Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:21 am

DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Ooooh Acoustic Manson is awesome. I like this better then the normal version of Coma White.

I have no idea what that is o_O

Marilyn Manson, Goth Rocker. One of his Songs with just him singing, and a guitar playing. Really goodUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:26 am

Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Ooooh Acoustic Manson is awesome. I like this better then the normal version of Coma White.

Marilyn Manson, Goth Rocker. One of his Songs with just him singing, and a guitar playing. Really goodUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there goes my appatite...

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:31 am

Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

there goes my appatite...

@_@;;
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:41 am

I could have found a much more desturbing picture of him, I thought I spair you guys. This is rether tame comepaired to alot of his looks.

But I admire him, he's free to exspress himself as he wishes, and he's got a great voice, and his music is awesome.

So poo on you.

Skuger Moonclaw

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:45 am

Sura Tokaniku
stuff

Manson is kewl. I like that he looks very androgynous. He's so not as evil as people want to believe. It's so an act, or at least the "evil" part is. I think Ozzy Osborn is a looser next to Manson.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:52 am

Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
stuff

Manson is kewl. I like that he looks very androgynous. He's so not as evil as people want to believe. It's so an act, or at least the "evil" part is. I think Ozzy Osborn is a looser next to Manson.

I feel on the same level as Marilyn some times. I oftan confuse people, and make then think the wrong thing about meself. Not sure if I do that here, but irl allot of people think I'm dumb, and twisted. and I'm not dumb. << can't dissagree to much with the twisted, cause if only you could see what gose on in my mind ^^

Ozzy is off the wall, but he's drugged out is mostyl why. The years he's done that crap has really gotten him.... odd. I do love alot of the Ozzy man's music, but have to say, I'm a bigger fan of Marilyn Manson, and Alice Cooper.

Skuger Moonclaw

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:00 am

Sura Tokaniku
I feel on the same level as Marilyn some times. I oftan confuse people, and make then think the wrong thing about meself.

Because you want to be androgynous?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:05 am

Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
I feel on the same level as Marilyn some times. I oftan confuse people, and make then think the wrong thing about meself.

Don't know what that is.

I just like to be wried, and have fun. I rarely like to get down and be siruse. To many people are like that, and alot of times, they end up to be close minded.

But in my fun, and wriedness, I pretray myself a fool. But to be honest. I don't give a damn what people think about me. I love to be who I am, and nothing will stop me, short of the autherites *giggles*

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:09 am

Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

Don't know what that is.

I just like to be wried, and have fun. I rarely like to get down and be siruse. To many people are like that, and alot of times, they end up to be close minded.

But in my fun, and wriedness, I pretray myself a fool. But to be honest. I don't give a damn what people think about me. I love to be who I am, and nothing will stop me, short of the autherites *giggles*

only the authorites eh? *puts police on speed dial*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:11 am

Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

Don't know what that is.

*laughs*

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:12 am

Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku

Don't know what that is.

*laughs*

*is now trying to figure out how said phone's speed dial actually works* damn phones...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:19 am

Sura Tokaniku
Don't know what that is.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=androgynous
Look at #2 in the first section. dictionary.com is so nice for school by the way. wink I use it a lot. Every day someone says something that I have no clue what it is.

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:27 am

Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Don't know what that is.

Look at #2 in the first section. dictionary.com is so nice for school by the way. wink I use it a lot. Every day someone says something that I have no clue what it is.

Nope, I do act, and wish to act, and dress feminen.

I enjoy to creep, sicken, and gross out the close minded. ^^ I rether enjoy it. Cause it's hard for any one to get me made directly. [attack a friend, and I blow up] but if you point and laugh at me, or call me names, or crap like that. I'll ether brush it off, or try to turn it on then ^^

Get Psyical, and I'll bust a cap in yar ace ^^

[edit: well not shot ya, but I'll beat them silly. I hate guns]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:28 am

Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Don't know what that is.

I enjoy to creep, sicken, and gross out the close minded. ^^ I rether enjoy it. Cause it's hard for any one to get me made directly. [attack a friend, and I blow up] but if you point and laugh at me, or call me names, or crap like that. I'll ether brush it off, or try to turn it on then ^^

yes I deffinently know the creep, sicken, and gross out other ppl part... of course only twice have i had to log off, and I was already going to bed when you posted pictures of that cross dressing coon *shudders*

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:34 am

Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Fiice
Sura Tokaniku
Don't know what that is.

yes I deffinently know the creep, sicken, and gross out other ppl part... of course only twice have i had to log off, and I was already going to bed when you posted pictures of that cross dressing coon *shudders*

Am sorry about doing that to ya. I don't mean to, you just poped right in as I posted that ^^;
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games