Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 am
Drake shrugged.
"I guess not, you do seem to keep up with the times well." He withdrew to grab his shoes and shove them on before following her out. Koko and Judith both seemed to keep up with the times well - he just supposed he was the geriatric one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 am
Koko unlocked her vechile's doors. She then sat down in the driver's seat and started the engine. She glanced at the review mirror-a dreamcatcher dangled on it. Then she looked to the passanger side and waited for them to get in.

Koko couldn't help wonder if Drake would decide to sit in between her and Juidth....because she doubted he would let ladies first since he had claimed the bed.

"Feel free to mess with the radio," she said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 am
Drake clamboured in on a 'first come first serve' basis, as usual, and immediatly put his feet up on the dashboard and started re-tieing the fraying laces on the battered red converse. At the invitation to fiddlewith the radio, he reached between his ankled and poked around with it until it turned onto a channel with music rather than talking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 am
Once she saw that Judith was in with the door closed Koko carefully backed out and then proceeded forward down the street. "Comfortable?" she asked.

((How goes the unpacking?)  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 am
[He's such a gentleman rolleyes ]

Judith squeezed in behind Drake and closed the door to the truck. She grabbed the seatbelt then to her dismay found that Drake was sitting on the buckles. She decided to try anyway and started rooting around between them trying to get the belt into the buckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 am
((lol))

Koko focused on the road while she sensed Judith rooting about-most likely for the seatbelt. "Give her some room," Koko commented to Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm
[it's gone well. Too ages but my room finally feels like home again :3 I'm soddin' exhausted because I had a friend's birthday party last night and 'wisely' decided that since my heels were hurting, alcahol would dull the pain. I woke up rammy as anything early this morning when we had to drive down to uni -haha. It's all good now tho *is crashed out in bed* mrgreen ]

Drake widened his eyes a little as Judith went digging around his backside to try and get the buckles. When koko nagged at him he rolled his eyes and lifted hislef up so she could get to them.
"I don't see what the big problem is. If we crash it's not as if it's going to kill you."
he said, dropping back down once Judith had finished. He watched the world speed by and eyed the speedometer trying to keep how impresed her was by the vehicle under wraps - he didn't want them to tease him any more than they had done. At least he was farmiliar with cars - not that he could personally drive.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm
"True, but I rather not have to buy a new vehicle," Koko commented. About 15 minutes later she pulled into the thrift shop parking lot. She turned the engine off and got out. They wouldn't be able to stay long. The store would close in an hour but perhaps Drake and Judith could find themselves a few deals.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:59 pm
"Don't crash then." Drake replied with a snort of laughter. When the stopped he looked over at Juith, wiating for her or Koko to get out first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:07 pm
Koko stepped down onto the ground and paused to see if Drake would get out on her side or if he took Judith's. While she waited for his decision she glanced up at the never changing night sky. "Any type of clothing I should keep an eye out in peticular?" she asked. Then she wondered how much of this stuff she might have to pay for. She doubted Drake had to much with just stealing from people, but she wasn't sure about Judith.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Drake scooted out of her side and stood shoving his hands into his pockets, following her gaze up into the sky.
"Don't know really. Fashion changes so much. More of the same, perhaps - jeans, shirts maybe a waistcoat or suit jacket." He looked down at his battered converse. "More shoes. These are comfortable, though. Maybe a scarf or something." He shrugged, unsure. He would now if it was 'him' when he saw it. He glanced a little guiltily at the deadwoman's stolen watch and then shrugged it off his hand, as if all this tak of style ad rendered it out of place.
"What should I do with this, anyway? I don't much fancy like keeping it anymore, especialy fi I can buy a watch of my own."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm
When her passengers were out Koko hit the button in her keychain that made the doors lock. She glanced down at the watch when the light bouncing off it catch her attention. "Well, if Judith doesn't want I'm sure the thrift store would take off your hands and try to sell it," she said. "Although if the police are looking any belongings from your last meal you may want to dispose of it elsewhere." She wasn't certain if that came out sounding cold or not. If it did it hadn't been her intention. She twisted a strand of hair and gesture for them all to head inside.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 pm
Drake sniffed and pocketed the watch, intending to bury it later on. it was a pity he couldn't sell it.
"Fine, fine." he said, following inside. Once in he looked around, giving a quick nod to the storekeeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:43 pm
Koko allowed Drake and Judith to wonder about the store on their own. She herself didn't have anything in peticular to look for. She just glanced about and strolled past a few displays. Eventually came across the jewely display. She sighed a little at the rings. One of her guilty pleasures was trying them on on her left ring finger. An exchange of rings wasn't something her tribe had down but it had become worldwide symbol of love.

She almost tried one on again but decided against it. She didn't want the others to see-it was a little embarressing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm
Judith wandered up and down the clothing racks, nodding in approval at some things and frowning at others. She glanced around the store to see where everyone else was and caught Koko by the jewelry. Thinking nothing of it, figuring she liked shiny things, Judith continued her browsing.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games