Submit

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:50 am
(Wait... isn't Galian Beast a darkish blue? Or am I remembering wrong?)

Kit followed the trail as well, skidding to a halt though when she heard Sabel's remarks.

"Well, damn." She turned and looked around, then looked to Sabel. "Likely he doubled back to help our traitorous Brother out. Even at our fastest, I doubt we could get back in time..."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:48 am
((OOC: Yeah Galian's not red, I fixed that hiccup, I was just thinking Vincent and put down red.

Really, I didn't notice any of her posts in this topic since the restart. I see Zakai, Kit, You, me and Ermy

Kuroi's investigating Freyr, yes that's out of the way, but if you recall, Chocobos very often ran in the complete opposite direction of the area they were supposed to be going so, yes, it would make sense for Kuroi to wander back towards Kalm on his way to the Forgotten city. He's not really in a rush. He doesn't like the other remnants much, and figures his human can handle herself. Most wrecks smoke at least a little, a matter of exhaust, and I never said anyone was unconscious))

"Yeah I know." Sabel grumbled. Fuming slightly she considered many potential courses of action before sighing in defeat. "Well... maybe we should go hunt down these wolves, they could pose a danger..." It was apparent she was now grasping at straws.  

KiyaraSabel

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:26 am
(( Yes well, as I said, I believe she deleted her post after she decided she wasn't going to use the character anymore.

Kalm is still on the other side of an entirely different continent than the Forgotten City, you said Kuroi is flightless (despite being black, I seem to recal) so unless he's also a great swimmer (which usually only blue chocobs were) I still don't see how he'd get there, especialy if he was recently in the ancient forest, since the timing would be way off. Chocobos are fast, but they can't cross an ocean and a continent in a matter of minutes, in real time anyways.

As for chocobos running in the complete opposite direction of where you're supposed to be going, that's a game animation, not a story/world fact. They just ran off in a random direction so they could blip off screen, and that was only once you stopped riding them. Chocobos are supposed to be very good mounts, in general, and while Kuroi isn't your typical chocobo, and you can do whatever you want with him, I hardly see that specifically as a pertinent refference. JFYI

Lastly, while this is a matter of semantics and personal preference, Freyr didn't actually "wreck" his bike (I confirmed this with Ermak before posting it) he drove it off a small cliff, but the bike is sturdy, plus he made a definate effort to 'save' the bike, possibly at the expense of injuring himself.

And, as I said before, Kuroi is going to be stuck there for a bit most likely if you choose to put him in that situation, I don't know when Saerenna will post next, Slayer 1 and Freyr are both stuck there too, unfortunately, but I don't mind too much, I have other characters I can play, like Vincent.

Anyways, hope you have fun, helping us revitalize this story. ))

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:22 am
Kit slid the one blade back into its sheath behind her back.

"We won't be up here much longer, will we? Our Brothers will be searching for Mother still. I'm unsure if they would leave us here, so the wolves won't be too much a threat."

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 pm
"No, I suppose not." Sabel said with a sigh, handing her borrowed weapon back to Kit. "I guess we'll just have to head back to the Forgotten Capital and prepare for the trip back to Midgar." She tried not to let herself sigh again but she didn't like the feeling that they had been so easily lead astray.

((Just because Saerenna's not here doesn't mean Freyr has to wait to interact with the chocobo, even if just shooing him off. Also, Sabel left Kuroi not too terribly far from Kalm herself, if you recall, Cloud is the one who actually transported her to the Forgotten City area, Kuroi also, isn't in any particular hurry, and decided he preferred to wander a little on his way. Plus, just because game dynamics are silly, weird or just plain illogical doesn't mean I don't greatly enjoy referencing them in rp))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 pm
Kit nodded as she took back the blade from Sabel, and it joined its mate in a sheath behind her back. "Do you think we will ever find Mother?"  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 am
Sabel smirked at her companion's question, and turned to reply with. "No, I don't think we will." She grinned, eyes gleaming greener as she continued. "I Know we will. Mother will make sure of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Kit nodded some, but a tiny part of her didn't share her Sister's certainty, and she couldn't explain why.  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:51 am
(( Wouldn't it be more fun, and better of the RP to refference the way Chocobos are depicted in the story, rather than the game dynamic? It really takes people out of the story when you throw unrelated OOC things like that in there, it's kinda like, "wait what?" and they then have to work at getting back into it.

Just a thought. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:38 pm
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Ermak Lorde
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Saerenna
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
Slayer 1 activated his sensors doing his own search to assist Saerenna. "Sonic Readings Indicate There Is Space Behind This Wall." it pointed out, "Also, The Heat Signatures Of His Paw Prints Come Right Up To This Wall." The visor produced an overlay which allowed her to see the heat signatures as well, one of the paw print's seemed to even overlap where the wall met the floor. "Analysis Suggests There Is A Hidden Door Here." the metalic voice said to her.
Saerenna hummed in thought. "Yeah, but how do we open it?" she mused, pushing the wall in places and looking for switches or edges in hopes of finding a switch or something that might reveal the secret of the hidden door.
"I'm Afraid That Data Is Not Within My Database At This Time. However, If Necessary I Can Force Entry To The Other Side."
Just as Saerenna and Slayer 1 were trying to puzzle out how to open the 'secret' door. A rumbling growl rose steadily in volume somewhere outside the compound. A few moments later an all-too-familiar voice was heard commenting to himself, "Whee! and Ghast thought I couldn't do this myself!" Freyr exclaimed, loud enough to be heard over the engine roar. a few moments later the engine reved and whatever vehicle Freyr was now utilyzing shot off through the trees outside the hidden laboratory. Through Slayer 1's accute receivers, Saerenna could hear the chimera's self-commentary as he sped through the woods. "Wow this is GREAT! I love this!!... oh.. Hey I don't think that was supposed to come off... and That's a.... CLIiiiiiiffffff....." this running monolouge came to a conclusion with a resounding crash.
"That Sound May Explain Where The Chimera Is, If Not How He Got There." Stated the robot, "Our Logical Course Of Action Would Be To Investigate The Immediate Matter First, And Return Later To Puzzle Out The Wall In Front Of Us. Questioning This 'Freyr' May Give Us Valuable Insight Into The Other Dilemma As Well.
In less than a minute Slayer 1 had them outside homing in on the sound of the crash and speeding through the foliage to come to a quick halt at the top of a 50 foot cliff. Down at the bottom they could see Freyr, having twisted somehow so his unusual looking bike landed partly on top of him, perhaps wishing to spare it as much damage as possible. "The Chimera Appears Injured, You Must Decide On Our Course Of Action." Slayer 1's voice filtered to Saerenna as the visor display highlighted various points of interest in the scene below.

(( added a bit here, hope this helps Saerenna and Freyr get back into this. ))

"Well, we'd better just see how injured. I'm sure you have a way to get us down there." Saerenna decided easily, but didn't feel like just taking a walk off the edge. She peered down at the form, once again marvelling at the screen in front of her that showed almost everything she could want to know, including that she and Freyr weren't the only large living beings nearby, but it usually wasn't hard to scare away Chocobos, so she ignored it. "You don't happen to have medical knowlege on treating chimeras, do you?" she asked Slayer 1, but wouldn't be surprised if the answer was yes. She wasn't particularly worried if it didn't, having worked with(on would be a better word) all sorts of strange, modified beings in her life.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out