Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm

The whining stopped and Zuu fell limp in Yuuki's arms.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Suzume nodded and pushed, the door opened and it was there closet," Oh wow," Suzume helped Zuu up and looked at Yuuki," Should she sleep with us?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume nodded and stood up walking ahead of them.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume stopped and knelt by her," Make what stop?"
Evangeline101697
"Make it stop!" Zuu said clenching her head harder.

Suzume i have a feeling that we can't do anything 2 make it stop. so 4 right now the best we can do is get her up 2 the house. so trust me and lets keep moving.

*they reach a dead end* ok now push on the left corner of that wall. and a door should open up in2 our room's closet.

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Evangeline101697

*uses Suzume's help and brings Zuu thru the door* i think she will be fine now. she just needs 2 lay down 4 a bit, so lets keep her in here until she's better so that we dont panic any1. after that she can leave 2 her room so we dont cause any suspicions.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Aarshiya and Damaki jump out of the well and wander around, looking for Chihiro.

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 pm

"Alright, Should we tell Sora?" Suzume asked concerned," Because if it happens agian..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*uses Suzume's help and brings Zuu thru the door* i think she will be fine now. she just needs 2 lay down 4 a bit, so lets keep her in here until she's better so that we dont panic any1. after that she can leave 2 her room so we dont cause any suspicions.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm

((I have to do a damn project, I will hopefully be back))

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm

NekoLover1994
"Alright, Should we tell Sora?" Suzume asked concerned," Because if it happens agian..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki lays Zuu down on the bed and stares at her 4 a bit* somethin tells me that it wont happen again. but just in case, i think it'd be best 4 u 2 tell him but make sure he does not rush in here worried and panicked or else he wont be helpin us or her at all.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki lays Zuu down on the bed and stares at her 4 a bit* somethin tells me that it wont happen again. but just in case, i think it'd be best 4 u 2 tell him but make sure he does not rush in here worried and panicked or else he wont be helpin us or her at all.
Zuu breaths lightly and sleeps.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Suzume nodded and poked her head out of the room," Sora! Come here!" He came in and grimaced," What?" Suzume looked down," SOmething happened to Zuu and we thought you should know, he looked concerned as he knelt by her and looked up at Yuuki," Do you know what happened?"
(I'm going to bed, night guys)
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki watches Zuu's peaceful sleep and smiles gently and whispers* i wish this peacefull-ness would last longer 4 u.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki watches Zuu's peaceful sleep and smiles gently and whispers* i wish this peacefull-ness would last longer 4 u.
((night neko.))
Zuu thought she heard Sora and curled up in a ball.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 pm

NekoLover1994
Suzume nodded and poked her head out of the room," Sora! Come here!" He came in and grimaced," What?" Suzume looked down," SOmething happened to Zuu and we thought you should know, he looked concerned as he knelt by her and looked up at Yuuki," Do you know what happened?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki looks at him* well right now she's sleeping peacefully. and no i dont know wat happened 2 her. but u can't freak out over this, right now she just needs 2 sleep and we should let her. lets all go and eat dinner. then we'll come back 2 check on her.
(hey guys, my sis needs the computer. fill me in later. bye)

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 am

Sora nodded and kissed her on the cheek before walking out Suzume and waiting for Yuuki to shut the door.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki looks at him* well right now she's sleeping peacefully. and no i dont know wat happened 2 her. but u can't freak out over this, right now she just needs 2 sleep and we should let her. lets all go and eat dinner. then we'll come back 2 check on her.
(hey guys, my sis needs the computer. fill me in later. bye)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 am

((Morning! ^^))
By mid-day, Chihiro had gotten far away from the well. Sesshomaru looked at her,"You must go with Miko and Mitchi."

She was still in her demon form but she changed out of it in mid air and free falled. She made it to the ground fine.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 am

(Morning! U kno that the 2 servant girls are in the same place you are looking for you right?))
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
((Morning! ^^))
By mid-day, Chihiro had gotten far away from the well. Sesshomaru looked at her,"You must go with Miko and Mitchi."

She was still in her demon form but she changed out of it in mid air and free falled. She made it to the ground fine.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games