Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm
Cody dropped out of the sky and landed with a THUD next to Seth, face-first onto the ground.
"Ow..." He grumbled as he pulled himself to his feet, he was NOT used to flying so far so fast, and it took him a moment to orient himself. Noticing Tsurara, he frowned, blinked, and jumped to his feet. "HEY! You're not a human," he said, pointing at her.
Then he noticed Seth. "Oh, YOU! You're the human, right? I'm going to punch you!" He announced for all the world to hear and he pulled back his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Seth smiled as Coday wound back for a punch. Instead of doing what most would suspect, as in dodging, he removed from his belt the sword and flipped it to where the tip was pointing directly at Cody's heart. "Doing so would be quite a mistake. You see, I have business with the dragon behind you, and I intend to deliver the human she is hiding to my new master."  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 pm
Cody froze, feeling the tip of the sword on the . "Urk..." he managed to gasp. "But you... you work for the big, black dragon. You're evil!" he concluded. "So, I'm not going to let you get him... it... whatever it is you're after!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:31 pm
Sortai listened with the ear of a thief, but he was confused. He wasn't about to let other people fight for him. He looked around and finally decided on his action. Drawing his sword, he said to Aloura, "Let me out."

Seth smiled. He spread his arms. "Then let's do battle, O Mighty Half-breed." He said with a smirk as he slid backward into a loose fighting stance.  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:33 pm
"Being a half-breed is better than being a human!" Cody yelled, using his wings to launch himself at Seth, aiming for a full-body tackle. He just assumed this would work.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:37 pm
Seth spreak his arms, letting Cody tackle him. He smiled as his hood flew off, revealing long, matted black hair. His crimson eyes flared as he laughed, slinging his blade around Cody's back to his exposed shoulder region. He tried to hack at Cody's flesh while kicking him in the gut with his knees.

(( POST 500 is MINE!! ))  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:51 pm
Paradisity put her head above the water to see what was happening first hand. She saw Kiun and Anath, then her father, who remained unmoving. In the coming light, just barely as the sun was just emerging, she could see the damage she had done. Her father had let her ice shards hit, and she could see the blood...her blood...
Deciding enough was enough, she shot up into the air, and landed with all her weight on the shore between Anath and Kiun with a mighty roar. As she landed with all her force, she caught Anath in mid air with her tail, hanging him there by the waist, and with little effort, made a stone cage, set him in, and sealed it tight, nearly inescapable.
Now, not moving, not making eye contact with her father, she melted the ice shards that had penetrated her father's scales, and stopped the blood flow from exiting his body. She turned the mud back into solid earth and returned the water to the lake.
Now, as all the damage was noted, Paradisity collapsed to the ground on all fours, and began to sob. She had heard her father speak when she was under the water shooting out the ice shards.
She looked at Kiun with sorrowful eyes, and then looked at the ground in her father's direction, stained with blood.
I'm sorry father, she muttered through painful sobs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Tsurara watched as the two strange beings fought, and as they lunged again at each other, she put a wall of thick earth between them, and spoke.
"The human shall go to neither of you," she said forcefully. Upon closer examination, she realized that the being that just entered, was a hybrid. She growled at the human.
"It wasn't me he betrayed, and he wasn't the one who did so. He has befriended my companion Lowri, and so has befriended me. He has no intention of harm to my race, I know this for fact," she said as her tail began to prickle. "You how ever have no right to decide a good heart's fate. If you intend to take my friend, you must do so by force," she said with a roar, as the spikes on her tail flared.
She looked at the hybrid with a nod, acknowledging that she knew he had good intentions. He would not be harmed, but she could not say much for the human.

Aloura looked at Sortai as he stood and drew a sword.
"I cannot. I don't have control over the earth. Tsurara must let you out, but I don't think she has that intention," she said in distress. She had just about as much of an idea about what was going on as Sortai did. She not only feared about the consequences, but she feared for Tsurara, who was out there, not know what she was up against.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Announcement

Yes, regarding post 500. Thank you so much, all of you, for taking my role play to heights I never thought would happen. You all are a fine group of role players, whom I am overjoyed to have be a part of our role play. To show my appreciation and gratitude, within the next week or so, each of you will be receiving a post 500/Christmas gift from me. I hope that you all continue to help this role play grow and flourish as we create a world all it's own.
Thank you so much all of you. Keep role playing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:15 pm
"So, what did you think," Nadiva asked Koda, her white tiger.
All Nadiva really had compassion for in her life, enough that she wouldn't hate it straght out, was Koda, and a piano. Even after all those years of forced lessons, she grew rather fond of it, but she never let her father know that. Usually she just sat at her piano, and composed, trying to forget where she was, with Koda, always by her, on the floor beside the bench where Nadiva sat. Nadiva had just finished a song she had been working on, and played it for Koda.
"Well did you like it," she asked him again. He stood up on all fours, his shoulder coming up to above Nadiva's head where she sat, and put one of his giant paws, wider than her torso, on the reachable keys of the piano. "I'll take that as a yes," she said as she pet his broad back with gentle strokes.
Nadiva was born into royalty, and by royalty, she's the princess of Radon, her father the king. Her mother died in giving birth to her, and being an only child, was left in the care of her father, and the entire palace staff. Her father, more so the nanny, raised her to be a perfect, propper, knowledgable, well manored and behaved, angel, as in her father's vision. Somewhere along the way, though, to her father's dismay, she developed a mind of her own.
She stood up, straightened out her dress, which she hated, all of them, and went over to her window. She hated all of her belongings. She didn't believe in material wealth, but being the princess, she didn't have much say in her accomodations. She looked out of the giant window, that took up an entire wall of her far too big bedroom, and sighed. Koda, his head at her shoulder level, nudged her with his head. She put a hand on his back as they watched the sun rise.
"You want to go outside," she asked him knowingly. His face lit up and he sprinted to the door, reaching it in large strides in no time at all. Nadiva followed him, and opened the door, and led the way. A few steps down the large, wide, and far too long, hallway, Koda caught up to her, and nudged her back with his head.
"Are you sure," she asked. He laid down on all fours. "Oh alright. I'm not a little girl anymore though," she said as she stepped over him and sat down. He stood up, easily, and carried her down the hallway, with careful ease, guarding her with every fiber of his being.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 pm
After weaving through the labrynth that was the second floor of the palace, Nadiva and Koda finally reached the grand stair case, just before the sun was going to show. Nadiva slid off of Koda, careful not to hurt him, as if she could, and looked at the stair case. It was a straight way down, and she felt ambitious in the early morning. She looked around, carefully trying to spot any of the house staff that might discourage her, and seeing no one, she propped herself up on the top of the stair rail. Koda looked at her in slight fear, she knew he didn't like her doing this, but he understood, and raced down to the bottom, waiting to catch her. She made one final check, and with a push, she was off. The wood was always polished to the peak of sleakness, making for easy sliding, and it was so much fun. By the time she was approaching the bottom, Koda had prepared himself to catch her, lying down on all fours. She approached the end of the rail, and with a slight ramp, she flew off the rail, right where Koda was waiting, and landed on him softly. He was huge for his species, and it took alot of weight for him to actually feel anything, so it made it easy for both of them. With that out of the way, Koda lifted her back off the ground, her feet didn't even touch the ground when she rode him, and made their way down the entry way to the front palace door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 am
Anath struggled at first, but eventually realized it was a fruitless effort and a waste of strength, so allowed himself to be placed within the earthen cage. A brief burst of fury excaped him and he threw himself against the wall of the cage, but only ended up doing no more damage than he would have if he were a mouse. He recoiled back, rubbing his shoulder, and resigned himself to his temporary fate, and sat down to watch the proceedings.
It took a second to realize that his glasses had fallen off when Paradisity had snatched him from the air.
"Ah...?" he stood again and began to examine the ground around him, only to realize that the glasses were lying a few yards from the edge of the cage, and out of reach. He squinted and strode over to the cage, reaching his hands through the bars, cursing his glasses for their loosely-fitting size. If one didn't know him better, they might say he looked as if he were about to cry.

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am
Cody, seperated now from Seth, growled but folded his arms to keep himself from trying to attack again. His wings rustled with anger still, but he knew that the new dragon was going to be able to keep the human safe. And, after all, that was his goal- to keep the human from getting at the other human.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:00 pm
Seth gave a harsh laugh. "How fitting! The hybrid taken, almost quite literally, beneath the wing of the race he wishes he was! I have no time for violence, and I doubt your threat would hold very true for very long, so I say ta-ta... For now." He twisted his arms in the same fashion he had before, vanishing. A moment later he reappeared within the stone tent, where Sortai sat holding the sword. "You." He said as he began to stride forward.

Sortai raised the sword in a weak imitation of self-defense. He still seemed determined, not frightened at all. "Look. I don't know who you are, nor what you want. Turn away and leave." He looked to Aloura for backup.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 pm
Idarkoth raised his eyes slowly to his daughters direction. After remaining silent for a few moments, he began his speech. You have done no permanent damage, my child. It is natural with one raised by the standards of 'good' and 'evil' to rebel against that which questions their beliefs. There is no such thing as good and evil. The 'good' are those who do not seek power, or reconciliation for what others have done to them. The 'evil' are those willing to do that which is necessary, even frowned upon, to gain that which they need. I am not against murdering the human thief I seek. This is exactly why I intend to kill him: To right the wrong committed nearly one thousand years ago by the old elf-man before you. The facts remain: This old man is the reason we were never a family.

Kiun was silent. He looked to Paradisity's sobbing shape on the ground. After lowering his head, he spoke quietly. "I do not deny this, Paradisity. And yet, I accept his labeling with pride. For had I not done what I had so long ago, your father would have helped to shape a world unsafe for any families, yours or any others, to live in. Your father would have had the humans extinguished for their ignorance."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff