Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm
Mira gave him a dazed look "You are normal......." She blushed slightly again "And either way that still doesn't explain to me why you would think about me that way...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:53 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Your atractive, I guess... What do you want me to say?... Your the only one to find me normal."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 pm
Mira's jaw dropped again "Umm....Have you seen the other girls we've passed?Or are you blind?I'm just a freak Oblen, compared to most of them I'm just a background painting....And Like I said before, It's not what you look like that makes you normal."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm
He shakes his head. "No, no... They’re the little background paintings if anything... It's like if I looked out, then it feels like looking into a fish tank... you can observe the little pretty things with their pretty little world that you can never even join... so I had one of two options... waste my life looking out... or preserve my time by doing things in my little shack and ignore the pretty things... I chose the second option... your the only one who went up and entered into my life. I don't see in any way that you're a freak... Hell, I'm the freak... and no; don't say that I'm normal... I'm not... If so, everyone would have wings, have powers, and be like me..." He said before sighing.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly and stood up.Walking over to him she leaned over and kissed him before she could change her mind "Thank you...And to me you are normal so stop arguing with me over it."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 pm
Oblen just looks up to her still a bit red in the face and nods, but couldn't think of much to say so he asks her "... Well, what do you want to do?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm
Mira shrugged slightly, her face slowly turning pink again "I dunno......"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm
Oblen felt his own face to feel that it was the same temerature as her blush was when he was feeling it once. He closed his eyes and leans back some as his face slowly begins to revert back to normal coloring. He then said "Well, we could go and... see one of them... what do you call it?... Moo-ivs?... those taking pictures. You got any around this place?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:21 am
Mira smiled slightly "Umm, yeah.There's a theater about two blocks from here.I don't know what they have playing right now though..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:23 am
Oblen shrugs. "Well, I wouldn't really care what we watch... it's all fascinating to me... I just watched a dog fail at catching some bird... and the only real noise that came out of a mouth were 'meep-meep'." He said with a smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Mira giggled quietly "Great...now you like cartoons.Next thing I know your gonna be watchin people runnin into walls and laughin at them."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:33 pm
Oblen shrugs. "I might chuckle." He said with a smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Mira blushed slightly when he smiled then raised an eyebrow slightly "Just chuckle?I highly doubt you would just chuckle if you saw some random person run into a wall."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm
Oblen shrugs again still smiling a bit. "I'm not going to laugh so hard I barf up something or anything."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Mira wrinkled her nose in disgust as an image popped into her head as he said that "That's gross....." She shuddered slightly at the thought and grabbed her jacket and headed for the door "Well, come on then...If we're goin to the movies we need to be there before all the tickets are sold."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games