Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:00 am
Koko glanced to Drake to see what he would do. She didn't find it too strange that he ate food...she herself had to put on an act once or twice which she severly regretted later. What she food strange was that he ate freely on his own when she thought he wouldn't have to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 am
Drake sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Ok, if we stop playing games. Can i ask you?"

Aridas nodded and smiled. "I think I can trust you all so...fire away."

"Why are you such a freak?" Drake asked seriously.

Aridas' eye narrowed slightly and he sighed. "You're not big with the charisma." he then turned to Koko. "You can ask me. Your boyfriend currently lacks any and all notions of subtlety." he smirked and Drake made a sound of protest.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:12 am
Koko shook her head at Drake then carefully tried to politely phrase her question. "May we inquire as to why you have such particular habits?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 am
Aridas smiled back.
"You make a wonderful translator." he looked smugly at Drake who was still grumbling protests.
"ok...it's kind of complicated. for example i'm eating because i have to, because techniclaly i'm still alive, like I said."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am
Koko listened carefully and attentively as he responded. "I didn't think that was possible," she replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 am
"so far as i know it technically isn't. I'm a bit of a genetic glitch I suppose. You see, my father -my real one, that is- was a high-generation vampire. So far as i can figure it out, that meant that his blood was more demonic than vampiric, so he could concieve. When i was sired the vampire-part of my blood interacted oddly with it and i was made into...well, whatever i am now."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 am
"I....see," Koko replied calmly as she took in and processed all the information he just gave. So they really were demons...her tribe was right in that aspect? That was a rather disheartening thought and she lightly squeezed Drake's hand.

((G2G.....giving a presentation for one of my finals.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 am
Drake frowned and appreciated the hand squeeze.
"How high a generation are we talking, here?" he asked.

"the demon sired him and turned him. He made me." Aridas said simply

"I thought Cain was the original vampire." Drake said. "that's the legend."

"he is. But then the demon kept living didn't he? Dracula was his next line. he started that 5000 years ago." Aridas shrugged  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 am
Koko was the exchange between the two men. She had tried researching about vampiric legends when it became more readily available but there had been so many stories and twists added that she hadn't been certain what to believe or think. Then with the consist traveling with the descendants she eventually gave up the research.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:48 am
Drake looked back at Koko then looked skeptically at Aridas.
"wait,wait,wait...that means that you're saying Dracula is your father. Right?"

Aridas nodded seriously.
"correct."

Drake smirked in disbelief. "that''s stupid! he's dfictional."

"no he isn't."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 am
If Aridas knew his father was the legendary vampire of legend then didn't then that meant....

"You've actually met him?" Koko asked with an ebbing concern starting to form in the back of her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm
Aridas nodded shortly and solemnly.
"Yes. Once. Dracula and his sister - my aunt." he face darkened and he started fiddling with the dirty dishes in the sink to distract himself. "Once was enough."

drake looked stunned.
"but....I mean...when was this?"

Aridas shrugged. "Five years ago."

"wow...what was he like? What did he look like?" Drake asked, trying to visualise such an old and strong vampire -a first generation.

Aridas tried to look dismissive. "Hm. White skin, tall, cheekbones, long black and grey-white hair. His eyes are green like mine, but framed in red. 4 long fangs. Clarice -his sister- was more or less the same. her hair was all grey. he was...unsettling. Romanian accent. intelligent in a way charming. cruel."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 pm
"Cruel?" Koko mumbled questionally but uncertain if she really wanted to know what he meant by it since cruel could me a matter opinion in some ways. Besides some minor details the Dracula he described seemed somewhat similar in some films and stories she had seen and read over the years. She hugged Drake's arm as she continued to visualize the vampire and what it must have been like for Aridas. "I sense you're not fond of him at all," she commented after hearing his tone of voice and glimpses of his expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Aridas broke out laughing and didn't stop for a little while.
"S-sorry. Um, No. No I don't like him. And he wants to kill me. Because he's a complete b*****d, and because I killed his sister."

Drake linked fingers with Koko, listening intently.

"Was she a vampire?"

"Yes. The same way as him. But she went insane after maybe a millennium or so.Maybe sooner, I don't know. If it's any consolation she was trying to kill me at the time."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm
"That terrible," Koko exclaimed. "No wondered you were suspicious of us."

For some reason she felt the need to apologize. But as to why or what she was uncertain....

Sorry your dad wants wants you dad....

That your aunt went insane and tried to kill you...

That you had to kill your aunt in defense....  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games