Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Bella smiled "been along time since youv called me that Trisha." she wasnt used to sweetness with her mother, and she couldnt remeber a time after 7 being alowed to call her mom it was a weakness she was not aloud to have. she side stepped the question "iv been spying on the leeches, the ripped out my chip"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:59 pm
Trisha raised her eyebrows at Bella. "That is quite impressive child. But what makes you think you could have done that? The two you were after were extreamly powerful. One could even read minds. How did you escape from them?" She leaned forward, very interested in what she was going to say. This could be the difference between her death and her rejoining them.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm
Viktoria laughed and rolled over laying an arm over Sam. 'Don't worry she cant be that bad to extended family.. but then again.' She laughed at the thought of her mother's face when she found out then she said. 'Imagane the look on her face when she finds out and realizes the same thing you did.' Viktoria started laughing so hard at the thought that she couldn't stop laughing. 'I'll bet she'll walk in shortly wondering where the hell I ran off to.' Viktoria said once she calmed down enought to speak again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm
Sam rolled over and smiled. "That will probably be worth the look. Ill get dressed before she freaks out on you." Sam jumped off the half broken bed andfound what was left of his pants that were now turned shorts. He only found scraps of his shirt so he just shrugged and threw them away.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm
Viktoria lay there for a second then looked around the room. 'Hmm.. I don't think mine made it throungh.' She laughed and sat up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm
Sam laughed and tried to find something resemblaing her cloths. He couldn't findthem so he considered the KIA until further notice. "Well there hs to be clothes somewhere.... Here, throw these on" Sam was going threw drawrs he took out some sweat pants and an old shirt. "these should fit your ok. These Vamps are much slimer then us anyway." Sam laughed and sat back down on the bed with her, closing his eyes and just listening to her heart beat.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm
Viktoria smiled and laughed as the clothes got thrown at her she got up off the broken bed and then pulled on the shirt as the door opened and her mother walked in....

((O.o xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 pm
Sam was instently on the other side of the room in a split second, well out of range of the old hag's claws. She may be old, but to keep in power that long, you had to be a damn good fighter. "Hey there Wind- I mean.... ummmm.... Well I took your daughter as my mate so I guess your my Mother-in-Law now." He watched her face half in wanting to see if she was going to attack him, and half just to see her reaction.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm
Viktoria laughed and then cut off halfway through. She finished getting dress and then said 'Well, Sam is correct and I am sorry to say thet you have not been informed until this point becasue....' Viktoria was next to Sam in a second. 'Viktoria! What id the meaning of this?' Her mother called out for the door as she heard what the other leader had just said. The windbag stood in the door frozen in rage and didn't move for a moment, she then turned and walked away in a huff. Viktoria turned to look at Sam. 'Ummm.. she took that better than I thought she would. I thought she would at least ry and injure one of us...'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm
Sam was silent for a second, just stareing at the door where her mother had been. But the next moment he was on the floor laughing. He could barely breath. The look on his face was priceless. He wished he had a camera ready, it was a perfect Kodack moment! Once he regained himself he hugged Victoria close and kissed her. "Well I believe your mother aprroves. Your suck with me now." He said this with a smile in his vice and he kissed her again, sealing the deal.

((Going to sleep now, Night all))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 pm
"they spoted me i ran, they were faster than i had interperated, the younger i think Issac had bitten me. i made for the apertment hoping the wards would stop them. unforchantly he broke the wards and i was taken prisoner after that. they removed the chip at the apartemnt. the men that showed up were quickly killed by them." she looked to the floor " after they blinded me and took to me to one of there bases do to Vondel being taken. after that i stayed in postion and gained there trust. when u burst in i had no idea wat to. if i acted i lost my postion on the inside and u looked like u had everything perfectly under cotrole, nice touch with Grimm. " she smiled deviously at her mom like she uselly did when she had got a kill or successfully completeled a mission  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm
Viktoria laughed again and looked at the door as well. 'Hmm stuck with you over the windbag? I'd take that everytime.' She laughed and kissed him once again. 'Now you are stuck with me as well.' She teased then looked back at the door. She was suprised by the way her mother had reacted and was happy that it seemed her mother didn't care. As long as the clan stood behind her, and even if they didn't, she would be alright. 'Mmmm.. I love you.' Viktoria whispered into Sams chest pulling him closer.
((Okay Goodnite))  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 pm
Hikaru had smiled at Grimm and had cuddled up close to them as they walked, not caring if anybody saw at this point "Anywhere is fine" she said with a smile before her stomach gave away the thoughts she had been keeping back by growling rather loudly "oh.. heheh..hahahah.. i guess that solves it, how about dinner?" she said with a smile as she reached over and gave Grimm's cheek a lick, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 am
Trisha raised an eyebrow and walked slowly over to Bella. "I am very impressed child. I knew you would someday make me proud. You have done a great thing. Tell me, what do you know of their plans so far? You have been on the inside for so long with no contact with us. What do you know." Trisha was still wary of Bella. But she never really trusted anyone so it was natural.

Grimm had to hold himself back from pushing her up against the wall and kissing her, so he smiled and led her to the kitchens, his control barely holding togather. no one had ever provoked such a feeling in him. He cooked some meats up again, with a side of soup just for fun. The food held no intrest for him, but he hoped she would like it.

Sam kissed her and smiled. "I love you too. But I think your windbag hates me." Sam laughed and shook his head. He took her hand and walked out into the night. He wanted to see the stars one last time. He loved looking at the stars but now it felt more special because he was watching them with the love of his considerably long life.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am
Viktoria followed Sam as he lead the way. 'Who cares what the windbag thinks?' She asked quietly enjoying the fact that he had said he loved her. When they were out on a blacony she looked up into the sky. She loved the stars and found them even more beautiful tonight. Viktoria hoped that they would both make it out alive. She didn't know what she would do without Sam by her side, she couldn't go back to the way it was before.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff