look, he noticed blood and sharp bone had penetrated his side. With a glare the shadow dragon looked at Regius and snarled. "Regius you fool! You challenge me?! I will rip you apart!" The beast lunged, only to be knocked aside by the demon.

Laughing at the comment, Regius only thought about it for a moment. "Long have i awaited this time Akur, or Varian. I was gifted and now my conquest is useless. I thought that you and i could work this out. But it appears you are more in depth with your demon king than anything else. I will ma-" he was cut short as a blast of flame hit the demon. With a twisted smile, the two engage in combat.

(I contribute to the epicness. Now i will go to bed and continue the depression...)  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am
(Oh... Caryas you jerk! telling me you lived in... oh wait *face palm* I'm an idiot, he lived in iceland... but not anymore... god I'm an idiot... and thanks danny for telling that to nazo I completely forgot...)
(I just noticed... I can't post with any of that... Darn... some one call me... I needs you...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Engrath grinned as he saw a confrontation happening below him. He descended, landing in between Lamkit and K'eychei. "Ah, what have we-Oh! I beg your pardon, your Highness. I didn't expect to see you so far from the capital. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Engrath. I believe you and Leonardo had a deal. If you were to bring him Teka, then he would lend you a weapon. Well lo and behold, I am that weapon." Engrath knelt before Cthulhu and lowered his head. "If I may be of service, please, just give the order."  

Rexxxxxx

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:27 pm
(peppy, its ralph and cthulhul, lamkit is over by the demon's dragon. plus, im not done with mr. demon just yet.)

ralph's was surprised to see he demon king walk into his sword. but when he started to walk away, that would about make ralph angry. he felt the power flow within him from a distance, someone is powering him up. Meesha glowed with power, perhaps enoguh to slay anything...but only perhaps.
ralph tensed, and immediately flew towards Cthulhul.
"..rrrrrrraaaAAAAAA CTHULHUL!! DIE!" Ralph lunged Meesha towards Cthulhul's back (avoiding the shield) the power had to be enough, ralph felt so. it felt so familiar to want to swing at the demon king.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 pm
(Ah, yes it is. My apologies, I'll edit.)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Meesha felt power. Her power, and ralphs, but also someone else’s. Suddenly she saw a beautiful female dragon before her eyes (?). She gasped (?) it was Phoenix the dragon queen. But this was a memory, not one of her memories, one of Ralphs? She thought.

Lamkit sneered at the man between him and the beast. He jumped and struck at K’eychei when he thought he’d least expect it.

Akivir landed with Kalrinth, “I’m charged enough, should we…” he knew she knew what he was talking about. “Yes my friend.” Akivir grabbed Kalrinth’s head and said an ancient elfin word, suddenly it was as if neither of them where there. In their place was a humanoid figure with large blue wings and talons for feet, and human arms. It had a human’s head but with a beak and instead of hair, feathers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 pm
(FTMOY)

Sortai began to fight with K'eychei, the twin blades he wielded making for an interesting combo. The dragon shifted his attention from Lamkit and the two began a duel of epic proportions. Lamkits sword would parse the fire as it was holy wood.

Cthulhu felt a blow of massive power strike him across the chest. He blacked out for a split second as the shield left his body and skittered across the ground, before he came to. He turned about quickly, eyes narrowing as he looked at ralph and his flesh molded itself back together. "That power... It feels of raw dragon power... The kind wielded by royalty. You... I know you. I fought you. You're the..." He drew his blade as he grew silent, then turned to face Lamkit. He spoke to Engrath. "You wish to be of service? Prevent the escape of this warrior. He is of far too great a threat to me. He's one of the five outlined in the prophecy: Sortai Coldiron, Meesha Bletid, Teka Runite, Regius, and him. Either kill him or subdue him so I or K'eychei can finish him." He turned back to lamkit and rushed the faerie prince.

Rathos was silent. "I spread Order, sister, but Order cannot be without Chaos. You've had your turn; Now it's mine." He raised his hands as he looked from the surroundings, closing his eyes. He was suddenly atop Nukrag mountain in Jiyea, the highest peak where one could see most of the Northerlands. He raised his arms, and as he did so a massive pillar grew from the ground at his feet, made of pure marble. Upon it was written the prophecy of the times that were upon the.

(( And you guys get to find out the full prophecy... IN MY NEXT POST!!! BWAHAHAHAH! ))  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm
(*Kisses (I mean full on mouth contact) Caryas* I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING FINALY!)

Meesha grunted, “Ralph, quick attack or grab that shield. I don’t know what it has to do with us, but I feel powerful magic coming from it.” Meesha prepared herself for either a powerful slash or helping Ralph run.

Lamkit looked over at the evil king approaching him. “Crap, I’m still sore from that damn dragon ride!” he braced himself because he saw two opponents attacking at once.

Akivir/Kalrinth (I think we’ll call it Akirinth (AK-eer-inth)) flew sensing a battle starting. It dived into the battle field and grabbed ahold of Engrath with its taloned feet. “Ralph we are here!” It said its voice like a duet of a female and a male’s voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 am
Watching the dragon fall to the ground, Regius laughed hysterically. The demon walked over to the broken form of Akur, a twisted smile on his face. "Akur, this is how it must end. Only one of us may live, and it will be me!" He said as he plunged his sword into the dragons chest. With a howl, Akur shook violently, and died. Pulling the sword from the shadow dragons body, Regius made a swiping motion with his hand over the body and flet as the power of the dragon flowed into him. Finally satisfied, Regius turned again to his throne and took a seat, almost immediately being surrounded by his servants. "I sense K'eychei. I will go to him, and you will stay here. It is time i finish this pathetic Demon Kings life..." With unspoken word of magic, Regius was standing beside K'eychei, smiling wickedly. "There you are," He said as he bashed the massive shadow dragon with his claw with enought force to crush a normal human. "Where is Cthulhu?! Tell me beast or suffer the fate that Akur did!"

With a flash of blinding light, the figure of the human Icemaw fell to the floor next to Rimefire's warhammer. Gasping for air, he stood up and pressed himself against a wall. Looking over to a mirror, he sighed as he saw himself. This new and final form was tall, very muscular, but pale. Black hair and a beard covered his face. With a quick turn he saw the only thing that could recognize him as a dragon, the pitch black wings on his back. The armor he wore was black with a silver trim about it. Taking a look away from the mirror, Icemaw grabbed the warhammer and felt power surge through him. Taking a leap into the air, the King of Anduria spread his wings and took from the tower, and headed for his final challenge.

(And im done... *Falls asleep*)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 pm
(i would do the same as ruggaboo, but im pretty sure i have my reasons, XD, thanks for posting, oh and peppy, i guess i was wrong...or was i? either way lamkit is here, dont worry about changing your post, sorry for the inconvenience.)

Ralph quickly picked up the shield after pulling out meesha. " ralph was confused as to what cthulhu had said. he thought: ' royalty, prophecy... i've fought him before....' the sheild shone with radiance, flashing ralph's mind. memories seemed to fly by, and he recognized each of them...if only a second. a second only passed and ralph now knew who he was, but thats all he got from the sheild. he stood back up from the sheild's recoil. and jumped in between Cthulhu and Lamkit to protect Lamkit.
"...I..." he said with a firm voice. ...I am Ralph, prince of dragons, and next in line to recieve the throne of my bloodline. Any of you loyal to the demon king are to stand down, or face my wrath. Cthulhu, it ends here, the prophecy shall unfold before the next sunrise, as will the five arrive. It's over Cthulhu, Tyrant Demon King, your reign ends here, whether I die or live to see another day! he raised Meesha up, and touched the blade with his hand, and she radiated with light. He nodded at the birdlike person who he knew was akivir. he told Meesha telepathically, Meesha, i saw her, the vision...the memory...is she...still alive?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Engrath laughed wickedly after Ralph had spoken. "Oh, this is rich. My opponent is the prince of the dragons, and he thinks His Majesty will fall here? While I'm not certain what the prophecy is, it will not go as you have planned it, boy. From what I have heard, five people are needed for it to take place. Those five are Sortai Coldiron, Meesha Bletid, Teka Runite, Regius, and you, correct? Well, from my understanding, all are here, save for Teka. So what happens if a piece is missing, dragon boy?"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 pm
Cthulhu turned his attentions to the Faerie prince as Ralph and engrath stood off. "You. Give me the location of your kingdom. Lest you suffer death." He raised his sword for he knew the answer.

Sortai watched as Regius appeared next to K'eychei and him, and interrupted the battle. The dragon gave a fierce growl. "You cannot harm me, Regius. I am not of ash and gore as was Trak's body. I am the real thing. This body is but my current choice of form, and I believe it has outlived its terms. For I sense the time of revealing my truth has come." The dragons body shook momentarily before the eyes that seemed to glow with fire dulled. He collapsed and went limp, regardless of Regius' power. After he collapsed, the dragons body emitted smoke, and began to shrink, until at last a huge cloud of smoke sat where once the fallen King of Dragons had been. From the smoke stepped a figure cloaked in an armored cape, which cape around his side. He had fierce long and jagged black hair, and eyes as grey and pallid as steel. He wore armor that was exactly as K'eychei's scales had been, and folded behind the cape were leathery black wings. "Yes, I am he. The lost king of dragons, and the demon of old, all in one. Now, Regius and Sortai, you must- Sortai...?" Sortai, meanwhile, had found the time to seek the scattered shield, and had picked it up, replacing it on his back. He returned to the clearing just as the figure was about to seek him. The figure looked between Regius and Sortai. "Two here, the other two there. Come." He led the way to the clearing where Cthulhu and Lamkit were battling. "Stop the battle! NOW!" He demanded. "Everyone!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 am
Regius snarled at the figure who was declaring everyone to stop fighting. "And what or who are you to command us?" He asked, his claw tightening on the sword he held. Just as he was about to raise his hand to strike, he felt something hold him back. His arm wouldn't move, and his power seemed to fade. "What is happening..." He said as he fell to one knee, trying to support himself on his sword.

Descending from the sky, Icemaw looked down on all the people that were around. Seeing the old Dragon King, he merely nodded. "Tell them. As long as i am here, they will not strike at eachother..." He said as he held out his hand and summoned several powers from the Nether, watching as black pillars of darkness rose from ground. "These will sap the rest of their strength and will to fight. Do what you need to," Still hovering over the others, Icemaw thought to himself. I hope that this is the right thing...  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 am
(wait a minute...did Sortai pick up the shield Ralph was holding...? I is confused)

after Engrath's remark, ralph chuckled. "try me..." but then after Cthulhu said his piece, ralph turned away from Engrath, and stood in front of Lamkit. "you'll not touch him!!" when the man entered the forest clearing and told all to stop. ralph did not budge an inch, he waited for the man to say what he had to say. "This better be good..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games