Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm
Bradley chuckled at her. "Guess." He said kissing her as he pulled of his pants and undid some of the buttons on her shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 pm
She kissed him back and pulled him closer, but then pushed him away a bit. "And what happens if we get caught?" she said in a whispered tone.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Bradley just chuckled. "Well I'll just say I made you have sex with me because I was horny." He said thinking the plan out perfectly. "I mean I may have to command you if you don't help me." He said to her moving to the back seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:20 pm
She moved back with him, "That is a terrible plan." She smiled pulling herself closer to him and kissing him, "You are going to be in so much trouble." she said kissing him again.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Bradley laughed. "I don't care. I don't follow the rules." He said taking her pants off moving his hands over her back and legs as he kissed her back longer and harder than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:37 pm
She leaned back, her head against part of the seat and her hands on his back. She could feel his blood pumping, if she had a heart it would be beating just as hard. She kissed him back, pulling him closer.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm
Bradley took off his underwear and hers and then the fun started.

((time skip))

Bradley looked up at her. "So how fun was that?" He asked her smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm
Her hair was messed up again and she glared at him, "If I were to make a comment you would be even more full of yourself for the remainder of the year." she then smiled at him and leaned her head against the window. "It was fun though..." she said quietly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:59 pm
Bradley smiled. "That's good to hear. So you like my meat then." He added laughing as he put his boxers back on. "So round two tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm
"I knew it, you are so full of yourself!" she said pulling on her underware and snapping her bra closed.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Bradley looked at her and chuckled. "Why shouldn't I be? I just slept with a vampire." He said to her as he pulled his pants on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm
"I suppose... as a human... that is something to be proud of." she smirked and pulled on her cami, then began to search for the button up shirt.

The teacher had nearly fallen asleep waiting for them to drive off. She had been sitting there for a good while and the car had not even moved. "Why people sit in their cars just to be there is beyond me." She said sleepily.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm
"Here it is." Bradley said handing her the shirt and throwing his over his shoulders. "Come on put it on quick and we can play around while we walk to class." He said opening the door and walking out his shirt still over his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm
She was pulling on her pants when he handed her shirt to her, "Thanks" she said stepping out of the car and pulling her fingers through her hair."And what do you mean by play around, we can;t do anything while walking silly."

She clasped her hands together, "They are finally coming out!... right... towards me." She said scared and ran around the corner, that way if they went towards that way she could just accidently run into them and possibly get a little information.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Bradley laughed throwing his shirt on now and shutting the door. "Yea but we can kiss and I can do this." He said coming up behind her and grabbing both of her breasts. "See." He added kissing her neck.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games