Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Riku nodded and let her go "Fair enough" Riku got dressed "What now Raine?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm
"Oh, Oh, Oh, I wanna take it." Nights said with an evil grin on her face, she'll do anything to make Raine or Vale get hurt in some sort of way.  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm
Raine's body felt cold as he let her go and walked away "Well, I'm not sure. We should see if everyone has gathered to see if we can prepare for further lessons until supper and then we stop for the night"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:06 pm
"So go and get ready for class" Riku lied on his bed and looked up

Alucard nodded and gave her the tape "Have fun"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:08 pm
Raine sighed and transported but she was so distracted, she ended up in the headmaster's office with him and Vale "Oh... Vale, sir... I'm sorry... I guess I was distracted" she said, avoiding looking at Vale as she bowed politely "I'm so sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm
Riku looked down and punched his bed before sighing "Great" Riku got up and walked around the hallways  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:38 pm
Vale continued to stare out of the window. They had been arguing about Raine when Riku and all that trouble happened from the Office he was able to know everything that was happening on school grounds. A few important bits were out but he knew the bulk of it. "Raine." His voice was his usual stony blank. "We were just talking about your training." Vale continued, not revealing all that he knew. "Saw you take Riku away after The Underworld prince disrupted our class earlier. Probably good to separate the two, for some reason he wants Riku." Vale praised hollowly. "But as I was saying, I will be training you, and you will be training the rest of the school."

((Vale... surprisingly is quite free of Sin. Seeing his position in the world that is quite ironic.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:33 am
Nights grinned, "Thankies." She said as she waved bye and happily walked out of the cave into the school, heading for the headmaster's office.  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:36 am
Raine's chest grew heavy as she heard his voice, guilt seemed to run through her like blood but thick like it was syrup in her system. Looking at Vale, she tried not to cry, run to him and wrap her arms around him apologizing for everything, pouring out her heart and soul. Instead, she tried to remain calm, or give the appearance of calm "If the headmaster has agreed to it, then I will train. Do you know why it is that Alucard is after Riku?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 am
Riku flew to the cave and sat on the ledge his legs swinging down. He looked down to the bottom nodding and standing up turning human and walking off to the town  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:44 pm
Though no one had answered, Kirra could hear voices in the office, one of which was Vale's. It annoyed her that she had been standing in front of the door for a good half hour now and they were ignoring her. She knocked on the door again, much more loudly this time. "Excuse me, but is Vale in there? If he is than I need to speak to him about something of importance."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm
Riku walked into a cathedral hooded with a black cloak "Lord give me strength" He prayed to the god and closed his eyes "I need virvane" Riku stood up and bowed to the head preist before runnign to a greenhouse  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:17 pm
Nights chuckled and let Kirra in, "Happy now?" She asked the girl before looking back at Vale and simply put the tape in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm
Raine looked at Nights and tried not to growl "Where the hell did you come from?" she asked, her voice icy before she looked at Vale "I will wait until your ready to train me" she said and left, heading to her room  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:04 pm
Vale touched Raine's shoulder as she left. "Pray for resolve, my training is going to be harsh." Vale said quietly. He knew she did something bad, Raine was many things, subtle was actually one of those things but Vale had long since learned how to her. Vale also had the feeling Whatever Nights gave him was directly linked to it, her grin was less than innocent to say the least. "Now Kirra, Sorry for ignoring you Let's walk." he said leading her out of the room. After about five minutes. "Now... what is it you want to speak to me about?" Vale asked.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games